DJ's winding path

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I'm starting to feel better and pumping more regularly. I was concerned I would backslide but it appears not. I'm getting huge swellings (filling my new 40C pushup) and it seems I'm filling the domes more. It is a bit shocking to see that much tissue in there (about 3/4 at nipple). I am quite happy to see alot more underboob swelling and it feels so strange to feel that tissue pulled into the domes now.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
It has been suggested I try a 36D for my side bulge problem. Well, that size finally went on sale in the model line I use for comparisons. So, I've tried it today. In theory, the cups should be pretty similar and visually they are close.

To my surprise, the 36 band was snug but not crushing. However, the cup width is really a problem and the bulging is really bad with it. Interestingly, the lower potion of the cup is much fuller and my underboob problem was really highlighted with that extra room. Thus overall, I couldn't fill the cups but my side boob would pop right into my armpits.

As I lose weight, I'll probably eventually fit into it and I'll keep it just for that reason but I fear I'm just going to have to live with the side bulge.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 051 (1st anniversary)

Weight: 195 lbs
Bust: 45.5 inch (1hr after pumping)
Underbust: 36.75 inch
Hips: 41 inch
Waist: 35.5 inch (magical hourglass ratio: 29 inch [hip * 0.7])

Well, I'm finally on the mend from my awful flu and back to pumping. I can't say I've noticed any changes except my underboob seems to be developing a bit. I did have an enormous swelling this week and had fun dressing to show that off at home. With my new bigger pushups, I got a sneak peek what it would be like to be a D cup with cleavage I think.

I have noticed changes in my general body shape. So, I measured a few things and I'm a bit surprised. I measured my underbust 3 times to be sure I wasn't crazy but it does seem it has decreased a bit (the 36D got me to wondering). I've stopped complaining about clothing since I'm just going to have to live with misfitting for now. But I have found my 36 pants (men) are loose in the waist and I can now wiggle out of them without opening the closures. My tester for 34 pants fit fine in the waist now but the hips and such is very close fitting. All my shirts look baggy on me from the mid torso down, shoulders and arms now. When I tried smaller shirts then I run into my bust getting a bit snug.

So, I've been getting women's clothing for wearing at home since they just plain fit better. Interestingly, I decided to try socks since I've converted everything else. Socks have always been my worst fit (far too big) but never found a better choice. I should have tried women's socks years ago since they actually fit properly.

In retrospect, I'm happy I got the courage to do this since I have been enjoying the changes and things just feel "right" for a change. I am looking forward to the changes in year #2.

DJ

zkk

Happy anniversary indeed! You've come a long way with great results. Good luck with your goals for the second year and Merry Christmas :)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I've been feeling a bit down lately and I think it is because I'm getting accustomed to my recently progress. You know, it feels like nothing is happening.

Well after pumping, I put on my new C pushup to be playful. Now I'm all happy again since I was top bulging in it for the first time. Silly, isn't it?

I'm still getting sharp aches and now a sticky clear discharge when I massage. My nipples seem plumper and so uhm.. "excitable" that it can be a challenge to get a bra on and remain calm. I'm curious what changes are coming with all these little signs. I just wish the aches didn't last so long these days (30-40 minutes and thankful never both breasts at the same time).

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Well more silliness from me to report. Just like the "tongue test" I remarked about a few weeks ago, I found a new test I sorta pass. After a few hours since pumping, I went to massage and was surprised to find alot of underboob remaining that was draping when I sat. I pass the "pen test" when sitting after pumping and the swelling isn't so taut. I must say that draping of underboob on my torso is a very odd but pleasant sensation.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 052

No stats measured

This week has been probably my first week where I really did feel like I had "real" breasts. My overall underboob has improved enough it has changed how bras fit. I have found my swelling is changing a bit as I creep up on D. It seems I'm starting to drape over a bit when I got those big swells and it is now easier to bend over to massage evenly.

Oh I discovered a new ability by accident. With the right conditions, I can cleavage clap. Surprised the hell out of me the first time it happened. Thankfully, it isn't something likely to happen often without effort.

On other fronts, I have been improving confidence. Since I pump alot, I sorta had to improve since it isn't easy to hide a C cup in clothing and I really don't want to do so. As I wear pretty much women's clothing at home now, I am going into public more like that since it is just too much bother to change. To be honest, I don't think anyone notices since much of it isn't highly "girly". One step at a time, right?

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Today I ran across my L domes and 2nd pump. I remember I didn't max the Ls when I finally managed to get the XLs working well. I would fill the Ls about 4/5th. For grins, I tried them and shocked to nearly max them instantly. I got a small sliver left that is a bit over 1/8" left. But wow, it really pulls and stretches the nipples and areola something fierce. I've been away from them for 3 or so months and I didn't think I had progressed so much.

I might try using them to warm up for XL time again and see if it improves areola development.

DJ

Update: after a couple of hours switching between L and XL, I totally maxed the L. What a feeling and my nipples and areola are huge compared to normal even usual swelling.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yes, indeed. I must admit I've been frustrated by never maxing out one of the domes (M -> L -> XL, no max) because my breast base width just got too big for them. It is even starting to get that problem with the XL (just need about 1-2cm wider) but the XXL is huge on width and I don't have tissue to fill the gaps along my sides. So, I'll be working the XL this year in the hopes I can transition to XXL when I'm close to filling the XL (ugh.. 3-3.5" to go).

I know it is silly but actually maxing those L made me feel like I really have cpomleted a stage. It is such a strange feeling having your boobs smashed on all sides and some still outside the rim. I think I'll play with the L for awhile as it really stretched my areola and pulled my breasts out to crazy projection for me. In fact, my nipples are tender and warm today so I might take it easy on them.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 053

No stats measured

Another week of little notices. I've been switching up the L and XL again. The XL causes lots of volume and the L pulls the breast forward for big projection and stretches my nipples big time. It seems just in the case few days that my projection has become more pronounced especially in a bra. Also, I seem to be able to pull them forward and feel my mild cleavage.

I have noticed my breast mounds are surviving when I reach or incline and even on my back there is the hints of them. It has been surprisingly rewarding and I am looking forward for this effect to get more pronounced.

On other fronts, I got myself some new jeans in size 12. They are close fitting but I am slowly moving to that size since my 14s are loosening. I'm wondering how far this will go... getting new clothes ever 6 months or so due to sizing is getting annoying. I'm thinking of really trying waist training and see if I can hit 30" at some point. My current cincher isn't very tight anymore and I've not been consistent.

Finally, this weekend I've been cleaning and purging my apartment. Naturally, I'm wearing my comfy clothes that doesn't hide anything. I've had to make several trips to places around the complex. I encountered lots of people. Typically no one ever says a thing to me even if I smile but not these times. They all got friendly and chatty with me. I honestly don't understand the change other than my physical appearance is a bit odd (small boobs and mild curves but obviously male too) but I would expect them to avoid me. Strange stuff but I'm just tired of worrying and want to be "me".

DJ

kikikupcake

DJ,
You be YOU and enjoy it!! You sound really happy :D and maybe that's what people are responding to...you being your happy YOU :-*

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Perhaps. I do feel better even if I'm a bit self-conscious (especially shortly after pumping). I've had several unusual encounters when I'm in public with women's clothing. I can believe I behave differently as I've seen enough differing behavors from the same people depending how I'm dressed (a very interesting experiment).

But these encounters were mostly initiated by them. This whole weekend I've not been de-emphasizing anything and these reactions happen. The main difference I know of is my boobs are highlighted in a nice scoop tee. So, I don't know what's really happening...

Regardless of these developments, I really do like being more open and enjoying this odd little glow being more in sync with how I would like to feel.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I got another one of those huge swells last night and I think I really did hit a 38D but I don't have such a bra. I've been running into straps being way too short but I tried on a 38DD and 40D (short straps) and I was about a cup too small. I hope these little surprises continue as they were more than two handful (as massaging demo'ed :) ). Today, my base size is notably fuller in the 38B but I tender so I might forego the night's pump for a bit more recovery. That was a really big stretch and swell.

I always get excited about these events.. :)

DJ

jyano

DJ - that is truly amazing! Is there anything that you are doing differently when you get a huge amount of swelling (ie drinking more water, pump & release, etc), or is it a haphazard occurence? You've had tremendous success so far and look fabulous...I am hanging on every word of your advice!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Thanks!

It is still fairly haphazard but I'm on the trail of a pattern. Recently I found the domes siting on my chest very differently. Rather than being on the skin surface, pulling in skin and digging into the chest wall, I experience the breast fills to the sides of dome and then pulls in. The domed don't dig into my chest hardly at all when this happens.

When I get a good seating like that, I can keep the domes in a really good position and my breasts pulls deeply into them. I do this in stages and actually massage with the domes on me (they are surpisely mobile) and I use a ton of oil since I rubbing on the dome sides so much (doing about 15:5). Over about 2 hours, it is like a large lobe swells in the domes and I get a huge swelling when I'm done without the water oversaturation skin condition.

I'm sure this is an awful description but I'm trying to refine it and get it to reproduce often. I am getting larger swells but these are unusual in they are a cup size larger than normal. The only other thing I can offer as a clue is the process feels very good.. I mean *very* good. So maybe that's it too. But I'll continue to be watchful.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Pumping tonight after a small break and I'm finding something has changed. The domes seems to be clamping down hard on my breasts and I feel squished. I can't budge them and it pulls so much on me. Very unique feeling...

DJ