Daughter just got new bra - 34C!

Boodles

DD measured herself using the one breast at a time method and her measurements were 9 and 9.5. As she wears a 34 band this equates to a c cup. She needed new bras as the others were 6 months old and getting a bit out of shape so we ordered a 34C. And it fits beautifully! It is still a push up and still gives cleavage, just as much as the others I would say. I think the thing is with her oold ones, as she has grown some of her breast tissue was being pushed into her armpit as the cups were a bit small.

She can't believe it! She keeps saying 'but I am not a c' and I say but your mearuements and the bra beg to differ! I realise in a push up bra things are a little different but her old non push up Bs are pretty tight so I think it is real!

So in effedct she has gone up two cup sizes in 7 months as she started at a 32B (equivalent to a 34A) and is not 34C. :) Although she says she cannot see she looks much different, but I explained that is becuase she sees them every day!

If I am honest I was very sceptical about this NBE at the start but I have seen the proof!

:) :)

WOW!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I am very happy for her!!! Did she take any supplements? And how did she noogle? What technique and how much a day?:) and of course.. how old is she?
2 cup sizes in 7 months is amazing!!:) Hope to get there soon as well!:)

jnorton22002

Hi my dear boodles,

After reading your post, I'm soooo very happy for you both. I'll bet she will continue to deny, but mother knows best, right? Aw this is so cool. I'm just beside myself with happiness for you two. Maybe she will get booby greed now? Good like to you both Hugs and love Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Boodles

Thank you Tatiana673 :)

She is 17 (was 16 when she started) but had seen no breast growth since she was 13/14 despite starting her periods at 12 and starting to develop quite young (8/9).

She has very recently been taking Wonderup (herbal tablets) -only for the past 5 weeks. She has also been doing the Chi massage. But to be honest I think it almost entirely down to Noogleberry.

The weird thing is that she seemed to gorw at first then seemed to do nothing for ages, but apparently she was growing all be it much more slowly!

She has a spring in her step today :)

soonenough

Seven months? That's not too long. I'm doing the dance with your daughter, Boodles. I'm 32B right now, started out as 32AA, and that means I may have my 34B by December or even earlier.

How long does she noogle everyday?

Boodles

Thank you Mama J.

There is always so much warmth in your posts - you are oobviously such a wonderful person and it shows!

She may get boob greedy who knows. :) But if nothing else I think this is empowering, and I know that she feels this too. To know that she can change what so many people woud have you believe that you cannot without surgery, makes her feel more confident.

Once again thank you :)

Boodles

Thank you Soonenough

The length of time she noogles varies. She does mostly pump and hold while she does her college work but does pump and release if she is just watching TV. She usually does an hour a day but there have been times when she has done only half an hour and others when she has done more than anh hour. Usually it is once a day but somethimes twice if she can fit it in.

One thingn I will say though is that in that 7 months she has onlyh missed 3 days completely, once when she was very unwell and then Christmas and Boxing day when we had visitors. So my feeling that it is consistency that has paid off for her.

I wish you well and am sure you will get that 34B very soon. Good luck !

Your daughter is very lucky to have such a supportive mum! I wish my mum was as supportive (she thinks that no breasts is the best way for women............. so I didnt tell her really that I am doing NB) I am currently 19, going to be 20 in less than a month. I am hoping that within seven months I will be the same size as your daughter!!! (i am currently 32B and my goal is 32D or 32DD). People like your daughter, who grow so quickly inspire me:)
Once again, I am happy for you both!:) Good luck!:D

noog

That's awesome! Wish I would of known about it when I was a teenager, at least baggy sweatshirt were in style so people didn't notice as much. I think it's great the way your supporting your daughter! ;D can't wait till I fit in the same size bra!

Strumpet

That's awesome! :) Grats to her!
I started at roughly your daughter's size, and the size she's at now is roughly my goal, so this gives me hope that it can happen!
I'll have to try to be more consistent for sure.

Anastasia916

Boodles, tell her I said congrats! But if she started out a 32 band size, shouldn't she continue wearing that band size and be a 32D like me? (don't go by my avatar lol that's me in a push up that makes me look like a 32E/34DD, the size I'm aspiring to be now :p) I wear 34C bras sometimes, the cups fit but usually the bands are slightly loose. Either way CONGRATS!!! And I know the feeling, when I started I was NB I was a 32B and said I'd stop at a 32C lol. You have in your mind what you think that size looks like, then you get it and you think... NO!! This bra must have the wrong size printed on it! LOL. The eyes are very deceiving, that's like to me, I'm not in the best shape body wise, I'd like to lose more weight, and I feel, well to put it nicely, chubby. But other people see me and say I look skinny to them. So I think we are just too hard on ourselves. When other people see my breasts they say they look the size they are, but to me they don't. So I say to heck with going by a goal bra size. I'm going for whatever is going to look big enough :p I think that may be a 32E/34DD for me, but we'll see when I get there! HAHA. WOOHOO for booby greed!!

xxbabygirlxx

Not to sound rude or anything, but isn't she a bit young to be noogling? i mean she hasn't even fully developed yet. Congrads on the progress though.

Boodles

Thank you all for your comments!

As far as supporting her goes, I know how upset she used to get about her breasts and how powerless she felt as she did not feel there was anything she could do other than surgery, and I really did not want her to go down that line. I really feel that she was beautiful then and is beautiful now, but could not help but support her as it was so important to her.

Anastasia - she started at a 32b but really should have been a 34a. The 34 band is far more comfortable for her. She had previously bought a couple of 34b bras while out with a friend but they were really too big at the time. She insisted on wearing them so that, in her head, she was a B cup, but when she needed new bras it seemed ridiculous to get the same size again as they were too big. So instead of going down a cup size she went down a band size - psychologically better I guess -but they were always a bit too snug around the chest.

And LOL that is exactly what she said 'it must be sized wrong'. It was only when we compared it to her old bras (same style) that she had to admit that the cup size was bigger :) I think as the change is gradual you do not notice it happening. If 7 months ago she had just woken up one morning this size it would have been different :)

roadrashes

YAY!! I am so happy for her!! WOHOO!! Now it's time for a happy dance! Uh oh, do hear I 34 D in the works? I know it has taken a lot of time and patience and I bet it haas helped her self esteem go way up. Sad but true that those little mounds of flesh can wreck havoc on our self esteem. Good for her and good for you mom for helping her to achieve it. I know this boob growing thing takes alot of time, effort and patience.

Boodles

xxbabygirlxx - Is she too young to be Noogling? Maybe. However it is now 5 years since her period started, and 8 years since she started developing. She had had no growth prior to Noogling for 2 - 3 years. Add to that the fact that I had finished developing by that age and I think that in all probablility she has finished developing (or as finished as anyone is who has not had children). In less than a year's time she could go out and get breast implants without me having any say in the matter, and I think she probably woulod have. That to me would be a far worse scenario ad was one I was keen to avoid.

I know there are those that would disagree with me, and rest assured I have asked myself all the same questions. But, on balance, I feel this is right for my daughter. She could wait, and be unhappy, for a few more years. Or rush out at 18 and get surgery. But, in her case, I think that Nogleberry has been right for her :)

Boodles

Roadrashes - you have hit the nail on the head! Her self esteem has grown more than her breasts! In fact I think the actual process has helped her in that she no longer felt that there was nothing that she could do about, as well as the increas in cup size of course ;) It has taken time and patience and that I must say I admire the dedication she has put in - not sure I would ahve had the patience at her age! She has not mentioned a 34 D yet but who knows .... :)

xxbabygirlxx

You never know until when their eighteen though. I grew in different periods in my life, i grew when i was ten, then sixteen. I only tried pumping when i was eighteen. I'm sorry, i can't help how i feel. Her brain and body are not fully developed yet. Personally, i would have liked my mother to maybe help me a bit more with my self esteem when i was younger. Because, now even though i'm at a good size "breast wise", i find other imperfections i want to change.

Anastasia916

babygirl, I have about 5 years NBE experience and knowledge from research. That being said, I feel noogling or other breast enhancement pumps are safe for those under 18, I'd say 15 would be a good at the be the minimum though. Massage is also safe for those under 18. I personally don't recommend herbal NBE to those under 21 because of what you mentioned... there are those that could still be developing and herbs are the main ones that mess up hormones. Pumping does not interfere with hormones, neither does massage, or hypnosis for that matter. Also something those underage can use is BO because the BO brands were originally developed for teenagers as long as they've had their period for 2 years. So yea, the only method of NBE I do not recommend until 21 years of age is herbal. That's my opinion based on tons of research though. If I had a 16 year old daughter that was insecure about her breast size (which with my genetics will happen if I have a girl), I'd let her listen to subliminal NBE mp3's, I'd teach her how to massage, and I'd discuss going the BO route with her. And yes I am a mother, but I have a son. So I can say from a mother's point of view on this. If my son wanted his privates bigger, I'd help research how to do that safely as I have no clue about that area lol. And I'd make sure whatever methods he went with was appropriate for his age of course. I think Boodles being there like this for her daughter is probably the BEST thing for her self esteem, I wish my mom did that when I was 15/16. And as far as your situation where you are happy with your chest size but now want to change other things, I think that happens to the best of us, supportive parents or not. Unfortunately in todays media we are shown superficial images of beauty and it gets to us, whether we want it to or not. Even before growing my chest I wanted to change other things, have clearer skin, better hair, be in shape more. Now that I have the boobs I'm working on the other things, got the clear skin and nice hair, now working out to get the in shape part :p As long as it's done in a healthy way I see no issue with improving yourself, just shows you care instead of letting yourself go. What would be unhealthy is getting implants, then wanting lip injections, then butt implants, then a tummy tuck, then the list goes on and on and before you know it you look like one of those people on talk shows who are addicted to plastic surgery... that to me would be unhealthy! Sorry to go on lol, I get carried away sometimes :)

xxbabygirlxx

its just my opinion, i think mothers should help build self esteem. Obviously the media breaks down our self esteem by promoting an image that is unattainable, but i still think parents can counter act that at home. I know there are some risks with noogling/or any other pumping device. Its still not proven if any diseases, or side affects are associated with it, because a long term study hasn't been done yet. I just feel that i'm old enough to accept any consequences that comes from my decision.
Like i said, its just my opinion, again.

Boodles

xxbabygirlxx - You are of course entitled to your opinion and I respect that. I would like to ask you however exactly how a mother is supposed to build self esteem? If it is telling her that she is beautiful as she is then I have done that - she knows that I believe that she needed to do nothing to herself to be beautiful, but getting her to believe it is a totally different thing. She has grown up in an environment of love and knows that her father, brothers and myself think she is wonderful. She has a boyfriend who adores her and has never given her a moment's doubt that she is perfect the way she is. But all of this was not enough to stop her feeling the way she did And when she cried about it and told me how she felt should I have phoo phooed it and told her she was being silly and dismissed it? Would belittling her feelings have improved her self esteem? Would refusing to listen or take on board how she felt have made the feeling go away? It took a lot of soul searching before I decided to help her with this. As I have said I do not expect eveyone to agree with me.

I guess it is true that there is no certain way to know if there is likely to be any long term effect of Noogling, but the dangers of surgical ehnahancement are known and this is what I am tring to avoid. Yes she would be 18 and legally an adult by the time she could have it done but she would still be my baby ..