Hopefulgurl's Pictures

H

hopefulgurl

Brielle- I agree with everyone, measuring frequently can be depressing, plus sometimes there will be growth and it wont even show up on the measuring tape(more fullness might not = larger measurement around bust) So, I don't measure regularly, I basically go by how tight my bras are feeling.

piccolina- hahaha that's hilarious. I agree, it's definitely a sign. Yeah, I thought 32D would be huge! But, apparently not, although, I am not quite there yet. Im thinking I might want some 32DDs... Maybe it's just that we are so used to seeing fake Ds, generally I find implants tend to look bigger.

I wonder idf that is the case, because implants sit so high and round they look bigger. Sounds right. Go for the DD hopefulgurl. My goal initially was a C up but now it looks like I am a B and a C maybe won't be enough. Ar we suffering from the boobie greed? ha ha!
;D

bonzaigirl

... wow you've done all that in 8 months.. i hope i am as lucky as you.. i haven't been noogling at all for the more than a month .. just resumed a few days ago.. but luckily i had not lost any boobies.. although the fullness was lost.. but the girth is still the same.. good luck to all of us.. so happy to see ur pics and to see you growing... keep up the good work girl :)

H

hopefulgurl

Sorry Ive been MIA these past couple of weeks! I have been busy: midterms, Graduate record examinations, and my honours thesis.

But, Im happy to say that Ive been able to stay more or less consistent with noogling. Also, I am able to noogling using two larges at once!!!! YAY! I didnt think it was possible! I think I just assumed after the first couple times I tried that it was impossible, and then never tried again until yesterday.... Although the rims hit onee another is the center and the rims extend out close to my underarms... BUT, this means I can noogle TWICE as much! Yeah! So happy about this.

Bonzaigirl- Thanks! Although, it has been more than 8 months I think? It's really hard to know how long, since I have been so inconsistent :S

Flatty_natty- I think you're right, they sit so high, so they look bigger. Also I just looked at your updated pictures. WOW! hhah I need to be doing 2 hour noogle sessions!! And now that I can put both cups on, I can!

Diosa

wow hopefulgurl your pics in the beige bra are how i wanna look. wa size is that?.. good luck with double dome noogleing !!