Hoping This Works!! Small A cup to ????

Flatty

Hi, I haven't been on here for a while because I haven't been pumping for a few weeks. With my kids at home for summer vacation I just couldn't manage to get enough private time. Looking forward to starting up again when they are back in school!

Thanks for your comments in the meantime! I do understand about positivity, actually I am hugely positive about this whole experience and believe I will get to where I want to be. I called myself Flatty but it wasn't in a depressed way at all, I really don't think it will affect me mentally ;)

I just wanted to share a couple of things that have happened recently, don't know if this will be helpful to anyone. Firstly, I went back on the contraceptive pill and gained a full inch, that took me to a small A cup instead of a AA. I know many people don't like the pill because of the hormones, I wouldn't have done it for the growth of course but it is a little added bonus...

The other thing I have done is integrated a full chest workout into my weekly workout routine (it takes about 30 minutes using free weights or the machines at the gym). Obviously it doesn't help with size as I am a woman, but I noticed after a few months of this it has given me some cleavage where I didn't used to have any, because the muscles underneath are fully developed now. It really does give the illusion of having more boobs there!

Thanks all for your encouragement and good luck to everyone on your journeys!