Evil Alex's Pics

Matt B

Mornn Beautiful,I know you're tired of hearing me rant,but you're doing great.The herbs are fine for some Alex,but not for others.Your wisdom was evident in your statement about estrogens.
Bottom line Alex,your boobs look great and you'll get where you want to go.

TTYS, MATT b ;)

Matt B

Hi Alex,The kelp supplement I believe is an iodine supplement which is thyroid involvement.I don't think you want that out of whack.Besides,our body temp varies on everyone.And,you gals are always cold,especially your damn feet!!LOL ;D

Be good,MATT ;)

evil alex

HULLO EVERYBAADY,
sorry, just an exciting amount of post noogling boobage( hence my sassy poses)
last i noogled was about 30 mins ago. Got the progesterone cream the other day, boobies are feeling SLIGHTLY sore already, quinkydink? hopefully :)

Attachments

• Photo 34.jpg
    Photo 34.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 484
  • Photo 37.jpg
    Photo 37.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 471

evil alex

wait, i actually HATE my shape? hahaha! way too pointy and shallow! But thanks so much for the kind words! Ive also heard stories of women gaining weight on PM, which is why im afraid. My metabolism used to be so fast until i started taking birth control, it was HORRENDEOUS for a while but has gotten better alot recently this year, i still feel like i have a ways to go before im a hundred percent back to how i used to be, but i may be fooling myself, hell im not 15 anymore... only a few more weeks of progesterone will tell i think! ( i hope :x)

And hm, kelp supplement, super super interesting.. i was definitely interested in it earlier today but again im reminded that screwing with your hormones too much is a stupid idea. Thanks though matt, and my feet and hands ARE always freezing haha! ive also read somewhere that thats another symptom of estrogen dominance.

Anyway, thanks for everyones support! I'll probably go a little OD with pics this week since being back at home gives me all the time in the world to noogle!

happy progress!

Matt B

Damn Alex,You all better take it easy on the fairy,save some boobage and nippage(new term) for me !!They look super,and what I can see of your hips is great also.You too are the whole package,Alex and you know that.

Happy noogling, MATT B ;D

evil alex

Thank you both! Im having a good morning! I got to wake up at 12:30, got on the scale, saw a number i REALLY liked, and woke up with this! :)

Attachments

• Photo 40.jpg
    Photo 40.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 391

Matt B

Hi There Alex,and good morning to you :D! I'd be happy if I woke up with those too!! ;D I'd just have to figure out
what bra to wear to hide themLOL!
Oh,what kind of PM cream did you use?I sent you a message,did you get it?Let me know.

Thanks,Matt

evil alex

Me, filling out a 36C. I think its officially time to say that i grew about a cupsize since i started. ill take it :D

Thank you all again for the kind words and suport!

Attachments

• Photo 43.jpg
    Photo 43.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 545

Matt B

Congrats Alex,They're beautiful even in the bra!1LOL!You can really see the fulness you've gained. :eek: I knew they would grow,with or without camper tape! :)Keep it up.

Matt B 8)

evil alex

thanks blusherr but you look TWICE as good as me! ;)

btw the progesterone cream is working wonders, im eating horribly this entire break and not gaining weight like crazy! and my boobs are a little sore too, in a good way obviously! :D

evil alex

Hey guys, i know ive been mia. Havent had alotta time for noogling. Anyway, when i do noogle, i get some red dots, theyre VERY small but alarming, any was to get rid of it? Its weird cause i havent noogled much, is that the problem? Help!

heres a pic of the biggest red dot, right near my nip :(

Attachments

• Photo 18.jpg
    Photo 18.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 400

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers
Hi...I'm fairly new to this, but I believe what you have is called petechiae...i.e., little broken blood vessels. They're from the pressure, and may or may not go away on their own. I'm sorry... I have them, too. I just figure it's a small price to pay for bigger boobs- surely beats surgery scars! Anyway, they can be treated with laser, and there are even a few home methods.... Your breasts, by the way, look amazing! I hope this doesn't stop you! Oh, and check into herbs that help with veins in general- may be of some use. Horsetail is the only one that comes to me, but it's also superhigh in silicon, which helps in collagen formation, which can't hurt the process, either! Good luck... Hope this helps! Fina

Matt B

Thanks,Fina.I didn't know the name,but I was going to say little broken capillaries from the pressure.I get them too,but they go away pretty quick.I try not to over do,but sometimes it just happens. ;D

evil alex

ME in the same bra im wearing above, with swelling of course but AHH!

Attachments

• Photo 5.jpg
    Photo 5.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 390

Matt B

Hey McGyver LOL, They're beautiful Alex,what a difference!Like you said girl,one cup at a time!!

Matt ;)

halfie

Alex! That cleavage is AMAZING!

I have this theory about a few of the girls on this forum, you and me included - some of us have pretty large breasts but we just don't have cleavage! For me, I think it's because I have broad shoulders and a wider chest - they're just too far apart! haha. Good for you for showing us all that we CAN have cleavage, I'm actually so inspired by this.