hollywood celebrity bra sizes

Z

Zenity

Real grow hormone shots do that, but as far as i know it is not a matter of one magical shot but daily ones.
If there is a way to trick your body to start another puberty it probably has something to do with HGH.

Anastasia916

Yes, from what it said you had to get one like once a week or something, not sure, I never meant that it was only one shot, that would be impossible.

I went onto a site that sold conraceptives and hormones. There was an oestrogen shot there, but i would think it would be dangerous for women (Re:breast cancer).

I so wish there was an magic injection! lol

Rachiex

I've heard of HGH for weight loss but I think that's the one that mimics pregnancy hormones (I read up on it when I wanted to lose weight!) If it mimics the pregnancy hormones then maybe it does grow boobs but the stuff I read about it didn't mention any boob growth...

Wonder what the injection was called...?!

As far as Paris goes... in my opinion I think she has had a boob job but by a fantastic surgeon as they look so real but airbrushing can only go so far and why would they airbrush her from a b or whatever she is to a D - surely they would do it to a C max?? And the size has changed A LOT. Just my opinion though...

x x x x

D

Dixieland

Hey ladies,
There are several web sites out there that you can read about HGH. Here is one that I found...apparently there are different kinds and they each do something different to the body...look at this one: http://www.hgh-humangrowthhormone.com/injectable_growth_hormone.html
I would be afraid to try it though, after reading some of the stuff on this website.
Dixieland

secret

Anastasia916 said:
That's interesting, but not entirely accurate, Paris Hilton is a 32D. I seen a interview of hers online and that's what size she is. On there it said 32B.
i agree with anastasia paris is definably not a D, more like B32.
But the site did list her as B32 now