Daughter just got new bra - 34C!

Teeny Tiny

Thanks for the link, I'm trying very hard to get my diet and health under control, but one of my biggest downfalls is I'm a sugaraholic. Partly because of my Porphyria, which unfortunately requires me to have a higher sugar intake to try to control or tone down my attacks. I damn near killed myself once trying to go on a no carb diet, cutting out all sugar other than what's naturally found in fruits. After a week of that diet I had a sugar crash and porphyria attack so bad I had to intake twice as much as I would have if I hadn't cut it out to try to get it under control again. I've actually gone to the E.R. because of attacks and they gave me sugar injections in my I.V. to calm my attacks because nothing else they tried would help, but the sugar did. Talk about a painful I.V. injection, the sugar they inject is so thick they have to do it very slowly, and it hurts when they inject it. :-X

Anastasia916 said:
babygirl, I have about 5 years NBE experience and knowledge from research. That being said, I feel noogling or other breast enhancement pumps are safe for those under 18, I'd say 15 would be a good at the be the minimum though. Massage is also safe for those under 18. I personally don't recommend herbal NBE to those under 21 because of what you mentioned... there are those that could still be developing and herbs are the main ones that mess up hormones. Pumping does not interfere with hormones, neither does massage, or hypnosis for that matter. Also something those underage can use is BO because the BO brands were originally developed for teenagers as long as they've had their period for 2 years. So yea, the only method of NBE I do not recommend until 21 years of age is herbal. That's my opinion based on tons of research though. If I had a 16 year old daughter that was insecure about her breast size (which with my genetics will happen if I have a girl), I'd let her listen to subliminal NBE mp3's, I'd teach her how to massage, and I'd discuss going the BO route with her. And yes I am a mother, but I have a son. So I can say from a mother's point of view on this. If my son wanted his privates bigger, I'd help research how to do that safely as I have no clue about that area lol. And I'd make sure whatever methods he went with was appropriate for his age of course. I think Boodles being there like this for her daughter is probably the BEST thing for her self esteem, I wish my mom did that when I was 15/16. And as far as your situation where you are happy with your chest size but now want to change other things, I think that happens to the best of us, supportive parents or not. Unfortunately in todays media we are shown superficial images of beauty and it gets to us, whether we want it to or not. Even before growing my chest I wanted to change other things, have clearer skin, better hair, be in shape more. Now that I have the boobs I'm working on the other things, got the clear skin and nice hair, now working out to get the in shape part :p As long as it's done in a healthy way I see no issue with improving yourself, just shows you care instead of letting yourself go. What would be unhealthy is getting implants, then wanting lip injections, then butt implants, then a tummy tuck, then the list goes on and on and before you know it you look like one of those people on talk shows who are addicted to plastic surgery... that to me would be unhealthy! Sorry to go on lol, I get carried away sometimes :)

Anastasia, I admire your determination and ambition for perfection;). You are a great mother(from what I know so far haha) and you have your brain straight (no plastic surgery etc). I think your son is and will be in the future very happy to have you as a mum;) I look up to you!:D

secret

I'm glad to hear shes got so much growth. i'm jealous for sure i always want to be a c34 :( and current on the edge of a A34.
Tell her i'm happy for her and congradz :) your such a supportive mom !

Boodles

Thank you Thespazzychick and secret. I will pass on your congrats :)

And Teeny Tiny - The NHS does not offer yearly exams unfortunately. We get a smear test once every three years and breast exams are not routine until over 50 I thik whe you get a mamogram. It does vary a bit from health authority to health authority I think (some used to only do smears every 5 years I think, but not sure if that has changed.) Of course we do not have to pay when they are done but they are not that frequent. :(