Flatty_natty stats

week 1 (mark II)

So, I have found my tape measure - it is one of those things that I just can't keep safe.

My measurements

Week 1 Week 16 Week 1 (mark II)
Under 31 31 ( 0.0) 31 (0.0)
Bust 36 38.5 (+ 2.5) 37.5 (+1.5)
Over 35 37.5 (+ 2.5) 36 (+1)

Okay, this is okay. It is actually quite interesting to see. The 'slope' on my boob, making them look flatter is much more obvious to me and that is proved in the measurements.
I think my losses are acceptable, considering I still have gains from where I started back last summer.

No looking back now, Araldite on my contoured larges will hopefully seal the cracks and allow me to use them some more (fingers crossed!)

Starting chi massage which is bizzare but makes my boobs ROASTING hot which I can only think is a good thing (hopefully!)

Lily13

I think this is pretty amazing girl. You kept 1.5" of real growth after stopping for 5 months!!. Sure some of the fullness and swelling went away, but this just shows you that after awhile that swelling does become REAL! Your story and support on here is great and I'm glad you are back. I know I already said this on your other thread, but just wanted to repeat it.:) When I left and came back I was looking for you and you were gone too. :( I was hoping you didn't give up completely on noogle. You were one of the ones that pushed me to come back to noogle, so I thank you for that. :)

Let's start growing some boobs! The booby fairy needs passed around some more. I hope the CL domes can be patched up. I'd be lost without them. ;D

jnorton22002

hi my dear Not So Flatty anymore,

I am sooooo very happy for you, I could just jump up and down. Way to go girl Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

xxbabygirlxx

Yea, im so happy that you kept some of it on. I guess noolging for a while gives real boobie growth :). What cup size are you now without noolging for a while , if you dont mind me asking. Happy boobie growth ;D

xxbabygirlxx said:
Yea, im so happy that you kept some of it on. I guess noolging for a while gives real boobie growth :). What cup size are you now without noolging for a while , if you dont mind me asking. Happy boobie growth ;D

Well, I think it does give real growth, there is nothing else that i did that would mean my boobs were bigger, I haven't used herbs, haven't put on weight (in fact I lost 24lbs)

I wear a 34b in the daytime now x

jnorton22002 said:
hi my dear Not So Flatty anymore,

I am sooooo very happy for you, I could just jump up and down. Way to go girl Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :

awww Mama, I am pleased too that not all of it has gone x

SueB5

Hi Flatty. I am encouraged by your experience. Thanks for sharing your new stats - amazing! I have been ill over the last few weeks and not noogled at all and have little difference to record. I don't stretch into the domes as much as normal but I appear to have kept everything. It further proves that it does work. Good to hear from you again and with such good news too. Sue