hollywood celebrity bra sizes

Anastasia916

That's interesting, but not entirely accurate, Paris Hilton is a 32D. I seen a interview of hers online and that's what size she is. On there it said 32B.

wannabecee

I wonder if she had a boob job? she seemed smaller than a D cup when she did that reality show w nicole richie... ???

Anastasia916

Recently when I seen her she looks like a D, like in her newer reality shows. And in movies. But they don't look fake, I can typically always spot if someone has had implants. So maybe she did a more natural method?

cleo

I agree, she definitely looked more of a B cup when she had a single out and she was in a video wearing a skimpy bikini. My youngest daughter is a 32D and she's way bigger than Paris. Got this image now of Paris noogling every day or sitting at home for 10 hours in her Brava!!! Lol. Interesting list tho. Lots of 34Bs on there i notice.

Anastasia916

yea I know, I'm a 34B so now I don't feel as bad lol but still want a C, sometimes I get the compliment that my eyes look like Megan Fox, well I want the 34C boobs she has too dammit!

Anastasia916

okay orchid, I am not talking about when she did simple life, I am talking about recently she looks bigger, and I have proof... these are a couple of her older pics...
ParisH2.jpg

paris-hilton-002b.jpg

In these she looks like a B.

here are some recent ones...tell me if you see a difference...

Paris-paris-hilton-214337_1280_960.jpg

paris-hilton-wallpaper-1.jpg

paris-hilton1.jpg

in the first one you could say, oh she might be wearing a push up bra, on my pic on here <<<< I'm wearing a push up bra, it doesn't matter how much mine are pushed up they will never look that big and I'm a full 34B! so yea, she is definitely NOW a 32D, not before, but now. And in my opinion they look real, so she might have done some natural means to get them. I wanna know her secret, that's for sure!

ok yes Anastasia those are huge. I always thought she had smallish but pretty breasts. I want to know her secret too! I think they are a little too big now.

cleo

Don't forget girls, pics of celebrities are normally airbrushed to enhance their assets!! How old is Paris anyway? Maybe she just hadn't finished growing when first pics were taken. I'd still go with the airbrushing tho, they even give Keira Knightley big boobs!! lol

Anastasia916

Paris is 28, so I don't think it was that she hadn't developed yet. And I don't think it's airbrush either...if you watch the movie "The Hottie & The Nottie" in one part she is in lingerie, and you can tell she is way bigger than a B cup. That cannot be airbrushed. I mean seriously, we are all taking stuff and doing stuff to enhance or enlarge our breasts naturally, what makes us think that celebrities aren't as well? They can probably afford something way better that no one but rich people know about. I mean Kultzu went from a small cup size up to a D, and working on a DD. So why would it be impossible for a celebrity to do the same? I just wanna know what Paris took or did lol.

cleo

I googled this to see what the general opinion was about the increase in her boob size and the consensus seems to be that she is just wearing really good push up bras from her own bra range. Whatever the reason she's not giving anything away. I actually think she looks pretty good in the pics with the smaller boobs which are actually about the same size as mine!! So someone tell me why am I doing all this!! Lol

Hi ladies
One procedure I have concidered is fat transfer. Relatively new, they transfer fat from other areas and put it in your breast. The look is beautifully natural. Very expensive though. The best surgeons charge about $10,000. Paris could afford this for sure.

Interesting to know part of the procedure is they have you use a nb-brava system for a month to stretch out your boobs so that the fat has a chance to live. Then you use a system like nb- brava for another month. I have seen some amazing pics.

One down fall for me, is that I have really no extra fat on my body. I really like my lower body curves and I am afraid they will mess up what is already nice. :p

cleo

I share your problem Orchid, no spare body fat but my sister is always battling with her weight and has huge boobs. She'd happily donate some of her fat so i could have bigger boobies then we'd both be happy!! Lol ;D

I have asked about fat transfer and also a similar thing using a man made filler of some kind. The problem with the man made one is obvious - a foreign substance pumped into your boy (without out even a silicone shell to stop it spreading (!?!). And the problem with fat transfer is that it can disperse over time (hey one could stay and the other disappear - great!).

Anastasia916

I don't think Paris had a fat tranformation, have you seen her??? She has no fat!!! I have a little on my tummy I could move or my thighs, but I like my big butt! As far as it being a really good push up bra, how do you explain the pics of her not wearing a bra? Like the 2nd to the last and the last pic of her I uploaded? There is no way it's a bra, but they do look natural.

cleo

Hmm, not sure, they sure do look big in that last pic!! lol. I'd still go with airbrushing tho as far as pics are concerned, most pics of celebs are airbrushed these days. When Paris was in the UK doing a programme recently she certaily didn't look that big. I kinda like her with the smaller boobs anyway, suits her small frame better.

I really think that the 'boob job' bubble will burst soon as people get sick of seeing celebs and models with the same perfect boobs. I think the natural look will then make a come back. I notice quite a lot of music vids these days are starting to use models with a more natural look as opposed to models with obviously fake boobs.

Anyway, that's just my opnion!! lol :)

Anastasia916

That's because more and more males nowadays prefer the more natural breasts. All my hubby's coworkers agreed with my hubby, they'd rather have a girl with a good looking small natural boobs than have a big chested woman with implants. So a ton of sailors saying that should tell you something. I just want a natural 34C like I had while pregnant. My mom had DD's by the time she was 16 so I know my frame can handle a bigger pair. But I still wouldn't want to be a DD I'm petite and already have back problems, don't want more from monsterous boobs. Oh I read on a medical forum where a female was asking if herbal breast enhancement really worked...a doctor told her to go to a doctor and ask about some type of shot, it's a shot that gives you another puberty or something and it grows your boobs naturally, but like with herbs it takes a year or two to reach the full potential. But with the shot apparently it works with any female, regardless of which hormones are what. It's worth looking into though. I think I'm fine using noogleberry and trying supplements, I've grown already with them so why not? My hubby is loving how my breasts are becoming rounder and more filled in, he doesn't want them huge though.

Anastasia916

I don't recall them saying a name of it, just that you can go to a doctor and ask for a shot for breast enlargement, or about it. I never heard of a such thing till it was mentioned.