Hopefulgurl's Pictures

H

hopefulgurl

Thanks everyone!

jnorton- I just did what flatty_natty described (made an account).

I didn't realise though you could actual attach pictures directly onto this forum! So that's what I am going to do from now on.

I found my old bra, so I took a new picture with it. It's hard to compare the two pictures though, they look pretty much the same to me.

The top picture is the most recent one (taken today)
The bottom picture was taken in February (about 8 months ago)

I havent been noogling during those 8 months consistently though (hardly at all). This past month, I have been noogling almost every day, I really hope I manage to keep this up! I originally wanted 32Ds, but if what I have now is close to 32D I think I want more :D

Attachments

• old bra sept22.jpg
    old bra sept22.jpg
    390.4 KB · Views: 214
  • boobsfeb2010.jpg
    boobsfeb2010.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 219
H

hopefulgurl

I deleted the links from the post I did yesterday because I deleted my photobucket account, I feel more comfortable having pictures on this site than on photobucket...

I have attached the pictures here instead.

Attachments

• New32D.jpg
    New32D.jpg
    325.5 KB · Views: 180
  • 32Dfront.jpg
    32Dfront.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 168
  • Side32D.jpg
    Side32D.jpg
    313.9 KB · Views: 148
Good idea about photobucket! It's better to post here I think.
I officially want your boobs. I LOVE them. They are perfect. Congratulations.

H

hopefulgurl

Flatty_natty- A good bra can make anyone's boobs look perfect. My boobs arent THAT full without that bra... (I wish). I just looked at your pictures and you look really good! For some reason your name made me expect you to be a lot smaller, you are no where near flat! You have a lot to work with and from the looks of it are getting great swelling so get ready for some big boobies, because I am sure they are coming your way!

spudys

Vivian B
You are doing so well :) I can really see the difference in our grown from when you started. I hope mine grown as well as yours have.
Love Vivian

Well, thank you very much. Let's hope we can all achieve our goals with consistent (and persistent ha ha!) pumping.

have a great day! ;D

jnorton22002

Hi guys

Just got back from watching my son race. He owns a race car, and dad(mom) he doesn't know yet what I'm doing, is the major sponsor, anyway, flatty, I do have and account but can figure what method to download to. I'm a carpenter or truck driver, not a computer whiz Hugs and kisses Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

H

hopefulgurl

Hi!

I just logged into my account. At the top there should be something that says Albums (or All my albums, something like that). I clicked on it, then I clicked on create new album. A pop up will come up and you can make a name for the album and select a privacy setting. Then click add album. This should bring you to a page where you can select Upload Images and Videos.

Hope this helps!

H

hopefulgurl

here are some more pictures...

Im terrible with cameras, the one is way too dark! I couldnt figure out how to put it on a timer, so I just took pics infront of the mirror.
When I compare it to the picture I took from the side before noogleberry I think I can see some difference :) Which is really encouraging and making me that much more motivated.
Here's a link to my before pic: http://www.breastnexus.com/hopefulgurl.html

Attachments

• Sept27th_3.jpg
    Sept27th_3.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 231
  • Sept27th_2.jpg
    Sept27th_2.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 227

immabe

You have gorgeous boobs!
You say that a good bra can make anyones boobs look good but yours looks really good without a bra.

H

hopefulgurl

Awwe thanks everyone :D It really makes me happy when people say they can see a difference. Definitely encourages me to keep at it.
Im feeling some tenderness and itchiness, hopeful that means more growth :)

that1spaztichik

brielle, I'm going to warn you before you start measuring...DON'T!! It's so frustrating to SEE results but to not read them on the measure :( Lol! Fair warning!

jnorton22002

Ooooooh, the dreaded measuring tape appears again!. I really agree with thats1, please. oh please do put the tape measure down. I don't know a faster way to become really depressed. The improvement comes slowly , my dear, so let's just pump and hold, or pump and release. Maybe checked with dreaded tape once a month Hugs to you my dear Mama J :-* :-*

Lily13

I agree with everyone else on the measuring tape. It can be SOO depressing!! I measure once a month and that's enough for me. :D

P

piccolina

I have a funny story about measuring... I went to walmart to get some things like day 2 of my new noogling journey last week, and picked up a sewing kit with a tape measurer. I got home and whipped it out, pulling it around my chest and went OMG! Do I suddenly have big boobs?!! the ends of the tape won't even REACH!! .... errr... that's because this little tape is only 25 inches. LOL!! I interpreted it as a sign that I should not measure -- haha! I'm just going to go by how my boobs fit in bras. My bra pics are going to be all with the same bra (until I can't stuff 'em in there anymore that is) so it will be easier to compare.

Oh and Hopeful, you're making me think I should want a 32D too!! When you're small-chested, you tend to think of a D cup as being OUTRAGEOUSLY big, but on you they look beautiful and perfect! Congrats. :)