help me, she has cancer

Teeny Tiny

Hey TT,

I'm not sure how religious you, your sister, or your family is, but I was at the store the other day and found a bracelet that made me think of you and your sis. Being as young as she is it probably won't fit her very well right now because it's a cuff bracelet, but I couldn't help but buy this for her. If you and your family won't mind me sending it to you for her I'd like to get your mailing address so I can. You can send it to me in an email if it's okay, my email address is...

im.living.laughing.loving@gmail.com

Here's some pictures of the bracelet, hopefully you'll be able to see them okay so you can see what it looks like.

0514100654.jpg
0514100654b.jpg
0514100654a.jpg

M

Mumma Bear

Ohh TT, I can't imagine what you must be going through right now but am wishing you the strength to get through this very difficult time. From the sounds of it you are thinking of some really positive and creative ideas to help you and your sister cope - it's a true sign of your strength of character. (((hugs)))) to you, your sister and family.

honeybunnie

TT,

I'm so sorry to hear this news. I am not a particularly religious person, but I do believe that some things happen for a reason and that life tries to test our strength and character from time to time. These moments are tough, but they are what make us who we are and make our life richer with emotions we never thought we could have. You are, and will continue to be a great woman by caring and nurturing your sister, by staying positive for her. You can do it, and more importantly, she can do it. And even when you are by yourself, or your sister is by herself, remember that you'll never be alone. In addition to your loving family and friends, you have hundreds of other women here who are hoping, thinking, and praying for your sister.

Please keep us updated and don't ever apologize for coming here for comfort.

xoxo,
bunnie

T

tavia

arrrr thankyou girlies, since 2st posting this thread i feel like a weight has been lifted of me, and i can think much clearer, and the thought of the worst happening has only entered my head 1nce since reading all the posts, you you me feel calm and im so grateful,
thanku fo rthe hugs mumma bear and for your prayershoneybunny, thankyou soo soo much, your all my little family lol xxxx
teeny ive sent u an email hun xxxx thankyou for your kindness xxxx
anastasia, im about to email you now too hun xxx

T

tavia

hi teeny i got the bracelet today he he its very sweet, thankyou so much ill give it to my sis when i see her next, thankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyyyooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuu xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and if she squeezes it together it should definatly fit on her wrist x

Teeny Tiny

Thanks for letting me know you got it, that wasn't bad shipping time for how much it cost to ship it to you. Now that I have your address don't be surprised if you get anything else from me for you and your sis, I've got a few ideas up my sleeve, but I won't say what or when so it will be an unexpected surprise when I can get it done and sent. ::)

Teeny Tiny

As soon as my hand heals I'll have to get started on your surprise. I sprained my right hand a little over a week ago and it still hurts like hell. So how's your sis doing? I hope she's doing well, and I hope she likes the bracelet. I hope you and your family are all staying strong and doing well also, I know how tough it can be on the whole family when one person suffers from an illness like this.

Just wanted to let you know I'm still thinking of and praying for your sis, you, and your family. :-*

T

tavia

hi teeny, i havent actually seen my sister yet, she knows ive got the bracelet but i couldnt give it to her, she got put in to isolation and she had an infection and diorea etc she has been bad and sleeping alot, and her hair has started to come out on the pillow a few strands here and there,
they let her out this weekend but she goes back on monday, i dont live near her so thats why i havnt seen her yet, and they wouldnt let me see her at the hospital becuase of risk of infection, but we have spoke on the phone and shes managing as best she can, she sounds so sweet lol, i love her sooooo much he he..

Teeny Tiny

Sorry to hear about her infection, I hope it clears up quickly and she gets through everything very quickly and easily without anymore complications of any kind.

blue_sardine

Hey TT,

I'm on this site a bit irregularly, but every time I am on here and I see you somewhere in a thread I wonder how your sister is going. I hope her prognosis is excellent, and that she's already moving towards complete recovery. She's got people all around the world wishing her the best!

:)

persistance

Hello TT I am new here :)
My heart goes out to you your sister and your family through all this,many people here have already gave wonderful advice and sugestions,bless everyone here for being such positive beautiful people :),I am a believer anything is possible,and natural therapies and alternative medicines are key to healing,my sisters father in law had cancer,he was told he had 6 months to live!,he is completely healthy now,he drank a lot of healthy foods(I dont know what he used,but I know that theres many healthy natural foods with the power to heal,Goji Berries for one,I shall post you a link ;),also natural clay it absorbs toxins,and natural salt,there are many different natural alternatives) anyway he mixed up the health foods in a blender drank that every day and he visualized the cells in his body renewing and being free from any illness.I remember watching a programe with patients with cancer who healed themselves through not only the power of believing they were being healed,but also from them drawing and painting positive pictures of themselves healed and all bad removed from the body, even angels round them protecting and guiding them to beautiful thoughts. A book im reading the now as im really into spiritual books, is explaining that we have the power to heal ourselves by thinking positive and not letting doubt creep in for long,but also laughter is powerful for healing,a woman with breast cancer watched so many funny movies,kept positive and said to God "thank you for my healing" repeating those words,she is cured of breast cancer,to the doctors it was a miracle.Your sister would have to visualize herself healed and walking out the hospital,believe she is getting stronger every day and healing is happening :)

Here is the link http://www.goji-europa.com/GojiandCancer.html

I hope I can be of some help, you have so much wonderful support here,and a positive mind ;)

Bless you!

bonzaigirl

hi TT.. my heart goes out to you and your family... i work in a hospital, and i can empathize with you... it's hard seeing patients who suffer from an almost incurable disease.. what more if it is your family member... i wish you all the best... and hugs and kisses to your sister...

A

alexis

Hey TT, i read your post and the suggestions made to make your lil sister happy and i was feeling very emotional..I'm really glad that you have cope it well and positive at all times because that is what your sis deserve..never give up and i'll remember to lift your sister and family in prayers..God bless!

Paloma

TT honey, just thinking about you and your sister. You both are in my prayers.

Hoping to get an update about how you two are doing. I can imagine how heartbreaking this is, and I'm so so so very sorry.

Asking the universe to envelope you and yours in the most loving and healing light.

Hugs, P

P.S. YOu prolly don't need more suggestions, but there is some very good information about healing cancer with clean, nutrient dense food at http://www.westonaprice.org/. I really do believe in this, and have seen much anecdotal evidence in support. ♥♥♥

kellynne

TT, I'm so sorry about this news. It is scary, especially when it is someone you love so much. I wanted to share with you that I have a friend who had non-hodgkins lymphoma and she went through chemo about 10 years ago and is still cancer free. I hope that might encourage you. I know nothing is for sure, but I just wanted you to know some people do beat it. ((((((TT)))))) It will be a hard road, but with loving and supportive people behind her, she will have the best odds of staying strong and beating it.

Rachiex

Hi TT

I don't often post but I just wanted to offer my love and support to you - I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. I hope she is doing better than she was. You have a lot of support here so know that you are not alone!

Lots of love x

Teeny Tiny

TT, long time no hear! How are you, your sis, and your family doing? I hope she is doing better and will make a full recovery. You're all still in my prayers, I hope everything turns out fine and she becomes an even stronger person through all of this. :-*

jnorton22002

Hi TT, I'm Joni,
I know you don't know me, but maybe you have seen my post. Anyway, I'd like to offer my heartfelt prayers to you. The Lord is a great big Loving God and He heals. It is our job to feel His love. Your Sis is in good hands. God will Bless you Hugs TT Joni :-*