found something that helped get better swelling!!!

noog

Hey ladies, thought I'd share some info that might help some of you, it seems to of helped me. Anyway, I wrote about how noogling in the bathtub gave me good swelling, but it's hard to jump in the tub 3 times a day, it's just not convenient. When in the tub I could fill the medium domes in 30 minutes, when out of the bath it would be 45 minutes and I still wouldn't be able to quite fill them. So then I tried snoogling, had some swelling, but still not as good, and it didn't stick around as long. I've been taking pm, but haven't noticed much, so I figured I need to change something. After reading some posts, I noticed a bunch that noogle got good results from massaging before hand, so I decided to massage before noogling, but this time I opened one of my pm capsules and mixed it with lotion and massaged for about 5 minutes. Then instead of taking a bath, I turned my water on as hot as it would go, and let my domes sit under it for about 15 seconds, then I turned them over and let the water fill inside the cups for a little bit. Then I emptied them out fast, and stuck them on. Then I pumped until I felt a strong pull, and left them until it didn't feel warm anymore, then took them off and repeated the hot water thing, and put them on again. This time I leave them on and soak a small towel with hot water, ring it out and set it on top of my domes. Then I zip my fuzzy jacket over them, and you can feel the warmth. Then I do a 2 step forward, 1 step back kind of pump, until finally I reach the end of the domes , then I hold the pressure there. Usually done in 45 minutes, with great swelling! It also seems to last longer. My boobs are pretty pink when I take them off, which means i'm getting good blood flow, which is a good sign!! If I don't do it this way they usually easily go purplish, so I can't pump as hard. I must have bad circulation, so this might help anyone with the same problem. I've only done this for a couple days, so far it's been working great!! So far getting better results with this then snoogling, and I don't have to wear them for a couple hours! Also tried the heat pad before noogling, and still doesn't work as good as this does for me, so if someone tries it, let me know if it helps or not. I have the foam rings on my domes which seems to help keep the heat in also. Sorry for the novel!! Hope this helps someone!!

eva_bs

OOOO...wow!!! that's interesting! I will try your method the next time I will pump! (I am now pumping...so I don't want to stop in the middle).
I hope that the swelling is from the hot water and not from the PM, because I now take BO....and I don't have PM capsules.
I promise to keep you updated how it was...
I will pump again tomorrow.
Thanks for your advice!
Good Luck!
Eva.

roadrashes

Thnak you so much HOOTERs. Really, I was kind of getting pruny and have such dry skin from all the hot water but I think your right the effect would be the same. It would also allow me to do other things for the 45 minutes. Massage and heat then heating up the cups would be alot easier nad then I have bath time for relazing and noogling too. I need to get in at least that second 20 minute session a day because i do find it does help with better swelling when I pump. I'll try it today and report back too.

noog

I hope the swelling is from the heat also, I do think the couple minute massage still helps though. Roadrashes. I know what you mean about getting dry and pruney, not to mention your kids saying ....your taking another bath lol! When I would pump without the bath, I just didn't get swelling, and I was putting in more time ...it was frustrating!! I'm always cold so I think I just have bad circulation. When I start my boobs are always cold, so that's why I put the hot cups on for a couple of minutes and pump, then take them off and repeat. Seems like it warms them up better. The jacket really helps hold the heat from the towel , and the domes. If feels like a boobie sauna lol!! When I can't feel the heat from the towel, I get it steaming hot again. Just do it a couple of times each session. Trying to get in at least 3 a day. Doing it right now, and wow i'm already at the end of the cups!! I do believe it helps you get further in your domes. Well ladies good luck, hope it works for you!! May we all get our big boobies for summer!!

Anastasia916

Massaging makes a huge difference, at least for me it did. When I didn't massage, I didn't fill the domes as much, didn't swell as much, and didn't hold the swelling as long. My recommendation... massage for 5-15 min before EACH noogle session. How I do it is I go from doing big strokes in a deep tissue type of massage all around the breasts, then I do small circles around them, then back to deep tissue, just do variations of techniques. I use cocoa butter lotion when I massage then I add more lotion before noogling. Now I use to use a heating pad when I first started as well... maybe you didn't do it properly? What I did when I used a heating pad, I had an electronic one... I would massage first, then put the pad on high on my chest for 5 min or so, then put the domes on. My chest was very pink from the heat before I got the domes on. Also maybe getting an electronic heating blanket and wrapping it around your domes while your pumping would be better than hot wet cloths? Since the cloths do get cold eventually? It may help you cut out all the steps of taking the domes back off and redoing everything. Just an idea and food for thought. If this is working for you then go with it. Always go with whatever works for you. For your circulation, have you tried any omega 3 supplements? I take flaxseed oil even now for heart health and it's said to help with circulation. Look into supplements to help your circulation. I have to pump super hard like where it hurts before I turn purple, I'm always pinkish inside the domes while just regularly pumping.

noog

Thanks Anastasia for the advice! I do believe the massaging is helping, so i'm going to keep it up. I use to put a heat pad on, and then on the domes, they least stayed a nice pink color that way, but I could never fill the domes with it vs. taking a hot bath with them on. So maybe it's the steam that helps me out??? not sure though. I was thinking of making some rice heat pads to put on top of the domes, because like you said the towels do go cold after a little bit, and you have to rewet them... I just started taking flax seed oil a couple of days ago, so maybe that's what's helping me out! ;D

noog

Well today I made me a rice heat pad, and decided to try it out. So I did my usual getting the domes heated up under water, you want to make sure there's just a little bit of water in them, it helps lubricated the cup, and I don't have to use much lotion. I heated my pad in the microwave, it was toast hot, put it on my domes, and zipped up my jacket. I could feel the heat, but I still wasn't able to pump as hard. I noticed my domes weren't steamy inside so I repeated taking them off and heating them up. This time I decide to go back to a washcloth super hot where you can barely touch it to ring it out it's so hot, put it on my domes,and zipped up my jacket. Then within a little bit I was able to fill the domes. It sounds like a process, but really doesn't take to long. So now i'm thinking that that little bit of moisture and steam in the cup helps me to pump further without it hurting. I also noticed when I took the cups off and put them back on with the heat, right away I was able to pump further. So I guess my boobies just like the steam! just have to use my homemade heat pad for ache muscles!!

32aa

Wow! Sounds like a great method! I think I will start trying it as well. I loooooooooooooooove super hot steamy showers, so sad that the hot water doesn't last long lol. Thanks for the tip.

roadrashes

I am trying this today and I will repost back this afternoon. Like you it seems like the steam helps my boobs stretch more.

roadrashes

Hi. I tried it and did get better swelling. I was really sweating though. I thik if you have the time and privacy it would be a good thing to add to your routine to switch it up a bit.

Anastasia916

Hmm interesting, maybe if sweating is what's doing it, maybe it would help to exercise right before noogling and not toweling off? Or maybe noogle while exercising o_O lol I could picture it now, big domes on under a shirt on a treadmill or something LOL.

soonenough

So I got myself a used XL NB system, and I did accdg. to your suggestion. I washed and run over the XL cup under very hot water, run off the water, and attached to a very well lotion lathered left breast. Lo and behold, I only pumped for seconds, and created suction. I swelled to about 1.5 inches, but got scared of overpumping, so I stopped. Will continue tonight, as it is hard to do it when the kids are around.

Thanks so much for the tip. I tried suction just by unlotioned breast and with the not preheated cup and I can't even get the cup to latch on.

Excited to try it tonight again, going through the same steps, lather up breast, run cup over very hot water, immediately attach to breast, and this time, I'm going to heat up my massage pad and put it over the cup, and zip it up in a jacket.

Will update.

soonenough

Spoke too soon. suction was not a problem but I cannot get both XL cups at the same time. I simply don't have enough fat for the cups to latch on, and there is no space on my chest for both cups. So I just did one breast at a time. But the steps you mentioned, plus watching flatty natty's video made a big difference for a first timer noogler like me. I'm a 34A right now with 34" on the fullest part, so apparently, need to definitely grow more for the xl to work for me. But as I don't have the med system yet, still waiting for it to come, I'm just going to use xl.

Thanks for the tip and let us know if something different works for you.

Anastasia916

soonenough, do you have any other dome sizes besides the XL's? When I first started with them I had to pump with the L's first for 15-30min then I could pump with the XL's for another 30min, both on at the same time. If you ordered just the XL's and didn't get smaller dome sizes than that at all... yea you need to start with the mediums! You are the same size I was starting NB. I was a 32B which is the same size as a 34A. I started with the mediums, once I was ready to move on went to the L's, then the XL's. I don't think it's a good idea to start with the XL's unless you are like a 34C at least. You have to adjust to the pressure of pumping and start small.

soonenough

You are so right, Anastasia. I definitely need to start with medium but as I was able to buy used xl and xxl system (my, I can use the xxl on one of my butt check; in fact, I'm thinking of trying it, he he), and it came 2 days after I paid for it, I was excited to try it. Still waiting for my NB medium kit + the large cups & the new large contoured cups. I only swelled a measly 1.5" on the xl cup, but I figure, better than nothing for now. That little bit of swelling was actually pretty exciting to me even though it didn't last long.

soonenough

meant to say, use my xxl cups on one of my butt cheek (not check). Do you think it would work, like increase the size of my butt?

Anyway, thank you Hooter, for the above prep steps suggestion. Can't wait for my medium cups to come in the mail.

Anastasia916

soonenough, measly 1.5" are you kidding me??? I didn't see ANY swelling after pumping for weeks when I first started NB, some people don't see swelling until months later! Consider yourself lucky! And when my swelling started it was only 1/2 inch. That's a good sign that you are a fast responder. But yea most people don't swell more than 1.5" lol. The swelling over time of pumping becomes permanent, then each time you pump the swelling will be 1-2 inches, but your permanent size will be bigger. Like I was 34" on the bust when I started, my permanent size right now is 36 1/2" when I swell I swell about an inch, so I swell to 37 1/2 inches, see what I'm saying? But yea, measly??? I would never consider that measly, that's impressive! As far as using it on the butt... I never have lol because I already have a big butt, but I have read on the forum that others have tried it, so hey, it's worth a shot, go for it. Vacuum therapy in theory should work on any body part.

soonenough

oh my, no, not 1.5" swelling, but swelled up to 1.5" with XL. Confusing?? Before pumping, I'm at the 0.5" mark, and right after pumping, the top part of my breast, not the nipples, reaches the 1.5" mark. Then the base part expands, and boy, is actually beautiful to look at if it stays. Swelling disappears as soon as I take off the cup.

I'm just so happy I finally made it to a real cup A34. I'm so like where you were when you first started NB. 34" right now, 7.25" and 7" across, and fits 34A and 32B. I can't wait to see where I am a year, two years from when I start. Would love to be a full 34B, 32C. Or 34C or 34D but that is so farfetch at the moment. slow, slow, and steady. I love your philosophy to NBE, Anastasia. You incorporate it as part of your day, and not obsessed about it. It's akin to eating, breathing, you just do it everyday.

Hope I'm not hijacking this thread from you, Hooters. My apologies if I am. But just to let you know, you're suggestion of heating cups under very hot water was very effective for me.

Anastasia916

Dang if you are swelling to the 1.5 mark on the dome, you swell to where I swell to LOL. That means you are super stretchy and swelling well inside the domes, congrats. When you finally get some lasting swelling it will be big! My nips get to the 3-4 mark while swelled inside the domes, but the tops of the breasts only get to the 1 to 1.5 mark, around in there, so the same as you. I hijack thread all the time lol.

noog

I'm impressed soonenough that you can get the xl cups on! I'm a 34 A, outgrown my mediums, still waiting for the larges ??? I'm glad that helps you get suction, by the time you get your mediums they'll just suck to your chest after using the xl's lol!! I've now started putting my homemade rice heat pad on for about a couple of minutes before putting my heated cups on, that way there already warmed up, and I find I don't have to take the cups off and reheat them in water. I've also been putting my rice heat pad over my hot wet towel, it keeps it steamy without having to reheat it. I like the rice heat pad because I can do things around the house without being connected to an outlet (if using heating pad) !!