DJ's winding path

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Definitely. It is all about putting time and effort into the dream. In Dec, it will be 2 years of pumping for me. You just never know "when" things will happen. In the last 2 months or so, I've had a super growth spurt (for me) and nearly gained a cup and I'm still aching. I got a D bra in my favorite brand on order to be ready. But at the beginning of the year, I was struggling to see any change. :)

Keep believing and working at it, and I'm confident something will happen eventually.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 097

No measurements taken.

It was surprising to see 10 weeks as passed since my last update. I'm not using the S domes as I started maxing them several weeks ago. But I'm still using the CLs and I'm floating in the 3/4 to 4/5th depth in it but I do fill the cup much more (along the sides).

This week is special as I'm wearing a 38D after pumping. I still have a bit of room in it; however, I am liking the support rather than squishing of the 38C. After the swelling has ebbed away, I find the 38C fits nicely and thus I guess I'll be straddling the two sizes for the next several weeks.

I've been growing fast lately and aching or down right hurting alot. I've seem a number of changes and it's been quite an adjustment for me. It is exciting feeling the effects of my changes such as a bra giving support over "containment", weight of breasts on my chest, wobbling and sways, and them being in my arm space all the time now. My hands even seem smaller when dealing with the girls. It is quite a mental shift.

The rest of my body has been feminizing as well and I've built up a modest set of women's clothing to cope with the ill fitting issues of men's. My waist has been slowly shrinking and I'm replacing pants with 34s (men's) and 12s in women's. I've started looking into waist training more seriously and trying it out. I think a 28-30 waist is actually realisitic goal but it will take weight loss, exercise and lots of time and effort... hmm, does that sound familiar?

Overall I'm having a blast and my only regret is not starting 10 years ago.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 099

No measurements taken.

It's only been a couple of weeks and I've noticed gains in volume even within this short time. It is exciting and a bit embarrassing at times. I'm still trying to get used to the bouncing and sensations in my developing cleavage. I've been favoring my right breast to try and even them up (leftie is a small D and rightie is smallish C) and I think I've seen a bit of improvement already. Still, I expect I'll need to do this for several months.

I've moved up to the XL domes before filling the CLs because my breast base was just getting to large for it. My 2 year anniversary will be in about one month and I kinda feel like I'm just getting started. lol

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 101

No measurements taken.

It is hard to believe it only been two weeks. I somehow developed a sore spot around the rim contact junction and have been taking it easy to allow healing. Even so, I've gotten lots of growing pains in the last 3 days and the bra is confirming there are changes (mostly volume since the girls are getting closer and growing footprint on the torso).

After pumping, I'm filling the new D bra quite well now and I even feel my cleavage gap closing up from time to time when doing things around the house. It's an exciting time and everything I do seems "new" again. It is kinda funny since I am feeling rather clumsy -- keep forgetting I got these not so small mounds now. It still gets frustrating at times due to my impatience for more (booby greed raging usually) but I remind myself that 2 years ago I couldn't fill an A.

DJ

bunnysdead

Happy Holiday's DJ - Thanks for your posts, just wanted to let you know that reading them has been a joy to read about your progress!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Thanks. I'm glad someone has found them useful. :)

The key is just to keep going no matter how unmotivated or disappointed you may feel at the time. It's a rollercoaster of up and downs with only effort being one of the strongest factor in success.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 102

No measurement taken.

This week had been proving to be the usual growing pains and subtle changes until the last couple of days. I'm not doing anything differently that I can spot but suddenly I'm getting these huge swells. It has happened 4 times in a row. It has been alot of excitement seeing my D cup very full and obvious cleavage. I'm getting about 4 hours of bigger than usual results.

I can only say that life takes on a different feel when I'm this big. The girls are always being squished between my biceps until I lift my arms away from my torso. A simple act of putting a bowl in the microwave is very different. Bending over is always an adventure as I'm never quite sure what's going to happen. Walking takes on new dynamics as foot and arm placement/position can have a profound difference on how hard I bounce. Counterintuitively, I almost feel smaller overall but I know its some kind of a mind trick. My hands and torso seem so much smaller compared to post-swells.

On the funny side, its impossible to hide the girls at those sizes. I've had a comversation stopped dead when I walked past once. Yesterday, it was snowing and I had to take a bunch of trash to our apartment's dumpsters. I found my coat doesn't quite cover as much as I thought. So I got to experience snow landing in my upper cleavage (and who installed the damn wind tunnel there?!)

It's still hard not to be self-conscious and shy but I'm at that point where I just have to face it (demons and all :) ). I'm realizing it seems to be about the fast or big changes that cause me problems. Overall, I'm feeling happierand it just feels "right". When I started, I had set DD as my goal and I've not gotten there however I now feel the desire for something bigger. Is it realistic? I don't know but pumping is now a part of my life and I can go until I hit the "too many annoyances" point. I suspect I will have to be creative as noogleberry or others don't make domes as big as I suspect that "line" lives.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 103

No measurements taken.

I'm planning to post a picture next week to mark 6 months. I'm not a visual person and find little motivational value from them. I prefer touch or words however I'm hoping there will be changes people can see.

I'm posting a bit early but its been an exciting week. I've been tired, unusually hungry and out of sorts much of it. My breasts have been aching so much. My nipples and areola have been over the top sensitive and I'm seen some rapid changes and growth there. To my continued amazement, my swellings have grown further. I've hit about 3/4 of the XL domes too.

So now I'm sporting a very snuggly full D after pumping and a full C after the swelling is gone. Yesterday, I was thinking the bra was getting tight and realized my bra line doesn't go to DD. It takes forever to find something that's comfortable so I'm not looking forward to a new search.

Last night while waiting for sleep to carry me away, I had a rather mind shifting experience and it was so "ordinary" in nature. Lying on my side, I felt an irritating itch on my sternum. So I naturally when to scratch it and found my hand barred by a breast, lifted it out of the way, stretched a finger into my cleavage and scratched it, replaced the breast and got comfortable again. At which point, I realized what I had done and marveled how natural it felt and the fact 2 years ago this would have been an impossibility. So I've been thinking about how my self identity has been changing.

In any case, I've been loving the developments and how different my body feels as I go about my activities. I'm looking forward to July and looking back -- maybe a DD will be around then.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 104

No measurements taken.

2 year anniversary

I'm finally officially at 2 years of pumping (+ about 4-5 months of massage with herbs before). It is hard to believe I'm a D cup after pumping these days.

I can't say its been easy but it hasn't been difficult either. For me, it is keeping patience and just "let it happen" with time -- this is my constant struggle.

For this week, I've noticed my breasts getting fuller and the nipples and areola have grown noticeably. Today I realized I've gained about 2 cups (pumped) in the last 5 months or so -- that's astonishing to me. When sitting at the computer, my breasts can actually rest on my forearms now. All these new experiences is potent stuff and I'm so looking forward to more.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 105

No measurement taken

This week I've been looking into a possible bigger bra as I've gotten a couple of swells that bulged in my current one. It still amazes me to see huge swells. It would be nice if this super size would last more than 30 minutes.

It's gonna be interesting this summer if this keeps going.

DH

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 108

No measurements taken.

It's been a strange few weeks for NBE. I've come to expect alot of discomfort and even pain when a growth spurt happens. I've had several episodes over the last couple weeks and its been amazing to see what changes. I think the oddest event was when it appeared as my nipples grew in isolation from the breasts.

Overall, my base unswollen state seems to have grown out of the 38C and I'm using the 38D much more. But I'm finding after pumping I need something bigger but it isn't real consistent yet. Like yesterday, I had a truly huge swell and ended up wearing my goal bra -- a 40DD pushup. It was the most comfortable I could find in my cache. That experience was bliss to me for confirmation I'm getting closer and closer to my original goal. But it only illustrated that I wanted more too... lol can't win with boob greed on your back. :)

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Thanks... It's still a bit of a rollercoaster with wanting more and getting sneak peeks at much larger sizes. But I'll never have it until I do the work. :)

I've been re-evaluating bra fit since I can fit usual market sizes. I'm finding a 42 band and cup seems to do the best now (it handles the side boob much better). So, I'm wearing a 42B and sigh... I don't want to see "B"... :) The good news is I'm closing in on 42C after pumping.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 113

No measurements taken

I'm still around and pumping but it seems silly to report on all the little fluctuations. But I have been seeing slow but steady growth. I've gotten large enough to use bras in a better sizing. Right now, I've found some nice 42B bras but I'm still working on finding a light bra for summer that works for me.

My swells are a bit erratic in how much volume but a couple times a month will usually see huge ones. However, I'm starting to be consistently too big for the B after pumping and thus wearing a 42C for a few hours now. I am actually experimenting with small breaks and a bit of "inconsistency" in the pump schedule. Also, I've been trying out sequences of different lubes on each major iteration of pumping. I've actually have had some of my biggest swells when ending with Wild Yam cream (loose 42D)..

I've seen alot of breast base size growth with tissue spreading down and into my sternum. This has been translating into improvements in the underboob fullness and deepening cleavage. The nipples continue to grow thicker but I've actually seen areola shrinkage (it seems to be going into the nipple bulk).

Otherwise, it just a matter of sticking with it regardless if I see anything immediately or not. In fact, I usually have to hold back when I do see a big change as I have undone the good from time to time :b

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 127

No measurements taken.

It's been about 3 months and I'm happy to say that progress continues. I do find myself wearing a mix of bra sizes due to style and/or maker. So I'm wearing a 40B unpadded t-shirt bra this spring as it doesn't get wildly hot. I'm getting close to moving to the C. In my pushups, I'm in a mix of 42B and 42C (they seem to run a bit small). After pumping, I usually have to work to get into the C and I'm toying with the idea of using D then.

I think I've hit some stage of breast maturity where they fill out. It's been interesting adjusting to my boobs being in the way of actions. Never thought about opening a bag of chips as a problem until my boobs were in the way and aching. The girls will sit on my arms while manipulating objects in front of me or during some seated positions. Massaging has gotten challenging since my hands are too small now and I have to do each in about 3 parts. Finally, the girls are starting to pile up when lying on my back too (used to puddle in my armpits. And the strangest feeling is that I sort of feel them pulling on me when I move sometimes.

Also, the BO changed the rest of me enough that I'm switching my work clothing to women's so I can be comfortable again. I'm doing it slowly so to not be noticed. :) I just miss functional pockets but I think a fanny pack is a reasonable compromise. Beside the fitting much better, I do love the softer cloth and usually lighter weight and... colors, there is much more selection.

DJ

Sam1981

How long did you take BO? Are you still on them? Did you just started taking them, or you had to seek medical advise?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Sorry for long delay on a reply. I never saw a notice. lol

I've been taking BO for nearly a year now and I didn't visit a doctor or such but if it will make you more comfortable then you can do so.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 140

No measurements taken.

It's been a few months and I continue to pump. The changes are usually slow and I've gotten to the point of actively trying to ignore them. But eventually they break into my awareness and that's what prompted this little post.

Overall, it was quiet and calm for me until about 2-3 weeks ago. My boobs and nipples started aching for long periods and my swellings were erratic. I know I've been gaining volume as my bras were tightening up and the tale tell signs of having boobs in new places. So yesterday, I was just achy and irritable with a need to keep adjusting my bra. It finally got thru my thick head that I had some serious side bulging. So I've moved up a cup (40C unpadded) and it seems things are working better. I'm still very achy but I am more comfortable now.. lol

I'm still on the BO and finished my clothing migration to women's things. I've kept much of it simple and I doubt if anyone really noticed the change. However, I'm much happier with the fit since my tush and hips continue to plump up and having more bust room is a good thing.

I have found an increase of people striking up conversations with me in the last few weeks. It's actually kinda strange since I'm usually under the radar. I'm thinking people are responding to the boobs in subtle ways. In the last month, I've gain quite a bit of visible volume. Today, I wore the new bra to the store and had a dozen or so people strike up conversations or try to help me -- kinda spooky. lol Ah well, we'll see if the trend continues and just have fun with it.

DJ

Sam1981

Thanks for the answers. I been thinking on doing this myself. And being a male, I'm looking over options on how to do this. So far I'm looking at the BO or PM route.

On the BO, what is your amount your taking now?

I have noticed some men had some changes and some didn't. What changes you got from taking it?

You have any new pictures?

Again, a delayed 'gratz on reaching 2 years.
I read only the last few posts but find your discussion modest but inspiring. I too am a male trying to grow my own... I am fairly new to the fold but after just 3 months on the NG, I feel this can really work for me.
Thanks, and continued good fortune /results!