Has this happened to anyone else?

FrenchRose

I am glad to hear everything is working out for you. If you still have any scaring you can try to place Vitamin E oil on the scaring and it may help. I have had great results with Vitamin E on scars. Your results are looking amazing though. Good Luck

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
Oh my god..! When I first saw your picture, I thought they were water droplets!
Glad to see your skin is alright now. No more overpumping!

kayye

New updated pics

Hey all...

I am sorry I have not been around to chat, but I have been noogeling everyday and my results have been just outstanding.
Since I started this program I have gone from a 34B and now am having a hard time fitting into a 36C. Guess the girls want
to move on up. This is the best thing anyone could ever ask for.

Below are a couple before's and then afters. But I haven't been on in a while so some of them might be out of order.

Take care all....

Kayye

Attachments

• Image14.jpg
    Image14.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 149
  • Image29.jpg
    Image29.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 152
  • Image28.jpg
    Image28.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 152
  • Image27.jpg
    Image27.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 131
  • Image26.jpg
    Image26.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 158
  • Image24.jpg
    Image24.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 146
  • Image23.jpg
    Image23.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 147
  • Image21.jpg
    Image21.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 149
  • Image19.jpg
    Image19.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 141
  • Image15.jpg
    Image15.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 137
  • Image13.jpg
    Image13.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 132
  • Image22.jpg
    Image22.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 127
  • Image16.jpg
    Image16.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 140
  • Image18.jpg
    Image18.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 141
  • Image9.jpg
    Image9.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 146
  • Image10.jpg
    Image10.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 140
  • Image11.jpg
    Image11.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Image12.jpg
    Image12.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 141

kayye

Hi there Jenny,

I believe I have been noogling for just about a year and I have made tremendous gains.

I love this product and swear by it.

Kayye

kayye

ok... I did it... lol... I got my nipples pierced

I have been wanting to get my nipples pierced for years.... well I finally did it....
but I wondered how it would affect my noogling.... well to be honest .... i'm noogling
as I wright this... it does not hurt and whhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

before middle and afters......

Attachments

• b4.jpg
    b4.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 185
  • middle.jpg
    middle.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 527
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 182

bexy

lol your nipple piercings look awsome!! Looks like the NB has really worked for you, you look great in bras and tops, have some great clevage. It was hard to hear about those blood blisters, I gues they filled with blood because the system causes blood flow to increase to the breasts. Glad to hear that they are totally better now though.

justafunguy

They are beautiful! I only hope I'm as successful as you've been. Please tell me if the Noogling bothers your piercings. I'm considering the same and have been putting it off because I don't want to stop my program. What was the piercing like, painful?

kayye

Thank you Rupert and funguy.... I appreciate your comments... funguy.... absolutely not!!!!!!!!!! I can't even feel the piercings when I pump. everything is normal and I literally can not even feel the piercings. LOL it was more painful with my nipples in the vice grips than the needle. I didn't even feel the needle go through. If you are considering it... go for it... it wasn't painful at all. I did it myself and can tell you where to get the products you need if you are interested.

Regards,

Kayye