Eman's Pics!

T

tavia

ive been trying to find the wild yam but not much luck, the health food shop that i would of thought would sell it doesnt have it on there website but im sure i bought some years ago from them, probably about 6 years ago now when i was first getting in to nbe,

uuughh they have it on ebay but its from the US so i have to email them about shipping.... ill keep searching though, infact i might go to the shop incase they dont have the cream on there website.. u never know.....

eman, at what point do you put the cream on,before/after noogleing, during the day, morn /night???

E

Eman

TT, I apologize for not getting back with you...I'm about to pack up and come back from vacation.

With the wild yam cream, I apply it on only once everytime before I start pumping. I just apply at least 1 tbsp. on each bust, but since I now have two domes to pump with, I don't have to take turns like I've had to in the past...I'll get back to pumping as soon as I return home...

Emma/Eman

T

tavia

thanks emma, thats what i will be doing then, so i will use the wild yam to replace the cocobutter i use , im off in to town today to see if i can find any , god i hope i can get soem there only 2 health shops so im just crossing my fingers that they will have a few jars of the stuff, ill buy 2(as im a bit free and easy with the creams)
im still waiting for my insulation tubing aswell, i feel like its christmas....xxx
hope you had a great time on your holiday x

E

Eman

Finally, after a two-month wait, here's my new mid-2010 update. Unfortunately, I'm still filling out the XXL domes to a point where my boobs can't swell any further...and in addition, I've experimented with a new strategy:

I pump each side three to four times thrice, or until the dome fills out, and then tonight, I pumped with both XXL domes for at least four times thrice again--or if I'm lucky, until the domes fill again. This time around, I used a gauge-less vacuum pump so that I can accelerate the pressure a little better.

In the end, they're still rounder and cannot go any bigger! Until a longer dome (8" to 12") is created, I've hit a plateau...

Emma/Eman

Here are the results:

Attachments

• emanboobs2010-07-13a.JPG
    emanboobs2010-07-13a.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 428
  • emanboobs2010-07-13b.JPG
    emanboobs2010-07-13b.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 386
  • emanboobs2010-07-13c.JPG
    emanboobs2010-07-13c.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 704
  • emanboobs2010-07-13d.JPG
    emanboobs2010-07-13d.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 560
E

Eman

No KatieB, Lily, and That1SpaztiChik

You're probably right--I didn't hit a plateau; nonetheless they're kinda squeezable now...I think I'll pump some more tonight!

Thanks sisters! MUAH :-*

Emma/Eman

J

janonthemtn

Hi Emma/Eman,

How doo you get that growth on top????
They look wonderful!! I'm doing well growthwise,but I must admit,
I didn't think I'd get greedy, but this has definetely become, the more you have
the more you want.....janonthemtn

E

Eman

That's exactly what I'm going for, JanOnTheMtn. I was able to hold the pressure for at least 15 mins. That's what did it. But, due to the size limit of the dome, I can't seem to expand any further...

Emma/Eman

A

alexis

omyygawdd!!!your latest picture is just like wow!if i could, i would want to just scoop some of yours and fill up mine..lol!great result, am glad for you:)

E

Eman

ale-xis said:
omyygawdd!!!your latest picture is just like wow!if i could, i would want to just scoop some of yours and fill up mine..lol!great result, am glad for you:)

What?! Oooh Alexis, I don't think that's gonna happen dear...You're gonna have to put in a lot of work to get those type of boobies...Thanks for the kudos!

@BonzaiGirl,

Don't worry--you'll see more of the result as I continue pumping...I'm gonna keep making jaws drop for sure... ;)

Thank you both

Emma/Eman

that1spaztichik

Emma, do you still hide those things? I remember you saying in an earlier post that you did for work. I must ask...how on EARTH is this possible, they are so HUGE and FULL!!!! :D

E

Eman

Sorry for the wait, That1SpaztiChik...

I just pumped some more yesterday, and there's no change; thus, when I go out during the day, to hide my boobs, I wear a XXL men's shirt...

So hiding them is no problem.

Emma/Eman

E

Eman

Sure you do, Gina! ;)

This is what to expect when you pump to the full mark...I just returned from out of town, and I'm gonna start pumping some more tonight...

Thanks again Gina

Emma/Eman

bonzaigirl

wow... speechless... i wish i knew about noogleberry in 2008.... or in 2009.. my boobs may have been like yours already... well one boob of yours divide it in 2 probably... ;)