DJ's winding path

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 080

No measurements taken

This has been a surprising few weeks. I have been pumping at every opportunity and generally snoogle much or all of the night.

I have definitely seen growth and faster than I had all last year. At a guess, I think I've grown about 3/4" in the bust. I have been getting lots of growing aches and pains. So I'm wearing a bra, 38C, more often as it seems to help with sensitivity.

My swells are still surprising me on occasion and I'm about 2/3 - 3/4 into the CL domes and I've seen a couple of 4/5 depths. It seems I am gaining depth every week or so. I'm really hoping to be close to maxing the domes by the end of the year.

I have noticed my breasts are making contact with the back of my arms when I reach in front of me for things which during sensitivity is a madding sensation. The growing nipples has helped set the stage for this situation too.

Respire the sensitivity, clothing issues, and paranoia someone shouting "You've got boobs!", I am thrilled with the changes and don't regret it. My days of doubting are over but impatience is a constant problem. I'm eager to reach the Ds but that's at least another year or two.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
;)Week 081

No measurements taken

Another week flows past and I wonder if I'm dreaming it all. This week, it seems everything grew a bit. I'm still getting aches and pains and to top it off my boobs are feeling squishy again. The domes are starting to feel a bit tight on me and oddly it has become super easy to keep them close together on me.

Also, I've had to use my 40C (subst for a 38D) bra after some high pressure sessions as my 38C was feeling too uncomfortable. It's all kinda déjà vu as it was similar growing into the 38C and L domes.

My real surprise this week was waking up, doing my morning routine and finding my left boob sitting on my forearm while applying deodorant. Normally, I'm hitting the nipple when I apply it and it's getting trickier to reach that spot without squishing or lifting my left boob. Sadly, my right side is lagging behind but it too is showing increases.

So it seems exciting things are continuing and I find myself smiling at my own awkwardness in learning to be a person with boobs.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 082

No measurements taken

This week I reduced my pumping to allow recovery. My skin was getting sensitive and needed the break. So I have a clue how much swelling I had developed and as usual it is disappointing to see it leave. :)

But I'm back at it again and it seems like the swelling is even a bit bigger. For fun, I've been in a push up that is doing amazing things lately. I never really believed a push up would work for me but I'm changing my opinion. I actually think it is getting a bit small since cleavage is actually bulging beyond the cups. In any case, it has been fun seeing that.

Otherwise, it is just the usual slow process. I'm hitting 3/4 in the CLs in the first 10 minutes these days and ~4/5 when I can get a couple of hours of pumping. As always, I keep feeling impatient for developments and remind myself to enjoy and grateful for the progress to this point.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 083

No measurements taken

My progress continues and I'm honestly puzzled as to why I'm seeing so much change. I'm guessing I've gained about a cup in 3 months. After pumping, I've switched to a 40C because my old 38C was too small.

Today my aches are especially strong and I woke up feeling like I was just plain bigger. I'm refusing to measure since I want to stay positive. :) But the fact I'm moving up in cup sizes is more telling IMHO. Also, I've been feeling my boobs bounce as I walk much more. In bra or out, there is a definite bounce and I've not stopped noticing over the last week or so. It is quite pronounce today.

I've been re-evaluating clothes and such. Last week, I unburied a push up (Maidenform 38B) that I got back in 01/2014. I remember it being so big on me and tight in the band. Since finding it, I've been wearing it and I'm so chocked at the change. The band feels great and cups are a bit small but overall it is really comfortable (don't even notice the underwire). So I have ordered the next size. Today, I found my first true victim of the "bust too tight". It was funny when I picked it up and measured across my chest and I got a gut response this was going to be a bit tight. Wow was I wrong.. it was way tight and crushed my boobs together and basically felt like I was squeezed into a sausage package. The effect of cleavage was very nice but the rest -- no thanks. :)

Well, I'll stop here but it is amazing times for me.

DJ

zkk

That's great, congrats :) You've proven again that even longer periods of plateau can turn into growth spurts.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Thanks but I must admit this is something very unusual. For 3 days now I've been having some kick butt growing pains. In short, it seems more of a growth burst than spurt. I found that out last night when I put on my comfy pushup to help the relieve the aches. I hadn't pumped in 16 hours and the poor thing was too small. I bulged over the top, center and sides on both boobs and I'm still waiting on the size up to arrive. (I'm a bit asym :b )

But yes... plateaus do happen and you just have wait past them. Hehe.. I'd been wishing for mine to break for a long time and it seems to broke with a vengeance. So be careful what you ask for.... :)

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
My new pushup arrived today, Maidenform 38C demi. I'm happy to report it fits fairly well and there is some filling out room. But after about an hour of pumping, the bra is quite full and I'm bulging a little bit on the top. So I'm thinking of getting the 38D for after pump wearing. I like the bra a bit loose for awhile after pumping. But there is no hurry. I still need to get used to looking that big.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I have seen people talk about measuring across each breast and posting progress based on those numbers.. Back then, I wondered how they "judged" where a breast begins and ends. Well, now I think I know since I have some breast tissue and it is kinda obvious when you finally have it.

For comparison (pump 12 hours ago)
Locationinches
below (flat)7.75
left11
right10
I'll post pumped numbers eventually. It should be interesting as I feel that I smell alot and this will settle the matter. :)

Also, you can clearly see the asymmetry and it's kinda disappointing to see by how much. Today, leftie was about 2" from the CL's tip so I'm getting close the hard part of maxing a dome. Maybe during that stretch I'll see rightie catch up a bit.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
After about an hour of moderate pumping:

left12.5
right11.5

And this smell is kinda small. It will be interesting to see what one of my huge swells turn out to be.

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
I'm quite curious on how do you go about measuring each breast individually. You mentioned measuring across. I'm assuming this is without the domes. Then you also mentioned measurements with the domes on. The measuremrnts that you have posted are from measuring across without the domes or using the guide measurements on the domes?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I didn't have the domes on for any of the measurements. But yes, it is measuring across each breast from edge on your side to the edge on your sternum. Imagine measuring like usual for a bra but rather than the whole torso, I'm measuring the surface of the breast from edge to edge (following its contours). As the breast grows, that length will change and it is my belief it will change faster and more dramatically than waiting for volume to register on a full torso.

The "flat" measurement was the tricky one. I wanted an idea how big the arch on my torso was without the breast mound. Thus, the 3 sets of numbers, flat, breast after 12 hours and breast shortly after 1 hour of pumping.

Has anyone experienced "burst" growth episodes? In the last month or so, I've gotten about a 10 minute spell of intense discomfort in one or both breasts and I swear when its over that one or both have gotten a bit bigger in some way. It has happened 3 times now and it is the cause of my sudden need to up size all my bras. The 3rd was this morning and I was wearing my new bra and a button down shirt. The bra was a touch loose but its a good fit now (on leftie at least, rightie is catching up). Also, I got bust "pull wrinkles" when wearing that shirt and bra now when I didn't before.

I'm not going to complain too much about these visits of the Booby Faery but I can't say I've read about anyone having similar here.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I have a 40C plunge goal bra and it's a big C cup IMHO. I tried it on two weeks ago when I started bulging out of my usual stuff to find it was still quite large on me. I just finished pumping and felt I was really close to it. I'm able to wear it even with it being loose but no large gaps like before. So weird!

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
In reference to your burst growth episodes, I'm having some discomfort now in my right breast. I'll monitor the growth today. I haven't had this kind of discomfort in a long time. I especially remembered having it when I was going through puberty. So maybe it growing pains but not sure about burst of growth.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
During my puberty, I didn't have any pains so I have nothing to compare. But I'd imagine breast pain and joint pain feel quite differently. These moments of discomfort are severe and sharp for about 10 minutes or so. It can even "pulse" where the pain rises and falls in something of a rhythm. The last one left my nipples tingling for quite some time and later than night I noticed my areola and nipples were definitely larger (as well as my bra fitting better).

I knew of someone who did have shocking bursts of growth but she was on HRT. She too described intense pain during one. Thus, I'm curious if anyone else has experienced something similar.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 084

This week continues similar crazy things. Now that I've gotten larger versions of my bras, I'm breaking them in and things are getting comfortable again. However, the maidenform is already fitting really well and I'm starting to develop non-trivial cleavage with it. It will still be a long time before my breasts actual touch however.

Also, I had a pump fail a couple weeks ago (first one) and decided to try the Airlocked CLs when I ordered a replacement. I got my order really fast for a change (usually 21-30 days but under 7 this time). So, I'm breaking in the new CLs and trying life without the pump tagging along with me. :)

I'm glad to see the airlock devices are smaller than what they used to sell but there is metal in its construction now resulting it has been catching on clothing. So, I'm tying a bit of cloth over the ends to prevent snagging.

Let's see... Last night I was shaving and nicked rightie's nipple so I'm pumping gently for the next couple of days. I'm just not used to things since all the bits are in new places and bigger. I have even found an occasional arm movement restriction due to a boob being there. I am starting to understand busty women's complaints but I still want them. :)

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
dminer84 said:
During my puberty, I didn't have any pains so I have nothing to compare. But I'd imagine breast pain and joint pain feel quite differently. These moments of discomfort are severe and sharp for about 10 minutes or so. It can even "pulse" where the pain rises and falls in something of a rhythm. The last one left my nipples tingling for quite some time and later than night I noticed my areola and nipples were definitely larger (as well as my bra fitting better).

I knew of someone who did have shocking bursts of growth but she was on HRT. She too described intense pain during one. Thus, I'm curious if anyone else has experienced something similar.

The pain I had a last time was not sharp, just uncomfortable. If I remember correctly, I've had sharp pain in my chest before and I always had it in my left breast. I thought it was my heart, because the pain caused me to stop everything I was doing. It was very painful. I thought maybe it was something serious, but it would go away quickly after a minute or so. Then I had it, but not often, in my right breast, so I knew it wasn't my heart. I didn't take notice of any growth, but my left side is larger than my right. The left side is the one that I felt more pain in. So maybe?

So this also means the discomfort I previouslu posted about the other day wasn't a burst growth experience. Just an uncomfortable one.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Heh.. I can understand a bit of panic when these growing pains happen. I was a bit concerned on the first super sharp one I had but honestly it wasn't in the location I've heard described for heart trouble.

I'm still experiencing dull aches and my new pushup is tightening up already. I was surprised by tonight's pump session and seeing leftie bulging in that bra. Plus, it seems like my nipples are everywhere now.. lol It's all crazy.

I'm not complaining but I just find my head spinning at times trying to cope with the changes.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 085

No measurements taken

I've been fighting off a cold this week that came out of nowhere. Otherwise, I'm slowly breaking in the new domes and I've found subtle differences in them compared to the older CLs. The new dome's rim is a bit more shallow but thicker and I'm sure it is to help the cracking problem people used to have with CLs.

I am still noticing small increases ever few days but the dome progress seems to have levelled off for now. I've been wearing my 38C pushup for a couple of weeks now and I'm loving the changes over time. It seems like cleavage is deepening and getting closer together. I'm definitely looking forward to further effects in the coming weeks.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 087

No measurements taken

It has been fairly calm for several days until this week. I had two episodes of that sharp pain over 3-4 days. In fact, I woke up due to it on the first session that lasted hours (like 10-12 hours). That was truly an awful day but at the end, I could find all sorts of subtle changes.

The new 38C pushup is filling up, some cleavage is visible and some more projection has become noticeable. Also, I am thinking I can see shape changes happening. In short, it has been an exciting and awkward few days.

The only change I can point at so far is the fact I started using S domes again with the CLs. I was noticing the underboob development and projection really lagging. So I put the S domes over the nipples and gently pump until it get uncomfortable. Kinda silly having those domes sitting on my boob and pulling a small potion but I think it is really making a difference on the projection and underboob (oddly, I can't max it as it hurts too much). Once I'm done with that, I follow up with CL pumping. When it's all done, I usually have a pretty large swell that projects quite a bit more than before.

It's nearly 2 years since starting NBE and I have had my spans of disappointment and discouragement, but I am happy I just kept on going... It will be interesting to see what size I'd achieve at the 4 year mark. I used to despair at the thought of so long a time period. So I keep reminding myself that it takes 6-10 years during puberty so I should be prepared to stick with it just as long. :)

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
It's hard when the results take a long time to show. My problem is I need to stick to it. I admire your commitment and want to keep striving for my dream breasts. I know we can do it. We must persevere with an optimistic outlook. Keep your eyes on the goal and ignore all difficulties and negativity. :)