Cracked cups

Karen J

I had a cracked cup and I tried everything I could till I had a thought on how to fix it so I tried crazy glue no go ...then I got some electronic tape and wrapped it up good yaaaaay it worked well so far so good for me so if you get a chance try this one out it worked for me.....

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Once they crack you can’t stop it. I’ve thrown out too many cracked cups ☹️. Even now one of my 210’s has a little crack. I’ll have to order new but I am trying to come up with a way to reinforce the rim so under the pressure I put them under it won’t spread and crack. Moving and over reaching while they’re on is when I hear them crack. My cups are not as thick as NB cups.

Karen J

Once they crack you can’t stop it. I’ve thrown out too many cracked cups ☹️. Even now one of my 210’s has a little crack. I’ll have to order new but I am trying to come up with a way to reinforce the rim so under the pressure I put them under it won’t spread and crack. Moving and over reaching while they’re on is when I hear them crack. My cups are not as thick as NB cups.
I'll take some pictures of my cup for you to see how I done it......

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
When I cracked some of my cups I used super glue to seal the crack and filed down the ridged areas to make it smooth.

Karen J

Plus found out with electric tape wrapped around the cups then you can put on two BIG rubber bands for extra hold.....

Attachments

• 20231002_103253.jpg
    20231002_103253.jpg
    709.2 KB · Views: 7

babydoll33

Hey, little heads up. You all have had issues with repairs because super glue isn't a perfect match for plastic or similar materials, and it doesnt matter if the packaging states its does plastic. Super glue just doesnt work that way, specifically because of the chemicals its made from. If you need a real plastic repair, use apoxy or acrylic. They are designed to bond plastic, fiberglass, and polycarbonate.
I hope this helps and good luck!