Hi i want to use NB!!! need help w/size & advice!!

oodellaly

Hey there Diosa, seems like we are in a similar boat. I breastfed my son for about 10 months and want my breasts to look full and perky again! :-\ Haven't gotten a NB yet but have been reading about it here and the BreastNexus forum and have started seriously considering it... A lot of good success stories. Anyway, good luck on your quest to breasts!

Questing

Oh sweet you've decided to go with the L's! :D

Can't wait to see how you go! The posts from more experienced NB users are testament to the fact that if you keep going you will not be disappointed!!

Diosa

yay i ordered my NB... finally... cant wait to start pumping!! i will be adding new pics very soon!!!

32aa

I would advise reading all the the previous posts; when I first started and thought about getting into the NB I made sure to do research and read up as much as possible before purchasing. The gals have great posts that answers all the questions that you might possibly have.

I have been noogling for approximately for 3months only and I use the mediums. I didn't want to spend more money on smalls, but the mediums worked for me perfectly. Since you said that you breast fed before and that you're a saggy C then I suggest that you go ahead with the large domes. Many of the lucky ladies here who are fast responders have breast fed before and and seem to go straight to the large domes immediately.

I'm sure you will be a fast responder as well and you will be amazed at how great the NB is! Good luck with your booby journey! ;D

Diosa

awww thanx 32aa... im super excited... everyone has been so helpful, im kinda scared about the ring marks tho :-\... i ordered the lagre rings but im considering trying other methods cuz im light skinned so it will be noticeable.

immabe

Your gonna be a quick responder Diosa.
Since you have alot of breast tissue already and you have been a bigger size before.

Strumpet

Hey Diosa,
Like everyone's said, your breasts look great already and I'm sure you'll have a lot of success with NB. :)
I have pretty light skin too (maybe light-medium) and I don't really have much trouble with the ring marks.. I think it just varies person to person, but for most people they disappear overnight or after they take a hot shower. I think the soft rings tend to help with that too.
Good luck!

Durrr! I keep missing posts for some reason. Diosa, I think you are goimg to have alot of success with th NB L domes were definately the right choice for you. I hope you get them soon. You wit, you'll be back to your D/DD cup in no time with a little bit of patience and consistency. Good luck !!! ;D :-*

Diosa

aww thanx natty... i have been going back and forth with Lucy, due to airport alerts and out of stock domes i still havent recieved my NB. but Lucy just emailed me that my order is being proccessed...
I AM SOOOO READY TO NOOGLE !!!

hephaistos

That was my pb too. they finally arrived today... Either way, if you're still waiting for your kit to arrive, with nipples like yours you can definitely put a shelf bra on, people will definitely stare :D