Dustin's before/after pics - Updated June 8th 2013

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Re: MY BEFORE/AFTER PICS - NEW QUESTIONS/UPDATED PICS JUNE 3RD- HELP!!!!

Lol. I'm noogling right now. Unfortunately I have to work for a couple hours and probably going bra shopping on Saturday, but love the suggestion. Thanks Matt. Where in Michigan do you live if you don't mind me asking?

Matt B

Hey Dustin,I'm in Flint,and happy noogling. ;)

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler

Oh ok. I was gonna say if you were closer and I was mobile we could go bra shopping together. But anyways what do you think about Lucy's idea/suggestion about using the small domes for help enlarge my areolas?

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler

Hey everybody. Here are updated pics. Its June 20th. The bra in these pics is the same as the dark purple one, only in white. Let me know what you think. The next update I do I will include pics without a bra as I am LOVING MY SWELLING. And just as a reminder the last pic is what I started with and a little help from herbs. Lol.

Attachments

• IMG426.jpg
    IMG426.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG423.jpg
    IMG423.jpg
    409.1 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG425.jpg
    IMG425.jpg
    359.8 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG360.jpg
    IMG360.jpg
    430.8 KB · Views: 224

mumOf3Angels

Looking forward to my Happily Ever After
Re: MY BEFORE/AFTER PICS - NEW QUESTIONS/UPDATED PICS JUNE 20th

Hi Dustin

Fantastic progress you seem to be making. I wanted to post in regards to your discomfort. I am not using a system yet, but I am a beautician by trade in the UK. We offer a treatment for clearing out pores, blackheads etc and this invovles a suction device on a relatively small area at a time. A few of my clients experienced a little discomfort from where they are placed on the skin, it will sound a little strange but to overcome this I performed a small vigerous massage on the area before hand to increase blood supply. then rubbed in Bonjella (for babies gums when teething) with the pores open it gets right in there, due to what it is really for it numbs the area ever so slightly, not so much that you notice anything different the ladies reported no more discomfort during the procedure. There are many gels and creams out there that do a similar thing, but they are more expensive.

I can see no reason why this would not work for you, by rubbing it into the area where your skin comes into contact with the dome.

If you don't find my sugestion to strange I hope it helps xx

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler

Hey mum. Thanks for responding. The only place it starts to hurt is by my shoulders/armpit area, and that's usually when I have like 20 minutes or less left in my pumping session. Everything else feels fine with very little to no discomfort everywhere else. It may be because when I pump I have any little area of skin that kind of droops over the domes in that shoulder/armpit area. I don't know though, just a guess(lol).

hopefulme

Wow Dustin, you are spilling out that last bra! You are doing great. I do feel what you are talking about. I feel extra pulling under my armpit with the Cl cups too. I figured it is because it may be pulling the extra fat from that area and sucking it all up to pull it up front. Lol just my thoughts though. Instead of doing pump and hold, I find pump and release feels better with these cups. Maybe you should try pumping for like 15 min and then release.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler

Hey everybody time for another question(lol). I am considering trying PM, and was wondering if anybody had any information on it? What doseage do you use, is there a brand that is better than another, how does it work, what can I expect taking it being a genetic male? Have considered taking it for awhile now but haven't found any good information. So anybody that can help me figure out if PM is right/good let me know. I was on a pretty extensive list of herbs. If anybody is interested in knowing what herbs I was taking I will share them. Maybe taking PM and certain herbs might help. Sorry for the long post. Thanks in advance.

minnie34

Hi Dustin,

huge congratulations on your growth, your progress is fantastic!!
I think that breastnexus.com is really a wealth of information when it comes to herbs, especially PM. As far as I know, there are several genetic males who are/have been using PM. There are of course plenty of info on this forum too, but if you have an afternoon to spare, I'd really recommend reading the PM section over at Nexus, but be warned - it is long :D

Matt B

Re: MY BEFORE/AFTER PICS - UPDATED PICS JUNE 20th - PM QUESTIONS - JUST POSTED

Hi Dustin,Pm is great for breast growth in guys and gals,but if we take it for more than 6-7 months our plumbing won't work!!Sooo,you have a choice to make.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler

Hey Matt. Is there a certain time frame I can take it to get some growth but still be safe on the plumbing?

Matt B

Hi Dustin,According to purafem and some other sites,6 months is the time.I'm sure the dose plays a part,so do some homework.

hopefulme

Hi Dustin. Did you get a chance to try snoogling yet? Im anxious to see if you like it.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler

Hey Hope. No I haven't yet. I'm just not exactly sure how to snoogle. I also am not sure what pressure to use and not sure if there is a certain time to keep the domes on while snoogling. I'd like to try it tonight if you or anybody could shed some light on how exactly I snoogle and for how long and at what pressure/suction. I'm anxious to try it nonetheless.

bexy

hey im at the point where I want to try snoogling, but am a bit anxious about it. But I think for me I need to be wearing it for a really long time everyday as i have been noogling for 2 months now with no swelling at all.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler

Does anybody know where I can get PM? Preferably one you know that works, or have had success with. What dosage should I use while taking PM?

Cat86

I use Ainterol and I'd say it works and the price isn't bad. Dosage for a woman's 1,000mg a day and I think men can go up to 3,000mg. Not sure tho. Check out the breatnexus form if your interested in herbs. There's a lot of info there.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Re: MY BEFORE/AFTER PICS - UPDATED PICS JULY 29th - PM QUESTIONS - JUST POSTED

Hey everybody. Does anybody have any suggestions on how I can get my boobs fuller and rounder to get the shape of feminine looking boobs? Any help would be appreciated. The NB is working great for swelling just want them to look more feminine looking. Will post updated pics shortly to show where my progress is at. I am also looking for suggestions on what supplements I should take to help my boobs grow. Was taking herbs but haven't taken them in a couple months. I have considered taking PM but don't much about it and have checked out breast nexus but find it hard to find the information I'm looking for. Would appreciate any help I can get here, just not looking to do a whole bunch of searching when I can get information here.

Attachments

• IMG443.jpg
    IMG443.jpg
    442.8 KB · Views: 1,291
  • IMG444.jpg
    IMG444.jpg
    457.2 KB · Views: 1,277

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Re: MY BEFORE/AFTER PICS - UPDATED PICS JULY 29th - PM QUESTIONS -

Hey everybody. Does anybody have any suggestions on how I can get my boobs fuller and rounder to get the shape of feminine looking boobs? Any help would be appreciated. The NB is working great for swelling just want them to look more feminine looking. Will post updated pics shortly to show where my progress is at. I am also looking for suggestions on what supplements I should take to help my boobs grow. Was taking herbs but haven't taken them in a couple months. I have considered taking PM but don't much about it and have checked out breast nexus but find it hard to find the information I'm looking for. Would appreciate any help I can get here, just not looking to do a whole bunch of searching when I can get information here.

Attachments

• IMG444.jpg
    IMG444.jpg
    457.2 KB · Views: 780
  • IMG443.jpg
    IMG443.jpg
    442.8 KB · Views: 1,471

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Re: MY BEFORE/AFTER PICS - UPDATED PICS JULY 29th - PM QUESTIONS - JUST POSTED

So anybody have an idea of what to take? Thoughts about PM?