Hooters stat's

noog

Hey tbug, I think the new foam rings really help with getting the larges to stay on. I tried it without, and they kept farting off, plus it hurt so much after a couple of minutes I went back to my foam rings. I tried the old type foam rings, because my medium rings stretched, they definatly didn't work that great because there more stiff then the new ones. I couldn't get suction with them on. The heat of the water also helps, but I can still get them on without it. I just lay on my back, I had to position them higher on my chest to get suction, and pinch one tube while I got the other one on. Hope that helps! Good luck to you!!

roadrashes

You are doing so great! I got tired of all the baths too so now I go in long enough to get them on and then dry off and mover onto other things. I'm hoping for C's to happen for you quickly!!

noog

Thanks roadrashes, I would love my boobs to look like yours do in your avatar pic!! Well to update ...still loving the new large contour cups. Decided to take them with us on our little trip. We have family in the room next to us, and below. I told him,if they made the fasting noise, he was taking the blame. So what do you know, as i'm putting them on, they started farting, so he began to laugh which made me laugh, and the more I laughed the more they farted!! I told him they were going to think he had major gas issues!! It was funny. Finaly got them to stay and slept with them a little, luv the way they make my boobies Look! Still can't get in my usual 3 a day because of privacy issues dangit!

noog

Well just decided to do a quick update. i've been using the new contoured larges, getting in at least two sessions a day, might have a 1/2 increase to 32 1/2, unless i'm measuring wrong!! let's hope theres an increase. It seems like there getting wider, would like some growth outward. Today i decided to pull out the old larges, and pump with them before the contoured larges to see if it made a difference. I was able to fill them within 15 minutes! I was surprised, because it was taking me over an hour to do it not long ago! maybe that means my skin is more stretched, because i don't see a ton of growth, it has to be a good thing right??? I feel like all my fat from my armpit is being sucked into the cups. I sure hope it turns to boobage! ;D The swelling was about the same even though i used both cups. would luv some nice big swelling, especially some nice outword growth! would luv to get 2 1/2 more inches by summer, better get nooglin!

Strumpet

Sounds like you've really adjusted to the contours.
Hope that 1/2 inch is growth for you :)
Keep noogling!

noog

Was nooglin today, missed my afternoon session, when I noogled tonight the swelling was awesome!! I put on my 34 C pushup bra and my boobs were bulging, and before nooglin I just filled the cups. it finally looked like it should! To bad it can't stay like that... I just got to remember it's going to be like that permanently soon! Weird how you miss a session and you get better swelling, you'd think it would be the opposite! I just know i'm liking it!

mommytrina

That is so awesome Hooters!!! Sounds like your on your way to those C Hooters for Summer!!! That would be soo awesome for you!!! Happy nooglin!!!!!

Suss

Thats amazing progress, congratulations!!! I sure hope I will swell to a C-cup soon, that would be awsome!
/Suss

roadrashes

Yes I find the same thing when I miss a session I do get better swelling too. Keep at it you still have plenty of time before summer. :0

Hooter

Hey guys, I'm back! I couldn't log in under my original name Hooters so this was the next closest name. It's been awhile since I posted. Still nooglin about every day, still at 321/2 inches around. Haven't grown much since the beginning, and am going on 8 months :( but reading about people who have grown a lot over 2 years gives me hope! I asked my husband if I should just stop because I'm not seeing growth, and he said no,because he can tell it's working,but slowly,so I keep going. It's so tempting to want to get a boob job when the growth is so slow!! Thank you to those that have posted their reply after pumping for 2 years, it's what's given me hope! I guess going from 30 1/2 to 321/2 is good, but according to my measurement that still makes me not even a A! They do feel bigger at top, so I'm going to keep on going, and hope I get past the stall! Would luv to have 34 c's!

SueB5

Hi hooter. I do hope you continue because I feel sure it will work eventually. I know we all have different paces and there are examples on here of people who do take more time, and I guess a lot of people give up along the way. I have had times when I thought I was fooling myself with measuring issues etc but I am so glad I continued. I can't ignore the fact that my AA, A and some B bras no longer fit at all. I am sure it will happen for you - keep going! Sue

Hooter

Thanks sue! Good to hear from people like you! I'm going to keep on nooglin, hopefully I get good results like you, and get past this stall!