found something that helped get better swelling!!!

soonenough

Hooters said:
I'm impressed soonenough that you can get the xl cups on! I'm a 34 A, outgrown my mediums, still waiting for the larges ??? I'm glad that helps you get suction, by the time you get your mediums they'll just suck to your chest after using the xl's lol!! I've now started putting my homemade rice heat pad on for about a couple of minutes before putting my heated cups on, that way there already warmed up, and I find I don't have to take the cups off and reheat them in water. I've also been putting my rice heat pad over my hot wet towel, it keeps it steamy without having to reheat it. I like the rice heat pad because I can do things around the house without being connected to an outlet (if using heating pad) !!

The first time I tried the XL on my right breast, I did the running of the cup under very hot water. Then I lathered the breast with lots of lotion, and it right away latched on. This was with me standing up. The second time I tried it, I was sitting down and lay down to sleep while waiting. I did the same running the XL cup under the hot water, massage before it, use the heating pad after, lotion generously, and then put on the steaming hot xl cup. It latched on. I can only do 1 cup at a time. I covered myself with about 3 blankets. The cup stayed steamy/misty the whole 30 min to 45 min it was on. Last night, cup kept on farting while it's on, but kept on adjusting the cup until I found a secure spot on my breast to latch on. The xl cups actually went up near my collar bone but it stayed.

I'm dreaming of getting my med. cups; those would be the perfect size for me right now.

How do you make your homemade rice pads? Do you fill an empty pillow with rice and seal/sew them? What did you use to put the rice in?

Anastasia, I've been very much stretched. I breastfed 4 babies for one year. With my babies 2,3,4, I grew from 34aaa to 34D/36c, yikes! Very painful for me; hard, engorged with infection. I didn't enjoy the bigness. Husband did. Deflated back into a 34aa or aaa (32.5") right after stopping breastfeeding.

soonenough

Forgot to mention another thing. In anticipation of noogling at night, I also prepared by drinking lots and lots of liquid during the day. Right before noogling last night, I drank two large cups of steaming green tea, and a mug of soy milk.

Anastasia916

soonenough, ah that explains it, I only have one kid and breastfed him, I went from a 34C while breastfeeding down to a 32AA after, ugh don't you hate it? And I think you would have enjoyed the big size more had you not been breastfeeding and they being that big because of engorgement. Also drink plenty of water hun, other drinks do not hydrate you enough. It's fine for you to have the other drinks also, like I drink tea and such, but I drink at least 2 liters of water per day everyday. Even when I took a break from noogling I still got the water in. It's good for health in general and it helps with things like acne, cellulite, etc. When I don't get my water in per day, I get cellulite. You should be drinking half your body weight in oz of water everyday. For me that's 2 liters about. It sounds like alot but once you get use to it, it's nothing. I drink at least a liter while working out. The other liter just throughout the day I sip on it. But when I have meals I do drink tea, I sometimes have 1 soda a day, or juice. But yea if you get your water in per day you will get even more swelling. Now I was a big baby about drinking water before I got into NBE. How I do it is I drink plain cold water while working out cause I like plain water for that. The liter I sip on throughout the day I put propel or crystal lite packs in for flavor. I believe crystal lite has green tea packets if you love the taste of it. But yea I can never stress enough how important water is to NBE and to achieve good swelling and also for health all around.

noog

Hey soonenough, wow an AAA to a D!! You must have felt huge! I went from an AA to a 34 C each time I nursed my 4 kids and loved it! It was so sad after nursing my last knowing I was going to shrink back to nothin :( I will get those C's back!! On my rice heat pad, I cut the leg off one of my long johns, put the rice in, and hand sewed the ends. Kind of weird thing to use, but I was trying to think of something rectangular, not real wide. It works great! I know others that just used a tube sock, or a hand towel. The only thing I wish I would of had was slow cooking rice instead of minute rice, I think it last longer.

Anastasia916

Hooters, I was the same, 34C while pregnant and nursing... 32AA after breastfeeding, ugh! I want to have another child eventually, and this may sounds selfish, but I'm dreading the after nursing part. But yea I went from a 32AA to now a 32D so if I can do it, I know you can (I wear a 34C in some bras just technically I'm a 32 band).

soonenough

Thanks, Hooters, I'll make my own rice pads. I'll update on how that goes. And the 34D increase while breastfeeding, to tell you the truth, that was a bit grotesque for me. My bras actually lifted off my chest. I didn't really mourn when I went back to normal size.

Anastasia, I don't normally drink just plain water, but I can take lukewarm water. Very good reminder. I drank water before noogling, and the only thing was I need to go right in the middle of noogling.:)

noog

Anastasia- that's good to know you were about like me after breastfeeding, maybe I'll surpass my C goal and get to a D like you! That would be awesome!! I wonder what size you would grow to if you got pregnant starting out with a D size bra?? I bet it would be huge!! I always wondered how it works after you noogle and get the size you want, and get pregnant, hopefully you'd grow to a bigger size then shrink back to your hard work noogle size when done!! Oh and soonenough- if you make the ricepad, they say to spritz it with water which helps the rice to last longer, or put a cup of water with it in the microwave which keeps the rice moist, which I guess makes it last longer. I noticed there were wheat pads on ebay for about 10 bucks, wonder how it works compared to the rice pad??
Happy Nooglin,

HOOTERS

Anastasia916

Well Hooters, you said your goal is a 34C right? I'm the equivalent of a 34C, a 32D is the same size as a 34C, like some bras I wear 32D if they have it, some 34C, some that don't have 32D I get a 34C and sow the band tighter. The cup size in both are the same and hold the same amount of breast mass, if that makes sense. Like a 34C is the same as a 36B, 38A, 32D or 30DD. That's why my goal is a 32DD at least because it's the same as a 34D or 36C, I think a 36C is the average size of breasts in the US. So haha I might be a D as far as 32 bands go, but in other band sizes definitely not. So basically right now I have the size back that I was while pregnant, and I'm fine with it, but got greedy and want more haha.

noog

Thanks Anastasia! That's nice to know, I guess I always assumed that a D no matter what was bigger then a C, and so on. Shows how much I know about bra sizes!!

spuishy

Oh thank you all so much for posting so much advice :-* :-* :-*
As a newbie, Im still having trouble figuring this thing out
I never have swelling and end up with cold boobs, so I am so happy to try out this new method!!

Does anybody have experience with different styles of cup placement?
My breast are full at the bottom and stick out to the side,
I would really like to 'promote' them to face forward and more to the center :p
Any tips?? :-\