Hi i want to use NB!!! need help w/size & advice!!

Diosa

Hello to all,
Thanks to the wonderful Eva_bs i am now on the verge of buying NB. I am very confident that this will work for me..i am 26(almost bday is on the 5th hehe) i breast fed for 8/9 months, it has been a year to date since i last breast fed and i have saggy lil boobs.. while pregnant i grew to D/DD and maintained a C/small D while breast feeding and i want it back!! :(

The 1st pic is of my right boob ,
the 2nd is of my left boob
and 3rd is front profile, as you can see i also have asymmetry , left is bigger than right, i wanna fix this as well..

i am looking for some words of wisdom, advice, tips, techniques, liquid/food intake etc.. i have NEVER tried any form of NBE so i am super new to all of this, tho i am interested in BB and some other stuff but as per earlier advice from Eva, NB will be my first step into the wonderful world of NBE.

With Much Appreciation
~Diosa

Attachments

• Photo 253.jpg
    Photo 253.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 189
  • Photo 252.jpg
    Photo 252.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 161
  • Photo 235.jpg
    Photo 235.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 201

junjo

Welcome to our family! You have really lovely boobies.

I am on this journey for 1 month and a half so I don't have as much experience as some of the girls here. I don't use any herbs because I am too scared to mess up with my hormones. I try just to eat healthly and I already had a diet high in protein before starting anything, which I've read here that helps a lot in NBE. Drink lots of water. And remember to pump regularly, consistency is the most important key.

Good look! Any doubt, we are here for you.

Diosa

aww thanks junjo... :) :) :) :)
i wont lie i do love my breast but i know what i had before and i just want it back, you know?!

junjo

Hahaha, yes! I never had bigger breasts than now, but if I had I'd be eager to get them back. Even more if it is not something invasive and actually costless, like NB.
By the time I am pregnant I will have my NB by my side and will use it right after my breast feeding period ends. Just to keep them round and perky.

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The one thing that you will find on here is,
There is no such thing as a dumb/stupid question.
We all have been where you are at now at some
point in time, So feel free to ask as many as needed!!!!
In my experiance I started with a L cup, and out grew
it within a few weeks. I would recomend starting out
with the M cups, or if you wish to the Ls, as they will give
you more room to grow into them.
Use plenty of lotion, and don't over pump.
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy is on the loose & will sneak up on you
when you least expect it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

jnorton22002

Hi and welcome Diosa

First let me say your breasts ARE very nice now. Yes noogleberry will help. It will require patience and a determination to do well. You have a great beginning now. As has been said, lot's of water, noogle twice a day, say 1 hour each session, and watch what will happen. I believe in slow is better, and it has been mentioned that using the pump and release first then pump and hold provides a better swelling. Good luck to you my dear. Please post often and keep us all informed. We love to know how the other members are doing

Hugs to you Mama J, or also known as Joni :-* :-* :-*

Diosa

Junjo- that is a great idea to noogle after done with breast feeding .. if i only knew about NB a year ago.. sigh..

Jaime2- thanks maybe i will go with Ls .. i just dont want to get a head of myself if you know what i mean...

wow i feel the love... so much support on this form... if only everyone in this world would be so helpful, supportive and caring imagine where our civilization would be...

sorry went on a tangent ... back to boobies .. hehe

Diosa

thanks mama j...

i will not disappoint any of you.. i believe in working hard and hard work paying off, i shall pump slow ..
mama j do you think i should get M or L? im asking everyone since im looking to purchase asap... ;D ;D ;D

muchas gracias
~Diosa

brandy215

Hi, and welcome to the world of NB! ;D

First, I think you look fabulous now!

I'm fairly new to NB myself, but from all of my research, I think you'll do great. Also, from everything I've seen and read, I think you could probably start with a large, but don't quote me on that. Hopefully some of the more experienced will chime in. And I say that because I'm a 32A and can go with the mediums.

Good luck!

Questing

Hi there, fellow newbie!

I think your breasts look great now, they aren't saggy at all!

Good luck with your noogling and please keep us updated!

Diosa

Brandy215- thanks hun for the compliment and advice.. i think i am leaning more towards getting the L.

~Diosa

Diosa

Quest- thanks but look a lil closer lol... they used to be a lot higher up and fuller on top... so now they droop more than i like but thats the price of motherhood ::) lol...

and they are super soft eww.. i want firm boobs but if i had big ones i wouldn't care much but lil and droopy not cool :(

Questing

How are you going deciding which cup size to invest in? I just had a thought that maybe you should find tupperware items around the house that might vaguely match the diameters of the different cup sizes and see which ones your boobies fit in the best. :p

Diosa

hmmm... i think i am going to post a pic of me in a bra, only cuz it seems easier to compare results.. granted if there are any results to compare to lol...
(just a thought)
~Diosa

Diosa

LMAOOO... Quest you are hilarious.. i love your humor... maybe i would try Tupperware hahaha.. i see my mom now looking at me wondering where the hell am i going with all that Tupperware hahahaha... but i am leaning towards the large domes...
~Diosa

Questing

Hahahaha. :D

I think large would be a good pick, it seems to me like it would be better to go too big than too small because if they do turn out to be a tiny bit too wide you can pad the inside or something? Have you contacted Lucy? I believe she posts on the forum but can also be reached at sales@noogleberry.com. She was extremely helpful in finding the correct cup size for me, turned out she was spot-on when it arrived! She would just need your current cup size, and bust/underbust measurement.

Diosa

Quest- no i havent contacted Lucy yet tho i have been meaning to and i was looking for a phone number this whole time duh..lol... i will email her asap...
by the way how is the noogling going ? did u figure out how to seal your domes yet? and did u buy the airlock and rings? i dont know what pieces to get but i dont wanna go mad and buy everything lol

i am so anxious now i cant wait to order mine... i want booooobbbiieesss!!!!!

Kat

Hi Diosa,

you seem to have the same problem as me. I 'm also happy with my breasts, but it is just so frustrating to see how your breasts change after pregnancies ... I also want them to be as firm and as big as they used to be. Good luck and keep us informed!

Diosa

Spaz- i will be ordering my NB size Large this week!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kat- hey! bitter sweet but it feels good to know im not alone and according to a couple of other post breast feeding mommies on NB we tend to have a good chance for great results ... so cheers to gaining firmness back!!!

~Diosa