Diosa's pic's

Diosa

thank you ladies... maybe i should mention that i am using the rings and that is why i called it rug burns b/c i thought it was from the material rubbing on my chest...
L.A.- i will def try the vasaline, and i use a lotion but i put coco butter soothing oil after maybe i should use it before.
32aa-how do i know if i am over pumping? they never turned purple and only get a little pink and it doesnt hurt when i pump so i assumed i was doing it right. any other signs i should be looking for?
also is there a pumping speed limit? should i be jack rabbit pumping or allow for full recoil of the pump ?

thank ladies
Diosa

Diosa

I took a break to heal from the marks. They went away in about 5 days. But i was busy with finals so i breaked for longer than i wanted to... well im back on as of 30 min ago! but i satrted a bit slower, noogled for 30 min and NO rings ! LOL i wanna see if they where the cause or if it was me and the way i was pumping. Unfortunatley i dont see much swelling at all :( but i will not go crazy , ima go slow and steady...
~Diosa

Kat

Hi Diosa,

what size of domes do you use? What are your measurements? I'm wondering if I should buy other domes since I don't see much swelling with the XL's ...

eva_bs

Hi dear!
Wow! I can't believe that I missed your photos!
I just wanted to say that your breast shape is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I am sure you will reach your goal soon!!! :)
Don't get frustrated if you don't see any swelling...I also don't have much of swelling...but I know that I am still growing...
Keep up the hard work dear! and you will reach your goal! :)
:-*

Diosa

Kat- I use the larges, im an empty 34B or 32C, even somtimes depends on brands im a 34A but thats tight on my left boob, shes biger than my right. good luck!

Eva- a pleasure to hear from you!, Thanks love!, im tryna get back on at least 2 times a day but so far i only do it 1 a day... It kinda sux to feel like your starting from the bottom again.. Good luck with your journey as well!

Diosa

junjo

We are having the same issue, since I changed to the L domes, especially the upper part of my breasts are ALWAYS overpumped. And I don't feel a thing while pumping and if I don't pump at that pressure, the domes are impossible to be kept on my chest. I will probably buy the Mediums, since I have a 24.8 ribcage the size of the Ls may be too much for my empty 30B.
It could be your case also.

Diosa

hmmm.. i didnt think about that. but when i was in the process of ordering lucy said Ls.. lets see, i stopped pumping with the rings on cus of the marks but i felt the pull on my breast with them on and now its almost like there is no suction on my breast but pressure and pain against my ribs :-\ maybe after new years i will noogle with the rings again to see if those marks return, i wanna wear low cut tops for the holidays! ;D... but wow ur tiny at 24.8 ribcage, ima 30 ribcage. but trail and error seems to be the way to go for now..
Happy Holidays! Happy Noogling!
Diosa

that1spaztichik

WOW!! Ok, your swelling looks PHENOMINAL, for one, and I have never achieved such fullness straight after pumping. Two, your breasts look JUST like mine...but you've BREASTFED, you say? Wow...I would have never guessed, they have such a beautiful shape! (I feel weird saying that though because they look very similar to mine, hahah!) Good luck girl!!!!!

Diosa

Awww thanks That1,u make me feel so good about my empty boobs hehe... yea i breastfed for a year. they were much fuller before my son.. i always loved my breast tho.. and still do, but after having Ds from breast milk i felt self concious and it seemed like every lady around me had big boobs... so i def wanted those back lol... as for my swlling, eversince i stoppd using the rings its not as much and doesnt last as long as it use to but those marks where horrible ...but once again thanks hun!
Diosa

Diosa

Hello NB sisters!!
Today is my One Month Mark and I have to say this stuff works!!!
My bras fit tighter and my boobs feel fuller. I actually prefer wearing a 32C now (fit is snugg tho) since its comfy compared to my 34B. Though I dont see a difference in the pics, I actually measured and there was a difference! yay!
I use to measure a 34" across the bust and now a month later of NB and after 12 hours of NO noogling I measure at 35.25" !!!
But could this be possible???
I know i would have to noogle for a while before this is all permanent but its not swelling so i wonder what is it?
Let me know what yall think.
~Diosa

P.S. Two negatives: my old stretch marks came back and maybe some new ones :'( and my breast stay a light pink even after 12 hours of no noogling.

Attachments

• preNB 11:29:10 front.jpg
    preNB 11:29:10 front.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 178
  • One Month (12 hours after NB )1:18:11.jpg
    One Month (12 hours after NB )1:18:11.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 170
  • preNB 11:29:10.jpg
    preNB 11:29:10.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 185
  • Front One Month (12 hrs after NB) 1:18:11.jpg
    Front One Month (12 hrs after NB) 1:18:11.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 254
  • 32 C bra 1:18:11.jpg
    32 C bra 1:18:11.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 170
  • 1:18:11 tape proof1.jpg
    1:18:11 tape proof1.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 209
  • 1:18:11 Tape proof2.jpg
    1:18:11 Tape proof2.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 237

Strumpet

Grats on your speedy progress! You must be a fast responder indeed. :)
You can definitely see that there's more cleavage in the bra pictures.
Keep doin what you're doin!

Kat

Hi Diosa,

it's great that you have such good results after only 1 month! Congratulations! Do you have this increase also right after your period? (My breasts always seem to deflate a little)

Diosa

Hi Kat! thanks...hmm i never really paid any attention to whether or not my period made a diff.. it ended about a week and a half ago. but i try not to measure before pumping and only did so after pumping so i can measure how much i swell.
But since this is my one month mark i measured before pumping to see if i had any measurable growth, and i did!! yay!
and i will prolly measure every month to see.. but i do remember them being soar and a bit painful this past week.
Diosa

LAWMANN2004

!!! WOW !!!!!
Keep up the good work !!!
It seems like you are one of the fast responders to the system.
The new domes will really help when you get them.
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy will see you again soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

jnorton22002

Hey Diosa,

Honey, Mama is really happy for you. Do you think you could ship the boobie fairy over to me???? Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Diosa

Awww thanks mamaJ... You r a huge inspiration to me and your words are motivating and encouraging...
She is on her way... And turns out the boobie fairy has sisters so there is more boobie dust to go around! More boobies for everyone!!!!
~Diosa