Hopefulgurl's Pictures

H

hopefulgurl

I've never used photobucket before, so I hope this actually works...
Here's my latest picture:

http://s748.photobucket.com/albums/xx124/hopefulgurl87/Noogle/?action=view&current=boobsfeb2010.jpg

Shygurl1

O wow! You got a nice-sized bust, wish I was where you're at by now lol. You certainly improved from your pic at the old breast nexus site. Glad to see you're doin' good, girl. I'm not sure if you remember my name there, but it's ShyBoobs. Just started my NB sessions the other day...herbs just weren't cutting it anymore by themselves.

Anyhoo, keep up the good work! ;)

melons

Hey hopefulgurl,

They sure seem very nice :D ..can you upload a "before" pic of yours so we could know how much you have progressed using noggleberry , also how long have you been noogling and what has been your program.

It would be inspiring and insightful for beginners like us.. ;D

lotsa luv,
melons

H

hopefulgurl

Thanks everyone!

shygurl1- Yeah, I do remember you from eve's forum. I've mostly stopped with the herbs. But, I am still taking wondering up (at a much lower dose only 2pills/day instead of 6) mostly because it does wonders to my skin and I have 3 bottles left. Oh and I am also drinking lots of mint tea. But that is it when it comes to herbs. My new routine consists of 1-2 30 minute sessions/day of noogling. I wish you the best of luck with NB! I really love it. Keep us updated on your progress!

Melons- here is a before picture: http://www.breastnexus.com/hopefulgurl.html This picture is still after my first attempt at natural breast enhancement (beforethat pic I was smaller). I did lots of herbs and stuff, you can read all about it here : http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/thread/1227119841/Hopefulgurl%27s+program My current routine is 1-2 30 minute sessions/day of noogling and I am taking wonderup (2pills/day instead of 6) and drinking mint tea (mint tea is supposed to reduce androgens plus I really like the taste). I started noogling November 2008, but I was never 100% consistent with it, I took a lot of long breaks (sometimes these breaks lasted 4 months or more. I just started noogling again January 1st 2010 and plan on sticking to it until I get my desired size.

xxkeeleyketxx

WOW!!!! you look great!
what size did you start off with?I'm a large A cup,only just got my noogleberry but i cant stop using it! i'm hoping by the summer i reach a c cup but not sure if thats possible (i can be hopefull i suppose) You look soooo amazing...You can see you're alot fuller on the upper part of your breasts now!
your a good inspiration! Keep us all posted.....

love keeleyket x

H

hopefulgurl

keeleyket- thanks! I started out as a small 32B, now I would say I am a large 32C. I looked at your picture, you look fabulous! You look more like a B to me than an A! I hope you get your Cs by summer! I think it is possible! Just make sure you stay consistant with your noogling :)

harleygirl- thanks a lot! I think with patience anyone can attain their goal!

xxkeeleyketxx

Fabulous?? me?? why thankyou...I don't feel they look fabulous,not just yet anyways! :)
I read your stats & you started off same measurements as me,although im just under 28" under my bust & just under 33" over my bust.I am going to buy some Bovine ovary,ive heard that will speed up my growth..i've seen you use herbs,which ones do you think work the best?
love xxkeeleyketxx

H

hopefulgurl

I think I am going to post some pics in a couple of weeks... Hopefully by then there will be some difference (fingers crossed)

H

hopefulgurl

Ali- thanks :) That means a lot, I've always pretty self-conscious when it comes to my boobs

that1spaztichik- thanks, yours look just as full in my opinion! I am wearing a padded bra in the first picture which definitely adds some ummf to them.

H

hopefulgurl

Hi everyone!
Ahh once again life caught up with me and I just didnt seem to have the time to stay active on this site. Anyway, I have been noogling for the last month, with no breaks (finally!!). I really hope to keep this up. right now I am noogling for about 1 hour/day per boob which actually takes 2 hours since there is no way I will ever fit two cups on at once. I do kind of a mix of everything, pump release, pump hold, I go with the flow. When my boobs arent responding to one method I switch it up. I find that my boobs I guess get "used" to one way and then don't swell as much so I just switch and I get more swelling.

Anyway, today I bought a new 32D bra (lightly padded) from Lasenza... I didnt think I would come close to filling it, but, I am a lot closer than I thought (still a way to go though I think). I decided to post the pics on here. Ok, so my boobs don't look as large as the first link, but that is because in that picture I was wearing a very padded bra (I think it adds 1-2 cups), Im going to try and look for that bra (it's a bit old so I don't wear it anymore) so that I can post a comparison picture.

Im super excited to getting back to a regular routine with the noogleberry. People on the forum have really inspired me to start again. Thanks everyone
xox

H

hopefulgurl

ahhh I just noticed that you can really see my armpit hair starting to grow in :eek: Apparently I need to shave. Sorry!

jnorton22002

Hi Hopeful, I love you pics my dear. You have wonderful boobage already, by the way, I've been trying to use photobucket also but can't upload because I don't use any of their means. How did you do it young lady. Thanks Mama Joni :) :) :)

Congratulations! That bra looks pretty full to me! ;D

@ Mama J - have you registered at photobucket? You need to be a memeber - that's all. Where do you get stuck? Tell me and I'll help you out. Mke sure you don't post any pictures with nipples on there because they will take them off.

;D