Cleo's stats

Anastasia916

My back pain is cause by my scoliosis, from the pinched nerves and muscle spasms. Not from noogling. My back pain has not gotten worse since noogling, so I don't experience that. Have you tried taking some tylenol or mortrin or something for the pain? What helps me relax to sleep at night and deal with the pain is I drink some nice herbal spearmint tea and take a hot shower or bath before bed letting the water hit my back if it's the shower.

cleo

I normally do my last noogle when I'm in bed at night so don't really want to get up and have a shower afterwards but did try lying flat last night to noogle which, surprisingly, I found very comfortable. Had a bit of a job to lie down as getting the large cups on and staying on is still a bit hit and miss and the slightest movement causes loss of suction but once I was lying down I didn't get that pull in the back which I was getting before and I actually fell asleep which was great cos I ended up having a much longer session than I intended. Woke up and took them off wen hubby came to bed but my boobs looked great this morning, nice and full!! ;D Plus I slept all night and had no twinges in my back so I guess I'll just have to lie down to noogle in future!

Was thinking about purchasing the rings to cushion the cups and stop my ribs from hurting but it seems not everyone gets on with them so I think I'll persevere a bit longer and the pressure on my ribs was much less when I was lying down anyway. :)

Anastasia916

When I first got the medium cups they slightly hurt my ribs, but what I did was just did a little pressure where it was just uncomfortable but not hurting, after a few days the pain went away and slowly but surely I was able to pump all the way with no pain. Once I moved up to the large same thing, at first too much pressure hurt my ribs, but after a little bit that went away. So I think my body just adjusts to it. I tried the foam rings when I first got my NB with the medium cups, I didn't like them. One thing was I kept loosing suction and had to repump every 2 min. Was annoying. And if that wasn't annoying enough, the next day after pumping for a little bit with not alot of pressure, I had this rash where the foam was! So never again for me. I think if I get the XLs and they hurt to much, I'll just cut up a yoga mat. I have sensitive skin though, I have psoriasis. So when I broke out, I put my psoriasis cream on the rash and it was gone by the next day. Some of the ladies here prefer not to use the foam rings. I think it's just a matter of preference.

cleo

Decided to go back to the medium cups for now. Even though I'm now managing to put both large on together pretty easily, I find I can't pump up much without them digging into my ribs and the top of my breasts, where I don't have much fat anyway, so its pretty uncomfortable. I can pump up much more with the medium and as I wasn't quite filling them anyway, I think I'll stick with them a bit longer until I fill them completely. I think i'm in too much of a hurry to move things along and NBE cannot be rushed, I'm in this for the long haul so whats the point, I've got plenty of time. What I did notice was that, as I'm nearly filling the medium cups, it is more noticeable that my smaller breast has caught up with big sis and I haven't really been giving it any more attention. Not really sure why this is but you can hardly notice any difference between the two now. YAY! :)

wannabecee

I'm so happy it's working well for you, Cleo!!!

We're about the same height and weight and I've also just started to gain 1/2" right after noogling. it goes down quickly at this early stage though. :p

Good luck! I'll keep checking in to see how you are doing.

Best,
wannabecee

cleo

Into my 6th week of NB and decided to go back to the large cups tonight, just wasn't getting the swelling with the medium that I was with the large. I got them to stay on straight away and they didn't feel too uncomfortable either. When I felt them digging into my ribs I managed to slide them gently up a bit without losing any suction so I didn't get that pulling feeling in my back which had been causing me a bit of pain. I'm also OK now with hubby seeing me wearing them so can watch TV for an hour or so with them on instead of hiding up in the bedroom!! lol. :)

Anastasia916

Congrats on getting the large to work for you! And glad you were able to share the experience with your hubby. My hubby finds it fascinating. Often we watch movies together or play games together, and while we do this I have my pump on.

M

monapics12

hi everyone...firstly thank you for all the great advice..I had a question as well...one of my breast is bigger than the other one..that being because of breast feeding my son who use to just snatch on to that breast and not the other one..lol. That's why my one breast is saggy as well. Can someone please advice me what I should do as I am only 25 and hate having a saggy breast ..will noogling help me get fuller breasts and how long should I noogle each day?

Also to add..I am taking breast active pills as well along with massage cream...can someone advise me if I take some sort of vitamin or drink that will help me with growing and getting fuller breasts??? Thanks and God bless you all for your help.

Anastasia916

mona, to even out uneven breasts with noogleberry, only noogle the small breast until it catches up, or put more pressure on the smaller one when pumping, then once it has caught up you can pump them both the same. I think it does help with sagginess...I too breastfed my son and I'm going to be 22 tomorrow, and before noogleberry I had that matured slope look to my breasts and hated it. Now they are filling in more and becoming more round.

As far as breast actives, I don't mean to discourage you just telling you my experience. I have been doing a few things for NBE the past 3 years and breast gain plus (this is what breast actives was first called, look it up if you don't believe me) was the first product I ever tried for BE. I bought a 6 month supply, cut out caffeine, increased protein intake, drank more water, did EVERYTHING they suggested, and I took the pills religiously. (they didn't have the cream then, only the pills) and after 6 months of taking it and everything, there was NO change whatsoever, not even fullness or firmness. I wouldn't have been upset if I got something from it. Well I thought, maybe this just wasn't for me, maybe it works for others. At the time they had a full year empty bottle money back guarantee, I went to get my money back as it had only been 6 months or so since I purchased. They kept giving me the run around and I never got my money back, so $300 down the drain. I read online that many women who tried breast actives never got a damn thing from it, hopefully you will be the lucky few and have gains from it. But if you go on Eve's forum, there might be someone who used it there that seen gains from it.

M

monapics12

Hi Anastasia
Firstly wanted to thank you for your advice. God bless you for that. I only bought one month supply and have used it for 2 weeks only so if I don't see any change I will stop using breast actives.
I will do what you have told me to do about the two different breast sizes..but would you have any advice on how I can keep the suction in the domes as again even if I move an inch they lose suction and I really really hate that.
waiting for your reply..take care

Anastasia916

As far as losing suction from movement, only time I experienced that with the medium domes is when I lifted my arms too high or moved all the way around or something. When I moved up to the large cups I moved just a little bit and a fart sound would come out lol from losing the suction. After a while as my breasts expanded in the domes and got use to them, I don't have that problem as much anymore, so I'd say you just have to get used to them after a while. Maybe use more lotion or oil?

cleo

I still have that problem with the large cups, pretty much have to keep still or lose suction. I make sure I have everything very close to hand before I start pumping eg phone, tv remote control etc. I could move around and do much more with the medium cups on. Even tho I breastfed twice, the skin on my boobs is taut and not saggy at all which is great but does not seem to allow for much stretching and swelling within the cups. Just have to keep putting loads of lotion on and hope over time the skin will expand more I guess.

M

monapics12

oh i really hope i get fuller breasts.. i'm not worried about size..just want fuller breasts...how long do you that would take to achieve?

cleo

I'd say I got increased fullness within the first month of noogling, although I started taking herbs a few weeks before that. I've been using the NB for 6 weeks now and the measuring tape shows 0.5" increase. From what I hear from the veterans on here real growth takes many many months of dedicated noogling but it all depends on so many different things. If you look on Eve's forum there are loads of pics on there from girls of all ages who have had great success in quite short periods of time by using different NBE methods, eg pumps, herbs, massage etc. It's just a matter of finding which method suits you and your body.

Good luck! :)

cleo

Well I'm 2 months into noogling now and almost 3 months taking the herbs. I'm 34.75" around the nipples now so 0.75" up on my starting measurement. Not great progress for 2 months pumping but Im grateful for anything. I guess I'm just not a fast responder. I'm back using the medium cups as I think I moved up to the large too quickly. I'm still not filling them but very nearly by the end of the session. I'm still in my 34B bras, although I do have a couple of 34Cs that I can fit into without them looking sad and empty. No fullness on the top part of my breast yet but definitely more fullness in general. I think the top part starts to fill out more when you use the large cups permanently. As I started out following the Flat2Fab programme I'm supposed to take a break from the herbs round about now. Not sure yet if I will as I'm still getting tingles etc and after reading more info on Eve's forum I'm not sure whether the break is really necesary at this stage. I might go on for another month then take a break from herbs.

I'm off to the Canary Islands for a week on the 17th of this month and not sure yet if I will take my NB with me as it will be difficult to hide the red rings. May be a chance for a break and see if the growth I've had so far sticks around after a week of non-noogling!! Scary thought though!!! :-\

cleo

Thanks orchid, I know I look a bit bigger but I thought i would have outgrown the medium cups by now and I still haven't filled them and yet some girls on here say they are filling the large and yet they are still only a 34A once the swelling goes down (I'm a 34B). This confuses me somewhat!! ??? I know I shouldn't be so concerned about what others are doing and just chill and get on with things at my own pace.

cleo

Ok so i posted 5 days ago saying how I'd gone up from 34" to 34.75" since starting herbs and NB 3 months ago. Then on the weekend I had really great swelling after noogling for 1.5 hours before bed. It was still there in the morning and when i measured I had stayed at 35" around the bust, plus my underarm measurement was up from 34" to almost 35". Thought it was a fluke but have measured every day since and it remains at 35" and definite fullness on the top part too!! Yay!! Hope I'm having a growth spurt at long last!! ;D. Was thinking of leaving my NB behind when i go on hols at the weekend but its definitely going in the suitcase now, even if I just manage 10 mins a day, don't want my boobies to forget what they gotta do!! ;)

wannabecee

cleo said:
Ok so i posted 5 days ago saying how I'd gone up from 34" to 34.75" since starting herbs and NB 3 months ago. Then on the weekend I had really great swelling after noogling for 1.5 hours before bed. It was still there in the morning and when i measured I had stayed at 35" around the bust, plus my underarm measurement was up from 34" to almost 35". Thought it was a fluke but have measured every day since and it remains at 35" and definite fullness on the top part too!! Yay!! Hope I'm having a growth spurt at long last!! ;D. Was thinking of leaving my NB behind when i go on hols at the weekend but its definitely going in the suitcase now, even if I just manage 10 mins a day, don't want my boobies to forget what they gotta do!! ;)

Excellent news, Cleo!!!

It's very encouragng news! Do you think doing an extra long session helped jumpstart the growth?

cleo

Wannabecee, I think it must have or maybe I was just due for some growth as I have been pumping for 10 weeks now. To be honest though I don't seem to be filling my 34B bras any more than normal but my boobs certainly look rounder all over and fuller. Its very exciting! Can't wait to see how much more progress I can make in the coming months. As I started following the Flat2Fab plan I should be taking a break from herbs round about now but I'm reluctant to stop now that I'm seeing growth and still getting growing pains. Think I'll carry on with the herbs for another month and see what happens. ;D