DoubleD Gallery

HKG

Double D,
I am now pumping half an hour in morning and another half before
Sleep. I take 2 capsules of fenugreek per day . I tried NB for 3 months and the volume of my breast
increased. I start at 34 A and now the lower part of the bra are tight. But I really
want your result. Is it good to have a break one day every week to let the breast
rest? Also, what is the supplement Maca?
Thanks

HKG

NadiOne

I am a big fan of taking breaks throughout the week. I prefer to pump every other day in general. Some days I do pump back to back but its usually when i know i wont be able to pump for a few days. I look at it like exercise, you have to give your body a chance to rebuld itself. There is a lot of information online about Maca, i havent taken any in months. Just take your time with the Noogling HKG. I attribut my growth to NB, massage, positive thinking and good eating. This is a journey that may take a few years.

James

HKG,
Fenugreek will build fat. However it has no mechanism to select where and will be equally all over your body. Is that what you want?

HKG

Hi James
I don't know fenugreek will bulid fat but I am a bit thin, but anyway i will stop taking it after I finish it in 3 more months because I am afraid of any other side effects.

Janejanejane

Popping in to say thank you for posting your pics! I am inspired and will always come back to take a look whenever I get discouraged.

jezabel

If I was having any doubts about buying an NB post Christmas they are gone, oh my god I cannot wait to get one - this is inspirational!

NadiOne

I am really over the moon I can be an inspiration for you ladies. Now that I've been noogling almost a year and a half and I have boobies now lol sometimes I forget what it was like before I found NB. ( hopelessly small chested for life :mad:) I guess that's why I keep my old bra's so I don't forget how far I've come even if I'm not at my goal yet. I come here on the regular to see others progress to keep me motivated and for that reason I will keep updating you ladies on my progress. Thanks for following!

NadiOne

So the past two months I've been really lazy about noogling. I also took a break because I was getting ring marks that wouldn't go away, and male friends kept asking me who'd been giving me hickeys on my chest. I have no idea why I was getting ring marks when I never got them before and now I'm not getting them anymore. So that was weird. But now I'm back to noogling most days of the week for at least 1 hour ideally 2 or 3. I'm so ready for another cup size!

Here is a new bra 34D slight padding

Current Measurements

Bust - 37 standing/ 38 bent over
Under 30
34 C/D 30G ( I think)

NadiOne

Update cycling PM.

20232561.jpg

8/11/12

bee7f829cc5c7ac36bf559f7bd050016_zpsa6bbaeb4.jpg

7/24/13

79a65446841d9476867dbcd89f47098d_zps01804e3e.jpg

12/9/13

52f40e33bdd9aa11508475d5238fd03c_zpsef85890a.jpg

Old 34Abra I loved! This bra when I was smaller.

Bust 37.5
Over 33.5
Under 30

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yes, they do look wonderful.

This week I feel like a complete idiot and won't figure this thing out. I really hope it starts making sense soon. And I can find a lubricant that doesn't cause painful pimples on my chest. Safflower oil feels nice but oh ouch, I've gotten two pimples out of the blue.

cassaundra1980

Started July 25th, 2013
Completely inspiring as usual! Love the progress and looking forward to seeing my own when I've been doing this as long as you. :) Thank you for the update, you're awesome.

NadiOne

Thanks to all of you stopping in and commenting! And also a thanks to you all that just stop by to view. We all encourage each other to start and keep going. I really need the encouragement sometimes ::)

Dminer you may have to keep searching for a good oil for your chemistry. I personally use coconut oil and when I can afford it I will use jojoba oil as I hear jojoba is closest to our natural sebum. You may also want to try maybe light brushing of your skin. I figure whatever oil we use applying it as often as we do combined with the pumping and massaging we all should get some breakouts around the chest. I'm prone to breakouts anyway, so maybe some others can chime in.

ShootingStarz

Amazing Results! Even more impressive that you were able to lose weight and still gain boobage...I'm also trying to shed some pounds and was worried I would lose what little I have (even with pumping) lol, glad to see as long as your continuing to pump, you can prevent that!....Congrats on all your progress! The girls look wonderful! ;)

NadiOne

ShootingStarz said:
Amazing Results! Even more impressive that you were able to lose weight and still gain boobage...I'm also trying to shed some pounds and was worried I would lose what little I have (even with pumping) lol, glad to see as long as your continuing to pump, you can prevent that!....Congrats on all your progress! The girls look wonderful! ;)

Yes you can prevent that! Think it, Will it! ;)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Hehe.. This is a common goal and fear around here I think. I too want to lose 30 lbs while continue to grow. I've seen a couple of examples on here who have just done that too.

DD,

Just a quick thanks for sharing like this. Your thread was one of the first I found (of course, I want DD :) ) and it convinced me NB might actually work (but Bill erased all doubt :) ). I love your breast shape and really hope I can develop something similar.

Kristin00

I agree! You've done awesome! I looked back through your earlier posts and saw you've lost quite a bit of weight while staying dedicated to NB. Congratulations! You look amazing! I'm really hopeful that I respond as well as you did!