Flatty_natty stats

:D

Height: 5ft 10"
Weight: 145 lbs (10.5 stone)
Kids: 3 Breastfed all past 2 years hence sad boobies.
Bra size: 36 A (or AA)
Measurements:

under - 31
on - 36
over - 35

Ordered my NB last night. Inspired by so many great results here. I have decided to take the non hormonal route to breast enhancement as I seem to really react badly to them.

My boobs are not big enough for my body. My back is wide and they just flop on each side. it makes me sad. A couple of months back I thought that enough was enough. Life is short, if you don't like something about yourself then chnge it. So, that's what I am doing. My absolute dream would to be a full 36c but, to be honest I would be happy with a little plumpness and, well just something that resembles boobs! Breastfeeding has left my left boob super saggy and if the NB can help at all with that then I will be truly happy.

A close friend of mine, who has almost identical boobs to me is planning to have a breast augmentation just before Christmas. That's a clear 4 months away. I would LOVE to show her that she doesn't need to go ahead with surgery and buy her a Noogleberry instead!

Am in the Uk so am hoping delivery of my noog will be fast!

Here are my pictures

Happy Noogling everyone!!!

Aim4c

Hi Flatty_natty,

welcome to the NB family. I think NB will do wonderful things for your boobs.
It is great for boobs that are a bit saggy...You can look at sunsetz pictures (fantastic results).

Lucy is fast, so I am sure you will get your NB soon.

All the best!

eva_bs

Hi dear!!!
And welcome to this amazing forum!
:)
You look great!!! great start!!!
I wish you all the best on making your dream come true!!!!
Good Luck!
Hope to see you here more and see how your progress goes... :)

First noogle session - elated!

I feel amazing! Got home today to see a big square parcel waiting for me. Yup, the NOOG had arrived. I quickly dashed upstairs and after a little bit of struggling and quite a bit of boob farting, which in my giddiness I found quite hilarious, I know childish but, hey!
Pumped for just 15 minutes but, to be honest I don't want to rush. Don't know quite how to measure 'inflation' while pumping but as I look down on the cups, the base of my nipple reachs just under 2 inches on the M cups.
I thought it was going to be uncomfortable but I find the pulling feeling quite nice. Whoooo hoooo! i m just so glad to finally be on my way with this! :)

Aim4c

AHHH,
I remember when I just got mine...I was soooo excited. Yeah the farting thing is quite hilarious. I could never let my children hear it, they would die of laughter.
Now you boob adventure begins...remember, lots of lubrication.

All the best!

bonzaigirl

wow.. you've reached the 2 inch mark on ur first day!!!! welcome to the noogle family.... soon u'll be addicted and noogling will be part of your adl's.. ;) have a great day....

that1spaztichik

Eventually you'll get used to it and won't have as much farting. But sometimes...it just happens, lol. Congrats, happy pumping!!

katieb

You've got a lot of breast tissue to start with so I'm sure you'll respond well. Your starting stats are similar to where mine were and I'm now wearing a C cup only 3 months in! :)

Good luck with NB

Thank you guys! It's so exciting!
katieB - my goodness - I hope I can follow in your footsteps!
Have a great day everyone xx

Base of boobs at 2.2 as I look down after 60 mins in M

UUURRRGGGHH! When to noogle when the kids are home on school holidays? I mistakenly noogled while they were around a couple of days ago and they took much pleasure in telling GRANDAD about mummy's farting boobies. THE SHAME.
I could have imploded I was so embarrassed. I know they say Noogling is an addiction, to me it already feels that way. It is all I think about, when can I squeeze my next session in? where can i do it? how long will I get? haha! It feels like a dirty little secret!
4th noogle day today. Have managed 2 sessions a day of 30 - 60 minutes. End of seesion boobs off measuring scale. i guess that can only be a good thing.
Already looking forward to tomorrows session. I'm a noogle- freak

jnorton22002

Hi flatty natty,

I'm standing here just in stitches with the way you describe your plight. I know it isn't easy with kids, but oh is this addictive isn't it ;D ;D. Keep up the great wotk. sooner or later you will have great boobage Joni

Aim4c

Hi Flattynatty,

I know the plight of noogling with kids around. I wake up very early just to do my morning session before they wake...then they started waking up earlier than they use to to. I have no intension of letting them see me doing this because I know that my daughter (the younger of the two) would tell it to anyone who would listen. Farting sounds crack them up...they would never stop laughing if they see these on me an them hear them fart.
atleast I don't have to hide from hubby :)

Today after an hour and a half pumping session I filled my M domes. Good good. One of them has a massive crack in it. Goodness knows how that happened. Doesn't seem to cause an issue if it is at the bottom of my breast so that's cool. Going order the larges early next month, carry on with these babies for a while yet. I'm no way done with them I can tell.

Minimal swelling after pumping that lasts for around 30 minutes, discolouration on boobs lasts up to a minute, red rings around 30 minutes to 2 hours. No nasty indentations to speak of.

Aim4c

Congrats on filling the Mediums flatty_natty.
My swelling is usualy noticeably less just before, during and just after AF.

This might be what's happening with you. Over time, the swelling will stay for a much longer period.

Cheers!

Thanks Aim4c!

I know that swelling is just swelling and not growth but I still so wish for it to happen, just to have boobies for a little while would make my day!

have a great evening ;D