felling sad

S

sissy2345

I think taking a short break might help, but taking 2.5 months off is probably not necessary. I get great swelling after 2-3 day breaks, but then again I keep most of mine during that period now that I have more established growth. I also can cut back on my pump time to just 1-2x daily for an hour or so. But in the beginning it was necessary for me to pump 4-6 hours daily if not more.

ashley1986ann

Ok so I could not stop noogling. So here is something new that I do not know ifs its good or not. I have been taking soft gum for 11 days now also noogling I've been doing pump and release I get better swelling that way. 2 days again when I was done noogling my breast became sore now they are very sore to even touch. What do you think I did wrong? I did pump and release 5 min on 2 min off 12 times to = to 1 hr with the m cups 2 he's off and did it again and then my last one with the l cups so I noogle 3 times my breast where not red at all no purple or red dots.

After this happen I pack away my noogleberry so I don't use it and it will stay pack away for 2 months.

Teeny Tiny

The tenderness could be growing pains, which is a good sign. Mine get so sore I can barely stand noogling during a growth spurt.

Good luck, hopefully your babies are growing! ;) :D ;D

Teeny Tiny

If you can tolerate the tenderness I'd keep noogling for a while and see what happens, you could very well be having a growth spurt.

secret

To be honest, i felt just like you from time to time :( but I somehow just keep on trying.
It sucks a lot for me, cause one of my bfs friend has huge tits, and she doesnt mind showing them. And it some time affects me because he does think her tits are really nice . :( at the same time he says he doesnt really care if mine isnt big , he loves me the way i am. I still feel down even if he says that to me. SO i totally know how you feel. I wont give up until i'm satisfied with the size i desire. SO PLEASE DONT GIVE UP yet bearbear , we shall encourage and work together to get BIGGER BREAST ....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GO US....

ashley1986ann

Im still trying to hang in there. I think im at a point right now where they are growing because they have been sore at times to sore to even touch!