CiCi's Weekly Progress

CiCi

Thank you Matt and Epic!

As promised, here's a picture before noogleing to see how much swelling I retained. 1st pic is before starting noogleberry, second is from this morning (2 weeks in) about 12 hours after my last session. There's a little retained I suppose, looks like they are starting to even out though!

Attachments

• 2weeksswelling.jpg
    2weeksswelling.jpg
    487.1 KB · Views: 600

0xducesax0

:O *jaw drops to the floor*

That's you after 12 hours without noogling?1?1?! AMAZING! I can already see an improvement in shape and fullness and the growth is very clear! Keep it up girl can't wait to see more progress

secret

;D Yay, I'm glad you are getting swelling results so soon. If that is 12 hours after nb that's awesome i see the top more fuller than before.

Matt B

Hi CiCi,If that's 12 hours after noogling you're definitely retaining something.Keep up the good work.Since I just started Wed.I'll wait about a week to post some pics.
And,epic cleavage is right as there are some of us who really do care about others as we make this journey.

Love to all,MATT B :D

CiCi

Aww thanks you guys! I really do appreciate the positive feedback, you guys see more progress in me than I see in myself so you're all super encouraging and I thank you! I'll continue to post progress pictures weekly and stay on top of things!

Secret- top fullness it what I am going for! I have some under and side boob, but not much on top so I tend to put the cups up pretty high to help with this; glad to see it's making a difference!

WillBeSexC

OH
MY
GOD.

your boobs look freakin awesome. you look great. look how much fuller rounder .... probably bouncier too! KEEP IT UP KEEP IT UP!! all i have to say is KEEP IT UP ! Im so jealous. I hope I turn out like that after only TWO WEEKS!

hugs and kisses. lola

CiCi

Thank you Lola! I know that I am lucky to have what I do.. I like how they are so round and the nipple is centered, just wish they were bigger; then they'd be perfect! I'm getting a little discouraged about this. I know you guys see a difference in them, but I don't really. I mean they look a little bigger directly after noogling, but I'm not seeing an overall difference, but I suppose it has only been like 2 and a half weks and it does take some time.

Another thing-When do you know when it's time to go up a dome size? I am currently using medium domes and one of my nipples is getting quite close to the top (picture below) I'm just worried the larges will be too big for my small frame.... :-\

Attachments

• Picture 590.jpg
    Picture 590.jpg
    633.2 KB · Views: 470

Matt B

Hi CiCi,I just started noogling so I 'm no expert,but watch the pressure.Your breasts are purple and "that ain't good'!They do look nice though. ;) You can damage breast tissue by overdoing it.As for the cups,send Lucy a pic and ask her;she helped me out today.

MATT B ;D

CiCi

I shall ask her then lol and as for the purple, they aren't purple as soon as I stop noogling,so I reallydon't think I'm overdoing it. I never pump to the point where I'm uncomfortable and I've never gotten any broken blood vessels. I read somewhere in this forum that sometimes they look purply when pumping, but not when the domes are off, which is my case. I don't think I am overdoing it honestly.

Best of luck to you!

WillBeSexC

CiCi ~

Wellllllllllll, Im no expert either but hunny bunny, its been two and a half weeks! You're so lucky you're instantly seeing swelling, and the fact that you are RETAINING SWELLING FOR 12+ HOURS AND IT IS NOTICEABLE TO OTHER NOOGLERS OUT HERE, jeez! 2.5 weeks! Swelling for 12+ hours! I'm so amazed!
Sorry I got a little excited there. Im tired and you know, everything's exciting at 2:40 am. Lol.

You are one of the really, really lucky ones. I hope you realize that!

On another note, if you don't think you're overdoing it, follow your instinct. Us women do have the best instincts, after all ;) . I see a slight purplish tinge as well but nothing too extreme. May even be the lighting/camera/webcam or whatever you use to take pictures. I quote:
I never pump to the point where I'm uncomfortable and I've never gotten any broken blood vessels.

I'd say your fine. You're young like me, am I correct? It's probably really unlikely you'd get a broken blood vessel at your age (or mine), even though skin on your boobs is more delicate and fragile than the rest of your body's wonderful large organ of skin.

You honestly have great boobs to begin with. If I had what you had, I wouldnt give a damn about increasing my size! But booby greed bites ya in the @ss doesn't it? :) Although I wouldn't say it's booby greed in your case. Just a personal wish :) Wow I have really sidetracked...

And yes I agree send Lucy a pick and report back! :D

AND KEEP GOING, KEEP COMING BACK TO NOOGLEBERRY.COM/FORUM, KEEP CHECKING YOUR TOPIC, KEEP NOOGLING AND REMEMBER THE ENTIRE NB FAMILY IS HERE TO SUPPORT YOU! STAYING MOTIVATED IS KEY, DOLLFACE!

oxoxo, Lola

Lily13

Don't be down on yourself at all. ;) You are seeing lots of swelling in such a small time frame. Many don't see or retain swelling like that for many months. It took me 10 months. I think your expectations are a bit high, so just be careful. You can set yourself up for disaster! It's best to set goals in months, not weeks.

Matt B

Hi CiCi,After reading your response to the pressure topic,I tried a little more and you are right.The purple does go away rather rapidly after pumping.Thanks for the input.
I was told by someone that purple wasn't good and I don't want to screw anything up.Lola's right too,you ladies are a lot younger than I am so you heal quicker. :D
Anyway,you look great so keep up the good work.

MATT B
PS- Massaging with olive oil really helps getting rid of the red marks and the purple.

Teeny Tiny

You never want to let them turn purple :eek:, purple is an indicator that you are cutting off circulation instead of increasing it. Which causes tissue erosion instead of growth, which means you could end up shrinking them instead of enlarging them. You only have one pair of breasts, be good to them so they don't shrivel up and hide instead of being gorgeous and plump. ;) :D ;D

0xducesax0

Guys, her boobs don't look purple at all! they're slightly darker than her skin tone but I definitely think she isn't doing anything harmful. Mine get that colour too and once those domes come off im back to normal skin tone within minutes.

CiCi

Wow, thank you for all the responses! I know it'sonlybeen 2 weeks and I need to be patient,but that'salways something I've had a hard time doing.I think I just got a little discouraged because I saw some great progress in previous weeks, and this week seems to have slowed. Although, my boobies are feeling a little heavy and tender this morning; ya know, in a good 'we're growing' kind of way ;)

I guess I am a lucky one considering the swelling I get so soon. I was looking through the forum yesterday and some ladies have had some really beautiful, stunning results! But in those cases, it looks like it took 1-2 years! But seeing those kinds of results really makes me want to keep it up, not to mention all the support from all of you!

Now onto the purple topic- Honestly, they aren't even purple, the pic seems to make them look as if they are though.When noogling, my boobs are a pinkish red.They don't look purple like there's no circulation going on, they look engorged with blood. And secondly, I don't feel any pain or anything.I do know when is too much because it simply hurts. If I pump them up to the point it hurts, I deflate a little bit; It's not like I sit there in pain. I definitely don't want to damage tissue because you're right, we've onlygot one set of boobies, but I don't feel like I am doing any harm to them. I think I am noogling properly.

Oh and Matt, they're never purple when I take the domes off, but the rings are definitely there and I've found that showering after my sessions tends to help the rings go away a bit faster. And also, I've read showering before your session helps achieve better swelling ;)

0xducesax0

I get the exact same pinkish red colour as well. I pump until it's tight and hold until I feel very comfortable and then I pump again. Thanks for sharing the tip about showering beforehand. I'm going to try it tonight :)

CiCi

Alright today marks 3 weeks of noogling. I've been consitant noogling,but not on the herbs. I'm just taking PM 3x daily,but sometimes I forget to take it all 3 times...oooops ::) here are my weekly pics anyway lol I feel like week 1 looks the best of them all ??? Well I guess now they look slightly fuller maybe?

Attachments

• 3weeks.jpg
    3weeks.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 833

SequinDreams

Wow CiCi, can I just say that your breasts are lovely! :D They're a perfect shape even in the before pictures, and they're looking so good from Noogling! I hope my breasts can look as good as yours, and as quickly (a girl can hope!). Keep us updated :)