Eman's Pics!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, here are Eman's pictures showing great progress with the XXL cups. Well done Eman - your progress is amazing!!

Hi Lucy,

This is Eman again. I'm sending you a progress report of my results with the XXL domes and the nipple cups. I'm 2/3rds filled with them. Please let me know what you think.

Thank you

Eman

W

waxingmoon

Hi Eman,

Wow, those are some great looking breasts you are sporting there! Way to grow some boobs! The size you have created is just mind boggling... :eek:

Did you create your growth with the Noogle alone? You ought to post your info in the stats section. I think it would be wonderful inspiration to others.

Thanks for posting your results.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

K

kultzu

Hi Eman,

Your boobs look great ! Congratulations ! Now I am really really looking forward to receiving my new cups.

take care,
Kultzu

E

Eman

I sure did waxingmoon, kultzu...I used the same cups, except, I had a brass trigger vacuum pump with a gauge to control the pressure. I'm living proof that this product also works on male bodies.

BTW, I've submitted my results to an boob-related site called Manboobs. It's just a support and gallery site for men to show their male bust lines!

LINK: MANBOOBS--'We're Fat And We're Proud!' http://manboobs.co.uk

Thanks a bunch for the kind words everyone...next update soon..

J

jellyDeeeee

Eman, your breasts lok ammmmmaaaaaazzzzing !!!!!!!!!

and they are all natural !!!! an awesome effort. Wow now we have another dear gentleman here called Twinklpose !! I hope you two can team up as a great support for eachother !!!!
I know he is very dedicated at growing too. Well done that is a super effort Ill go check if youve left your stats love jelly....

N

naturalboobs

Hello Eman,

You look GREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!! (Tony the Tiger's voice)

Naturalboobs

C

catsrule

This is incredible! Eman you are the MAN! way to go, hun!!! what a fantastic inspiration for anyone! who wants boobage!

E

Eman

wow....thanks all of you for the kind words! It took so much hard work to get them bigger--hey, big is beautiful! NB-sisters, I'm changing the way the breast game is being played...and if it hadn't been for Lucy's brains for creating a platform-independent breast-enlargement system, I wouldn't be here...you all rock \m/

Woof...I need new bras! ;D

W

waxingmoon

By the way Eman, that manboobs site is hilarious... lol. I love the internet.

waxingmoon

A

annieboobs

Wow Eman, ur ,boobs r looking lovely so full on top too. nice, wish mine was full on top 2..
keep it up ::)

N

need_ta_tas

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW Eman you look fab, you sure would make all my friends at the drag queen contest in Greenville NC jealous. Man I think I could be a sales person to my friends at the next show. I am a woman and my breast don't even compare to yours, you are fabulous!!!!!!!!!! I am bi if anyone was wondering why I was at a drag show. It is great that you ladies on here do not judge and are such sweeties to Eman. Good luck to all of us, my best friend is getting a noogleberry for us both, should be in next week. Will let you all know what results I get. Plan on posting lots of pics. Thank you all for everything you put on here it gives us hope. Eman you rock, I wanna reach through and touch them, need to get you a chic shaper and your cleavage would be touching your chin, lol. Keep pumping, guys and gals, but all DIVAS...

E

Eman

They certainly are need_ta_tas and annie_boobs! The more that I keep pumping them, the more playful they will become *blushes*! Now, the waist cincher part--I'm working on that; however, I don't want to offend the others about my crossdressing activities--WHOOPS, HOW INAPPROPRIATE...MY BAD!

N

need_ta_tas

Eman speaking for myself you can't offend me babe. I've seen and heard it all. We are all kinda putting ourselves out here by talking about pumping and showing picks, clothed or not. I hope everyone has enough respect to not judge you. I think it is wonderful what you are showing. What I think is that if any one gets offended they need to remember that you are a male and if this works for you it is a 100% real device. Ladies remember that men don't have breast tissue like we do, nor the skin across chest made to stretch. So lets look at the positive and be praising Eman for posting his results to let us know what a great product we have here. Eman you are my hero, I think you are amazing and brave. Keep it up and you will continue to inspire everyone, much love and kisses your way....muahhhhhh :-*

E

Eman

Oh need_ta_tas...I was only joking, but thanks for the kudos, dear. Encouragement like this makes me want to enjoy this product even more! When I first posted, I thought that I would be slugged open handed or be called 'pervert' for entering a female domain such as bust enlargement; but of course, thanks to sisters like, Annie_boobs, Jelly_Deee, Nicky, Kultzu, and most importantly, Lucy, I was wrong! It's been honorable and a pleasure to be a part of this club and offer support, tips, and new ideas from the rest of you...I'm very flattered that a woman like you is willing to help me as a man understand femininity [without letting go of my born masculinity] a little better. If you're lucky, you could help many other male NB users survive in this increasingly feminized world. These products are kinda like a metrosexual survival kit for the feminist age...hehehehe ;D

Thank u kindly need_ta_tas! :-*

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, Eman has asked me to upload the latest progress pictures. Well done Eman!

The XXL cups are almost 90% full! I'm sending you my new updated pictures of my progress.

Thanks again...and, Happy New Years!

Eman

E

Eman

Thanks again Lucy! Very soon you might have to come up with a XXXL cup! Progress is continuous nonetheless...you rock!

C

catsrule

HOLY Crap a moly, eman!! how long are you pumping each day,hun<< you look FAB...I am quite jealous of you my friend!!! keep up the great work!! noogle on!!! 09, look out!!

E

Eman

catsrule said:
HOLY Crap a moly, eman!! how long are you pumping each day,hun<< you look FAB...I am quite jealous of you my friend!!! keep up the great work!! noogle on!!! 09, look out!!

Yep catsrule, I know the feeling, perseverance pays off...sorry that I have to beat you ladies at your own game [just teasing!!!]! Can you top that? I'm on a roll right now!

K

kultzu

Eman , I love the look ! Sooo GRRREEEAAATT !!! :D.
That is so awesome , my dear . I am very happy for you !

Kultzu