DJ's winding path

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 029

Bust: 44"

My breasts continue to ache or have sudden sharp pains. It seems I'm having cycles of swelling apart from noogling. My 38B sort of fits one day and very loose on the next. I think I have Padded Hell's boobie blindness as I really can't see much development. But I do notice my nipples and areolas have been changing and expanding ever so little.

I'm thinking of switching to every other day schedule to see if that will encourage real growth rather than swelling. To be honest, I'm feeling rather discouraged. I measured myself this week thinking finally the number would have changed... still sitting on 44" when swelling is gone.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 030

Bust: ~46" (after noogle)

This week has been another one of aches and sore nipples. I've been having very small discharges anytime I massage or trying expressing the nipples. I've noticed the nipples have widen quite a bit and after pumping they are getting really wide and thick. And found my first little lump which has gone away already.

I'm trying to pump every other day but it is proving difficult not to pump since it is just a habit.. I feel guilty and like I'm slacking off. But after pumping and wearing my 38B one day, I measured my bust for grins. I personally feel I'm not changing but I was surprised to see 46". Granted that bra really is pointy but I was fitting in it surprising well that day. I wish I could be happy with this discovery...

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 031

Hips: 42"

It is another week and nothing largely notable except I have noticed even less room in my pants. After measureing, I found I've gained 1 inch in the hips. I'm still having small discharges and I think the areolas has enlarged a bit more.

I can't see much improvements in size but my bras suggest otherwise. I even experienced my first pain from underwires.. :b

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 032

No stats measured

I've been trying low pressure but long sessions this week. It seems my swelling lasts a bit longer than way. Otherwise, I've not seen much in the way of changes. My growing pains have eased some more but still happening.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 033

No stats measured

Well, I suppose this has been just a boring week as I haven't noticed any changes. I do like it when I notice changes, so its frustrating to be in this lull.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 034

No stats measured

After several weeks on PM, it became obvious that I'm sensitive to it and it was adding complications. Thus, I switched to BO this week and have been working up to the typical male dose. I'm happy that PM complications have mostly stopped and I feel better.

Naturally, I wouldn't expect any changes but it could be my imagination. I can't put my finger on it. Overall, I'm not swelling much at all these days. However, I feel like I got more protrusion when standing and I just feel fuller. I feel my breasts bouncing to some extent all the time now. I'm still getting odd aches, pains and itching in my nipples and breasts as a whole. In fact, the itching can be quite maddening. I've learned scratching doesn't help for long and will just cause other issues -- so I'm trying to sit on my hands more than not. :)

Otherwise, I'm just trying to be a mindless pumping machine since my sanity just can't take the slow pace of changes these days.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 035

No stats measured

Wow, what a week. This BO stuff works fast. Last week, I was thinking my imagination was in overdrive. At the end of this week, I've grown as much as the rest of the year combined. I swear I woke up twice bigger and even got home from work bigger than the morning. It's insane. If my right wasn't smaller then I'd be wearing my B bra without the aid of swelling now. I'm bulging over in my A these days. Last Monday, I had an enormous swelling for me. I was bulging out of the B bra and it was awesome. :) I never been that big before.

Of course, I'm experiencing lots of growing pains now and I'm over the top on nipple sensitivity again. I'm having to adjust my usual movements again because I'm whacking or pinching them. The change is drastic enough everything feels so strange now. Walking, stairs, clothes... bending over.. sheesh, there is stuff there that can get in the way... go figure. :) Crawling around on the floor fixing my computers and such... has a new dimension to it.

I know I was complaining about speed recently... but maybe this is too exciting. lol

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 036

No stats measured

Really starting to rack up the weeks here. I've sure I've said it before but it seems like an eternity and no time at all.

This week has been calmer with no shocking changes. I'm back to being blind again but little things suggest there is development. The most notable is my breasts reach about 3/4 - 1/2 inch of the tip now when starting but I still haven't touched the end. I found I can wear my 40B push up now and those huge Playtex B cups are nearly defeated. I found that push up and a tight t-shirt to be a surprise sight too. They really do make boobs look bigger.. lol

Otherwise, I'm still trying to get used to having more protrusion. It is so easy to catch things on them now and rarely does that go well. I also wish my swelling was more consistent... most times barely anything and then bam...a huge one.

DJ

beckums

Hi there DJ:)
I am unsure of which nb dome size you are using but in my experience my growth stunts if the domes are not big enough in width.
My personal experience has been that starting with the CLs and moving up to the CXL in one session will give me the best results.
Could be worth a shot to try the same for your breasts.
If they are touching much of the sides of the domes and just not the tip, I would say you've outgrown them.
I have a wide set on a small frame and so I find the dilemma of trying to fill the CLs to the top but the sides squish st least an inch of the root of my breasts and then the CXLs just barely fit on the width of my chest.

Hope I was able to shed some light :)
Beckie

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I've been doing the L domes for awhile now. I was hoping to fill them but I am pressing on the sides over half way into the cup itself. I dug out my XLs (started with it and flat -- not a good combo!) and that's fitting like your description. I got the CL and CXL (yes, I'm serious about getting big breasts) but they look fragile... lol

I've been monitoring your thread and pics and I wish I had such success. I think I will have a similar problem about a wide base as I've noticed they are really spreading across my chest and only midly protruding (1"-1.5"). Kinda fun bending over a bit and getting an apple sized glob of boob now but I envy the protrusion.

DJ

beckums

I have read that we grow out in width before projection.
Maybe this is a sign of larger breasts to come?(my family are all d+) I just got the short end of the stick because of lifestyle choices (I believe). As you have seen, my breasts are rather constricted, this allows me to assume I lack glandular tissue (but still have some hence not actual tunerousity) so I think that we are growing more wide than the typical thread you might read on here (bio females anyway) because they have more glandular tissue and web are manipulating the initial growth of ours (except in my case, it started at 10years old and then pretty much halted).
I keep high hopes that we can achieve projection in the long run.:)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I definitely hope for the best too. Right now, I don't think they look very good at all (my breasts) but if I don't keep trying and improving... they certainly will never be attractive.

I hope you're right about the spread. I'm nearly a year into my NBE efforts and I'm surprised how far my breasts have grown in reach. From the directly below my armpits all the way around to nearly center of the chest (near the sternum). But I worry that's all it is going to do... :) I'm wondering when fat will start depositing to round them out and adding projection.

Hehe.. I actually had a scare yesterday when my left one just started hurting deep inside it. I went to massage it away and found a very odd spot in it. It was like something went all gooey in a spot and was feeling very strange and hurting. After 30 minutes or so, the texture was gone and the pain faded. But I swear it feels like I filled out a bit too.

I'm curious what ends up helping you since I hope it may help some of my development. So definitely keep posting. This whole thing is very new and exciting for me and the littlest things captivate me when I know it. :)

DJ

beckums

I think I can provide you a possible answer to the squishy feeling.
I believe what you experienced was a lump from your fascia. When you rubbed it, you essentially unknotted it. The fascia, which covers our whole body is like a net that allows muscle to glide over bone for the most part. When it becomes strained, it turns to a jelly consistency. Myofascial release is a massage technique that revitalizes the consistency, which I belally, yet beneficially stumbled upon.
Fascia is also similar to scar tissue. I believe it's malfunction relates to constricted, tuberous breasts (mild cases).
It could be beneficial to do some homework on myofascial breast massage via YouTube.
I believe that the bovine ovary has been successful in rounding breasts out. I have mildly tubular friends (high poles, little underboob) friends who told me that after 6 months they began to grow very quickly 2 cups by the 11th month using it! :)
I'm sure patience is our key to success and I have no intention to stop unless I came across the spare 10k$ it would cost for fat injections and riggotomies for my constriction correction.

beckums

I wanted to summarize that perhaps the new found shaken up fascia is due to growth which made the fascia tight jelly.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
How very odd.. I swore I replied to this last night but no sign of it. Going senile too I see. :)

I hope growth is the cause as it has been rapid lately. It has been the first time I've noticed something like that. I'm getting into that "older" territory and I would like to learn about things to help keep me from falling apart. With this BO, I've been experiencing many changes and its been mostly fun.

Last night, it seemed like I was filling those XLs more than usual and I had a huge swelling. It was wonderful going to sleep with my own breasts laying on or touching my arms (side sleeper). Too bad I didn't wake up with that situation. But it's all about repetition of the process but it is tough on the patience virtue.

DJ

beckums

That's great that you got such swelling! I'm a side sleeper too so I know that new found excitement!
The best thing for breast health is to supplement with iodine and selenium. The two combined while slowly bringing yourself up to a good dose of iodine (ex: lugols iodine 2% 1drop 2x daily, slowly work up to 8 drops 2xdaily ) will ensure breast health among many other things:) there are pages all over the web regarding its use in fibrocystic breast reversal. I reccomend reading up:).
I now firmly believe the Ls and xLs together, or just xls will help you pass this plateau:)
Wishing you the best:)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 037

No stats measured

I'm discovering this winter is going to be interesting. We are getting our first cold spells. I've written before regarding my new sensitivity to cold. It seems to have gotten more acute. I'm guessing my breasts are taking more blood and when they get cold... I get cold. Naturally, I've been fighting off these episodes but it is only dropping to the 40s-50s.

Regarding development, I've been using mostly the XLs this week. It is amazing how differently they fit compared to the beginning of my NBE. Back then, they would only attach when high and on my sides. I remember when I stopped using them, I could kind of get them close together but they would naturally pull away. Now, I attach them quite low and easily centered. I've been marvelling how they don't pull away and I can moved my arms easily compared to originally. It feels so strange now.

My swelling is still quite inconsistent but when it happens, it can be quite amazing. I have noticed a change in the overall texture of my breast tissue. I'm not sure but it seems the mounds have spread further and only about 1" remains at my sternum that isn't covered. I think I'm protruding a bit more and my underboob seems to slightly improved. It seems I'm feeling my underboob folding over far more often when sitting. All this is quite subtle so I'm just not sure if it is my imagination. The only thing I'm sure of now is that my chest looks different in the mirror (not bigger.. like more definition and contours).

I've not mentioned the upper breast much but this week I noticed it appears to have plumped further. The spot of arm and chest joining is really plump now. When I do wear a bra, I found I have to pull all of this extra flesh on the inside of the strap to be comfortable. It seems to be a couple of inches skin now.

Lastly, I think my nipples are growing since things have gotten even more pointy and the very tips have widen more. Even when I'm fully stretched out, my nipples stick out quite visibly now. Of all things, this has made me very self-conscious of my development. My most baggy shirts usually can't mask it (gravity you know :) ). Ah well, I hope this stage will be short lived.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Quick update

I got another one of those big swellings today. I've been trying not to obsess about measuring or comparing. But it just seemed so large that I tried my Playtex 40B. In the past, it has been too big in the cups and loose. Right now, it is completely full and a bit snug and I'm bulging a bit here and there. So, I'm guessing I'm swelling about 1.5 cups. That's just amazing to me. Now, if I had good underboob development then I'm sure I'd be in the C cups.

DJ

beckums

I'm so glad that the xls are working out again:)
If I were you, I would swoop and scoop to put the bras on .
Essentially, you lean forward, make your body a 90degree angle
Place your hand at the side where the lace Orr fabric that isn't cup is and pull the fat to the cup. Making sure you get all migrated breast tissue from the back, sides and near the armpit in to the cup.over time it will reside their naturally, but it's best to make this your staple bra wearingn method as it can also migrate back.
Here's a link:
http://bustyresources.wikia.com/wiki/Scoop_and_swoop

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I've been doing this by intuition otherwise I barely fill an A cup since I don't have alot of projection yet. But I've not found anything that's comfortable for many hours. Also, I've been guessing on the band side and I think I have the best size for now. But I've not seen much literature that convinces me that bras indeed shape breasts over time. So, I just don't know...

DJ