Dustin's before/after pics - Updated June 8th 2013

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey what's up. Just got my noogleberry a couple days ago. I'm already starting to see results. ;D I started with taking herbs and doing breast massages. I also started out with a pretty flat chest. :( Been taking herbs and doing massages for 2-2 1/2 months with some decent results. ;) I can almost fill a 38b with very little cleavage. With using the nbe just a couple days I fill out my 38b and have some really nice cleavage. ;D My goal is a 38c/d. I think I'm in love. Lol

Top picture- before herbs

2nd picture- 2 months on herbs and breast massages

3rd & 4th picture- 2 days after getting the Noogleberry

5th picture- 3 days of pumping lightly padded bra

6th picture- 3 days of pumping 2 cup size up padded bra

Attachments

• IMG_20120308_105740.jpg
    IMG_20120308_105740.jpg
    347.3 KB · Views: 854
  • IMG386.jpg
    IMG386.jpg
    471.7 KB · Views: 1,046
  • IMG385.jpg
    IMG385.jpg
    560 KB · Views: 1,291
  • IMG376.jpg
    IMG376.jpg
    389 KB · Views: 1,015
  • IMG375.jpg
    IMG375.jpg
    440 KB · Views: 755
  • IMG360.jpg
    IMG360.jpg
    430.8 KB · Views: 581

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Re: BRAND NEW NOOGLER!!- before and after pics

With being a brand new noogler I don't know what is ok and what isn't. Is redness around the nipples normal? What is a good suction for a beginner? I think I have over pumped but not sure. Anybody have any help and/or advice?

bexy

Re: BRAND NEW NOOGLER!!- before and after pics but need help/advice

hey dustin

you look like u get good swell after the NB. Im a new user and havent been able to get swelling yet. Im still also getting used to what pressure to use. I think some redness is normal. My skin actually can go purple i think due to my skin tone and my nipples can go purply or yellowly. I got red dots on one of them the other day but this went away in a few hours. I guess if the reddness goes away then thats ok.
Purple is meant to be a sign of overpump, but as i said i go purple anyway, and im sure i dont overpump. I guess it is just trial and error. I think if we really did overpump we would know as i think our chest would go purple and the colour wouldnt dissapear and also i have read of people getting blisters. You are meant to feel a pull but for it to not hurt. I hope we both find the right pressure!

good luck

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler

Finally somebody responded to me. Lol. Where did you start out Rupert and what size are you now? How long have you been pumping?

bexy

hey well iv only been using it for 2 weeks and i am still getting used to it, my chest does feel fuller, although I havent measured it, I have pictures on my page. I think the more we use it the more we will find out what is the right amount of time and pressure etc. Others on here have had really amazing results im sure you may have looked at the pictures. I am very small, about a 36AA , I think it works at different rates on different people, for me I think Im going to have to be very patient and it could take a couple of years to see results I want. But im def sticking to it!

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Re: BRAND NEW NOOGLER!!- before and after pics!!! Question about dome discomfort

Does anybody have any ways that i can make the domes more comfortable to wear? I can wear them for a little over a half hour and then they start getting uncomfortable and kinda painful to wear. If anybody knows of a way to help relieve this pain and discomfort please let me know. Thanks

bexy

Re: Dustins Before/After pics - dome discomfort question???

have you tried the foam domes that you can buy with it?
I have but unfortuantly i dont get on with them as they irritate my skin.
Im sure that others from what iv skim read have used things to cushion the doams, one person even cut up a yoga mat! i you just read round the forum at posts, you might get some ideas.

I have the medium and the large domes, but find the medium more comfortable, even though i go up against the sides of the domes. I think the large ones hurt more because they are too big.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler

I didn't get the foam rings. But I just ordered and got the large contoured domes. A lady from Noggleberry told me about the yoga mat but also told me about something called campers tape. No idea what campers tape is. I was thinking about trying the wetsuit top idea but wetsuits aren't cheap. I also got the nipple domes to. Any other ideas for comfort wearing the domes greatly appreciated.

Teeny Tiny

hi Dustin, welcome to the noogleberry family and good luck reaching your goal! ;) :D ;D

Campers tape is tape that is used on the bed of a pickup truck when installing a camper shell. You should find that the L contoured domes are more comfortable to wear, but I've been at it for almost 3 years now, so except for during growing pains not much bothers me unlike in the beginning. There are many things you can try to make them more comfortable, I used the foam rings in the beginning, but now I use them without any padding, even the XL's, which took a lot of getting used to before I could stand wearing them without padding. But I had some padding issues with the XL's so I pretty much used them with no padding after about the first week of having foam rings on them. Search the forum for padding and I'm sure you'll find at least a dozen different ideas that nooglers have come up with over the last few years.

I'll bore you with a little history about myself with NB...

I started noogling full time June 15, 2009 and started at a 36AA (if that). I spent 8-16 hours a day noogling every day for the first six months (needless to say I haven't worked since July of 2008 because of a medical condition). I pretty much noogled from the time my husband went to work in the morning to when he pulled up to the house in the evening, taking short breaks during the day to give them a chance to rest a little. I never got any of the dreaded purple breasts during those 6 months, with the exception of a couple incidents with the XL's where the padding rolled and caused the right one to turn purple and caused noticeable damage to a blood vessel on the top of my right breast that took over a year to disappear. And those red dots that rupert talked about are bad news, they are another sign of over pumping and causing tissue damage, which can ultimately cause tissue loss and size decrease instead of gain, I know this first hand. Anyhow, during the first 6 months I experienced some awesome swelling, as much as a full C cup worth, but after 6 months life got hectic over the holidays and I ended up taking a 2 1/2 month break. During which I realized that all the long hours of pumping, trying to achieve maximum swelling every day and experiencing the dreaded red dots about once or more a week had done harm instead of good. After stopping in November any swelling I had been maintaining went away, and took some of my starting size with it, ending up a saggy 36AAA (if that) after 6 months of intense noogling. The first of February 2010 I started noogling again using much less pressure, and because of having leaking domes ended up doing pump and release instead of pump and hold, because I was having to almost constantly pump to maintain any suction for 45 min to 1 hour 1-3 times a day. Doing 1-3 45 min to 1 hour sessions with less pressure seemed to be what I needed instead of the long hours of pumping hard because within a month of restarting I jumped from the saggy 36AAA (if that) I ended up to a full 36A, then seemed to stick there until I took another break. A few months later I took another 1 month break, and when I started back up within the first month I went from 36A to 36B. After a third break I went from 36B to a small 36C, where I am currently bouncing back and forth between right now. Due to health problems and diet changes I am trying to maintain what I have while I get healthier and lose some weight, although I know keeping all of what I have or trying to gain anymore while losing weight is pretty much hopeless. But I'm hoping that noogling through the weight loss will help to maintain some if not all of what I currently have. I had lost 13 pounds over a month of making a diet change a couple months ago and slipped from the 36C back down to a 36B, but I'm having problems maintaining the diet I want to eat and I think I gained back some of the weight I lost, and bounced back up to a 36C. I think I'm having some growing pains right now, so with any luck I'll have some growth occurring while I try going back on the new diet and hopefully lose some more weight.

As far as how much to pump for how long, I'll give you some advice from personal experience. Pump until you feel a descent pull, but you shouldn't feel pain, them turning pink to medium or slightly deep red should be fine, as long as you don't experience any of the red dots. But you want to try to never let them turn purple, the best way to prevent this is to pump them up while standing in front of a mirror. For some reason looking down at them through the sides of the domes never reveals their true color, the best way is by looking at them in the mirror to see what color they are through the ends of the domes. And whenever in doubt you can always pop them off and see what color they are when you immediately take them off, as the purple won't go away right away. As long as you don't get red dots, regardless of whether they go away in a few hours, or turn them purple you should be fine. Note that growth with noogleberry is achieved by increasing circulation, which is where the redness comes from and tissue expansion, which is what is occurring when we pump. I say this so those that read this understand that increasing circulation helps them to grow and makes them healthy, whereas those who experience purple breasts are cutting off circulation and causing tissue damage and possibly loss if they're not careful. Those that experience purple color really easy may have a circulation problem and should seek medical advice on how to correct it if there is a problem as it can be a health risk. And as for how long I'd recommend no less than 30 min at a time, as sessions that are much if any shorter don't give them the time they need to get used to swelling and trigger good growth. I myself do 1-3 hour sessions 1-5 times a day most days, depending on how busy I am, but don't do it every day either as for some more sporadic noogling is better than every day noogling. Either that or I'll do it every day for a few months, then take a break for about a month, then when I start back up I seem to have a growth spurt.

Hope I didn't do too much rambling and bore you to death, and I hope some of the info was helpful. Welcome again, and happy noogling!!! ;) :D ;D

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler

Ok here's another question, has anybody used the nipple cups and seen any results? What are they suppose to do?

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Re: MY BEFORE/AFTER PICS - QUESTIONS IN POSTINGS- HELP!!!!

I have gone from the medium domes to the large contoured domes. Lucy said that the large contoured domes should take me to a full C cup small D cup. Been using the L contoured domes for about 2 weeks and I have the domes about 3/4 full and can't fill a C cup bra yet. Am I doing something wrong? I pump for an hour in the morning and an hour in the evening and every couple days pump in the afternoon for 30-45 minutes. Also what is a good thing to use with the domes to help them slide/suction? I use shaving cream. Any others that help or work better. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Matt B

Re: MY BEFORE/AFTER PICS - JUST POSTED NEW QUESTIONS JUNE 3RD- HELP!!!!

Hey Dustin,I use olive oil cuz it really helps get rid of the marks.

Matt ;)

minnie34

Hi Dustin,
if it's of any consolation, I've been using the CL cups for almost a year now and I still don't fill an A cup bra yet :D
It can take a bit of time, for some longer than others. But you already seem to be a very quick responder so if i were you' I'd give it another month or so and then check again. But no, it doesn't sound like you're doing anything wrong - you just need a teeny tiny bit more patience I think ;)

As for oil/cream, I use petroleum jelly vaseline. Cheap, cheerful and easy to keep track of the colour in the domes.
Happy noogling!

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler

Here are some updated picturess.

Attachments

• IMG418.jpg
    IMG418.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG417.jpg
    IMG417.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG415.jpg
    IMG415.jpg
    554 KB · Views: 405
  • IMG416.jpg
    IMG416.jpg
    527.2 KB · Views: 327

barbie11

Re: MY BEFORE/AFTER PICS - NEW QUESTIONS/UPDATED PICS JUNE 3RD- HELP!!!!

OMG awesome progress! It's definitely visible. Keep at it--I swear it works! haha

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler

Thanks Barbie. I am pleased with my progress so far with some trial and error involved, but its a learning phase. I love the feeling of being able to wear a bra and feeling them jiggle and move. Any tips/ideas of good bras to wear that are normal underwire bras that are Lacey and supportive without padding, even though i love the cleavage I get from my padded bras. Lol

bexy

i agree great progress and the clevage u get is great. wot r those bras you wear?

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler

They are both Maidenform. I got both from the TJ MAXX. The purple one has light padding and was $8.99 and the lavender colored one is a 2 cup size pushup and was $9.99. Would like to find some cute lace bras. Any suggestions where to look and are reasonablely priced?

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler

I've been talking with Lucy and she has suggested that I order the small domes to help enlarge my areolas. Does anybody have any thoughts or comments? Had to post something as there is not much chatting going on. Lol. Oh and today(June 14th) is my birthday. Any ideas what I should do for my birthday?

Matt B

Happy Birthday Dustin! Give the girls a good noogling and go bra shopping !! ;D