first month report:)

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
7 months and going!:) I think i have grown, not drastically but I decided to treat myself to a new bras and bought some really cute one from my inspiration's range- Kelly Brook, wish i could have her set one day:) I'm not fast responder but managed to gain one cup since started and now fit into 32d (uk size), so one step closer to my goal:) Ive started measuring 71cm under bust and 87cm bust, now grown to 91cm. I have eased of on noogling this month only doing hour a day and sometimes skip a day, but massage twice a day and i think that helped. Even my husband commented that they have grown so can't be just all in my head:)
Jiggling for joy up and down the stairs ;D
xx

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-09-04 at 21.26.jpg
    Photo on 2012-09-04 at 21.26.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 324

lexuswoman

Congrats Nikki!

Jiggling for joy up and down the stairs!

I love it, that's so great that you've gotten such good results and yes, when the husband notices, its not just in your head, you've really grown girlfriend! ;)

Happy Growing!

Lex' :)

astroboobs

Your boobs look amazing! I think I'd like a 32d...but I'd take a 32c if that was all I could reach. Look at me..i'm window boob shopping. lol

Congratulations on all that hard earned work!

nikkiC

Thanks Lexi, yes huby seems to be paying more atenssion to my "treasure chest":)and I'm enjoying it;)
Astroboobs, looks like you've already reached 32c and trust me u will not want to stop there:) I aimed at 32dd but would love my chest match my hips circumference which is 97 cm and that would be something like 32e! Bit ambitious but every success story I read kinda makes me hopeful:)
Happy growing girls! X

minnie34

Looking GREAT Nikk, throw some jiggly over here will ya? Way too static as I bounce up and down the stairs :D
What kind of massage are you doing? Keep it up, you're looking fab!!!

nikkiC

Hi Minnie,
Thanks for compliment and sorry for delay in reply, had a few very busy days with kids:)
I am mixing bit of both chi massage but only doing 100 circles and kind of fat brushing massage which that japanese girl called chiyomilk claimed to grow zillion cup sizes from :D I believe is doing something good as my af came and gone and did not take my growth away! ;D It's taking me 10 min and i do it morning and evening. Check her on youtube and you can also find few links on brestnexus. Good luck! xxx

Sarmicmah

Not sure if you ever still go on the forum but I just read through your thread and wondered if you are still satisfied with your results. Did you keep noogling or stop with your 32d? Hope all is well with you!