Cleo's stats

cleo

Hi All

Thought it was about time I joined in instead of just reading about everyone else. Here are my stats and bit about me.

Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 135 lbs
Bra size: 34B (UK)
Under bust: 30"
Over bust: 34"
Left bust: 7.5"
Right bust: 7"

I've always been slim (Uk size 10) with small breasts, which didn't even grow much when I was pregnant. I breastfed my 2 daughters years ago (my girls are now big breasted 21 and 23 year olds- lucky girls!!). I only went up to about a 34C when I was breastfeeding. All the women in my immediate family have large breasts, size Ds and DDs. Although I wear 34B bra, my measurements and appearance without a bra is more like a 34A (this bra size is far too small for me tho'). I'm not too unhappy about the appearance of my breasts, they may be small but are perky for my age (and pointing in the right direction lol) and I am lucky enough to be tall and slim with a flat tummy so gotta be thankful for something right?

All the information i have read on NBE says that I am in a poor category for breast growth (ie: approaching menopause, slim with little body fat, exercise regularly with a fast metabolism) so I know i have to persevere if i want to see any improvement. I have been on the Flat to Fab programme since 21/7/09 - Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto and Red Clover with massage morning and night. Also take Gaba growth hormone daily and have a daily protein smoothie. Saw a comment on the BE board about the Noogleberry (thanks Anastasia!!) then started reading all these posts on the forum.

I have now been Noogling for 12 days with the medium cups. I mostly manage 2 sessions of 30mins or more a day. I pump and release or sometimes just pump and hold if I am too tired, as sometimes I fall asleep whilst Noogling. So far I have no swelling once I release but I know its early days yet, although I'm sure my breasts feel fuller and a bit heavier. I've started feeling aches and tingling in my breasts and am going to continue with the herbs, massage and Noogling. My goal is a 34C, although I'd be happy if my breasts just filled out a bit.

Lets see if the older generation can do as well as all you young gals!!! Lol

Anastasia916

;D Glad I can be an inspiration for you to try noogleberry, I feel all warm and fuzzy inside now haha. I hope you can get out of this what your looking for. I started drinking an extra protein shake a day a few weeks ago and since it seems I'm getting more swelling, maybe that could help? Some say drinking water while pumping brings more swelling as well.

cleo

I'm sure Im not the only one you've inspired Anastasia as you are such a regular poster, both on here and the BE Board. Can't believe you're only 21 (tho you look like a teenager!!), you seem so mature and knowledgeable, well done!! I'm really trying to drink more water generally and do get really thirsty when Noogling. Also trying to get more protein into my diet in general and have started drinking soya milk as I've heard this helps also. The things you gotta do eh!!! lol. Loving my Noogleberry at the mo!!

Anastasia916

Yea, it's crazy, in person sometimes I get mistaken for a high school student, some think I'm 15/16. If I ever go buy alcohol or cigarettes I ALWAYS get carded, and sometimes they inspect the card like crazy cause they think it's fake, a few times I even had to show more than one form of ID. I personally don't drink or smoke, but family and friends do and I'd rather go get it then them drive if they are drunk.

As far as the soy milk, I tried it for a while, don't know if it helped, but it didn't hurt. I got the regular one and added some chocolate to it, I prefer ovaltine (think that's how it's spelled) or nesquick cause they have vitamins in them. It didn't taste bad, but then again I was with my son's father 4 years and he's lactose intolerant, so I often would run out of my milk and have to drink what he drank.

cleo

Day 17 of noogling and felt much fuller after noogling for 30 mins today. Don't normally measure as I tend to go by how I feel rather than the measuring tape but decided to have a go and I measured 34.5" around nipples (normally 34"). Thought I might have measured wrongly so measured again an hour later and was back to 34" so definitely had 0.5" of swelling after noogling which is a first for me. YAY!! Rewarded my little boobies by going braless around the house all day in a little strappy top. hopefully to give them more growing room!!! Hubby was loving that!! lol.

Love the weekends as I have more time to noogle and will have a few extra sessions if I have 10 or 15 mins to spare. Hopefully that 0.5" of swelling will stick around after a couple more weeks. ;D

Anastasia916

Glad you are seeing results! Keep up the good work. I normally noogle at least an hour a day but try to get in 2 or 3 hours a day, the days I get 3 hours in I get the most swelling.

cleo

Ordered the large cups last week as I thought I'd be able to get more breast into the cups. Well they arrived yesterday and I thought I'd give them a try, even though they looked really big and I'm not even filling the mediums yet!! Had a lot of trouble getting the tubes off the medium cups and onto the large though and eventually gave up as it was eating into my noogling time. Anyone else get this trouble? Anyway, think I'll stick with the mediums for now, at least until I've been noogling for a month just to see if I can totally fill the cups by then.

I'm still having 0.5" of swelling after I noogle which lasts about an hour. I only have chance to noogle in the evenings, mostly twice if I can. Been having a lot of aching under the arms and in the breasts during the day, not sure if this is growing pains from the noogling or just aching from pumping up, or could be from the herbs I take. Who knows!! Feeling optimistic though and that's the main thing.

Will let you know how I get on. :)

Anastasia916

I also had problems getting the tubing on the large domes, I just got my hubby to get them on for me, but this was after I had been filling the mediums for quite a while. I think some said if you put the tube under some warm water it will help it expand and then you can get the tubing better on the bigger domes.

J

janonthemtn

Hi Cleo,
I just want to encourage you! I'm 56 and as I just told my 34 yr old daughter,
I have grown breasts at my age. I started july of last yr. Someone here described their breasts as fried eggs, and that about says it all for mine after breastfeeding 5 children. I could barely fill a 32b(usa). Now i wear a34c and if victoria secret, a 34D.
Is that not amazing? I'm 5ft 110lbs now. I did gain 5 lbs on purpose to help grow breasts.I prefer to judge growth on how i fit into a bra rather than measuring. You will be able to see the changes! I am not computer savy or else i would have taken photos and encouraged others. I know i said if men can grow breasts then women surely can. You do have to be patient as it is very slow most of the time. Philli's posts really helped me. I do try to ^ protein,take vit c, use heat after pumping(usually a warm shower for me, others may want to use a heating pad). I usually pump 30mins-1hr am and pm, or at least 10 mins on really busy mornings.
I don't use any herbs at present but want to try the one Philli recommends.
When i have gained a few lbs in the past it never went to my boobs so i know this is valuable. i think mine will continue to grow if i work at it so by next summer i hope to be a little bigger, if that doesn't happen at least i don't "look like a boy" anymore.
the best thing is these are real! i worried about having stretched out skin/boobs,
this has not happened, they look pretty good. this probably would help to correct
droopy breasts. sincerely and the best to you. janonthemtn

cleo

Wow Janonthemtn, thats amazin! (your growth and breastfeeding 5 babies!!! lol). I haven't read many posts from women over 40 so it's really encouraging to know that good results are achieveable whatever your age as long as you stick with it. At the end of the day we're all in the same boat on here and we all just want to reach our full booby potential!! I would happily gain a few lbs if I thought my boobs would get bigger but like you, any weight gain I have had in the past has never gone to my boobs. They didn't even expand much during pregnancy so I've never really experienced having them bigger. I have not yet started the menopause but I know a few people who have and their boobs have grown during this time, so you never know, could be a good reason to look forward to it!!! lol. For now though I'm determined to stick with the herbs and noogling to see what I can achieve, however long it takes.

Good luck and I hope all your perseverance gets you to the size you are happy with. :)

Thanks for the warm water tip Anastasia. Will try that when I'm ready to move up to the lge!

By the way, can anyone tell me what the difference is between USA bra sizes and UK sizes? Thanx

cleo

Trying really hard not to but I'm getting obsessed with the measuring tape which is definitely not a good thing!! :(

Measuring 34.5" across breasts (normally 34") and 35" after noogling. I've tried to measure each breast individually but not sure how accurate this is as i'm finding it difficult to judge exactly where each breast begins and ends so not sure whether i'm measuring from the same point each time (does this make sense?). Anyway, gotta try and resist the urge to measure constantly. Maybe just do it once a week if I can.

Anastasia916

try to only to measure once a month, and if you do measure more than once a month only measure after noogling to monitor your swelling, but don't measure before except once a month, I know it's hard but totally worth it. I haven't been able to measure in a week or so, been too busy with things and I haven't been able to noogle everyday either, plus I misplaced my measuring tape. And really I think that's a good thing. When I took a product before I gave the tape to my hubby and told him not to let me have it and to only measure me once a month, and I grew the most with that product to date. So yea discouraging yourself can have a big impact on your results.

cleo

Yeah will definitely have to go cold turkey on the measuring. Lol. My boobs were aching so much in work today that I couldn't wait to get home and strip off and take a look at them as I was sure they had grown! Almost had a quick peek and feel in the toilets in work but resisted the temptation!! Think I'm getting a bit obsessed with them!! Lol :)

Hi Cleo, I TOTALLY understand the obsession. My sis rolls her eyes and says that i am obsessed with my boobs, but then hers are fine, so she has no reason to obsess.

My boobs feel abit sore (especially my nipples). I remember when i first starting developing during puberty, my nipples and boobs were intensely sore, so i am hoping it is growing pains :D

Even though i have previously said that when i massaged i seemed to get less swelling, I have started massage again to increase circulation and to see how it goes. So don't worry about sneaky peeks and feels. I expect i will be doing the same thing and it will count towards the massage too! lol

cleo

Been noogling just over a month now and managed to get both large cups on at the same time today!! Yay!! ;D. Took a few attempts and a bit of cursing though!! lol. Then I tried on one of my daughters 32D unpadded bras (thickish material but no padding) and it actually fitted me, this was after I'd pumped for 30 mins in the medium then 30 mins in the large. It was a small size 32D compared to some of her bras though but still exciting for me. Hopefully that kind of swelling will start to stick around soon. Can't wait!! ;D

Hi Cleo, its exciting isn't it!.

I am happy to say that after using the large cups twice (after warming up with the mediums) I am getting lasting swelling. My good side looks just as it did all those years ago and my bad side is much fuller, although its gonna take some time of solo pumping to get it to even up abit more.

I took the cups off at about 11.30 pm last night (i find the large cups are more comfortable lying on my bed, as there is no pressure on my ribs) and allthough the 'amazing' swelling has gone, my boobs are full and definitely bigger.

I'm sure it is the large cups that have made the difference. I have also been massaging with Goats Rue and a little of the Black Cohosh tincture I have (i will be stopping Black cohosh when my other tinctures arrive, but didn't want to waste it).

Plus i have been fairly strict with my healthy diet and have incorporated soya into my diet. I have Virgin Olive oil on EVERYTHING, as it is a healthy fat with loads of calories (i lose weight really quickly).

I use a mixture of Jojoba oil, almond oil, biooil, vit E oil and Virgin Olive oil to massage with (with some drops of lavender oil - thanks Anastasia :)), but i put them on after i massage with herb tincture to enable the tinctures to sink in first.

Its hard to say, but i reckon i am massaging for 15 minutes a day.

I use aquarium clip thingys and put one cup on at a time. They are really good, as you can have different pressure in each cup too.

Happy Noogling! ;D

cleo

I actually managed to get the large cups on last night without having to use the medium first. The difficult part is that I have to hold them tightly in place and then don't have a free hand to pump. I got around this by holding the right cup on with my left hand whilst pushing my left arm against the left cup, this leaves my right hand free to pump. Once i get a suction I can't move much and the cup can hurt my ribs but just the right side for some reason. And answering the phone is definitely not a good idea, as I have learnt to my embarrassment, as the slightest movement of my arm causes loss of suction and some very rude noises!! lol.

I don't think I'll go back to the medium cups now as it is such a nuisance having to change the tubes over all the time.

After pumping with the large cups last night I reached 35.5" (started at 34"). Got very excited as I'm off on hols next month and got my bikini tops out straight away and tried them all on. Would love to be that size when i go away.

Fingers crossed!! ;D

cleo

Went shoppin this afternoon and bought a couple of sexy bra and pantie sets, size 10 panties and 34c unpadded bras!!! Yay ;D. Ok so they weren't skimpy see thru but NO PADDING!! Filled them up nicely too. No spillage or anything but nicely full. Realistically I think they may well have been small size 34c's but who cares!! We have quite a few shops in the UK that sell nice underwear at reasonable prices so you can treat yourself without having to spend too much. I have a bit of an underwear fetish anyway, got way, way too much, I just can't resist and now that I'm obsessed with my boobies I just want to dress them up!!! lol. I think booby growing is my main hobby at the moment!! Gonna noogle now I think and dream about spilling out of those 34c's. ;D

Anastasia916

WOW!! You're growing faster than I am haha. I fit into the 34C's I have but no spillage yet and I been pumping 3 months, I mean given there were a few days I couldn't pump, but still. I think I will need to get bigger cups soon though, I'm starting to fill the large faster and faster. Even my hubby said, umm are those the largest cups you have? I said yea, he thought I was using the mediums still lol. So he said next paycheck if I fill the cups fast that he was going to buy me bigger cups. Cause next paycheck is also a day before my bday so I think that'll be my gift lol. But I'm fine with that. He normally buys me something then takes me out. He kind of under handedly mentioned that there is a massage therapist on the base for a few weeks this month, so he might get me a massage. I knew he said it to see my reaction if I would want that. I said that a back massage would be good (I have scoliosis and have bad back pain, back in the states I use to get a therapeutic massage at least once every 2 months). I don't know, guess I'll have to see. Due to the recession I lost the work I was doing online, so until I can find more work, we are relying on his income.

cleo

My daughters bought me a voucher for a full body massage at my local health club for my birthday in July but I haven't got round to booking the appointment yet. I feel like I need it though because I'm getting a pain in my back which I think is from noogling. It's on the right side on a level with my breast, which is the side where I get some pain across the ribs from the cup when I noogle. I don't push myself too much when I noogle, I don't think I overpump and I'm never bruised like some girls say they are but I can sometimes feel a pulling sensation in my back when I pump that last few times. It's then very uncomfortable when I go to bed and I find it difficult to turn over. I normally noogle sitting up with plenty of cushions behind my back for support, maybe I should try a different position to see if this helps. I haven't heard of anyone else having this problem. :(