If I Could do a CartWheel! 8 Month Progress Update...Uhh YEA BABY!

pianogirl

Has time flown by or what! Ok guys and gurls, Im checking in for my 8 month progress update and I have to say, Im quite impressed! I started a thread a while back, if your interested in reading all my original info, here is my link http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3262.0.html
Just a quick run down, I was originally a 34A, not a 36B like I always THOUGHT I was. So I thought I would give it a go with this system, and Im certainly glad I did! Here, Im posting my original start photos with progress pics along the way, click pics for larger view. I have included my NEW Victorias Secret Bikini Top that I bought yesterday and my MOST FAV BRA and shirt that I LOVE showing off.
Wow, do the boys take notice now! LOL! So, for all your skeptics out there...bite your tongue because tape measures dont lie! Hope everyone else is doing great with this system as well :-*

lola_m

wow :eek: you look FANTASTIC...very envious! Well done, and thanks for posting, its very encouraging x

NotSoBusty

Your results are jaw-dropping!! You have the exact boobs that I want when I finish this whole process. You give me such inspiration!

Matt B

All I can say Jezzebell,is Out FU#$ING Standing!They are gorgeous. You said you used PM cream?If so,what kind and how much,and what supplements did you take. You obviously hit on the right combination,cuz everything worked! :eek: Congrats.
And, talk about an inspiration!There are only a few others currently on the forum that are such great examples of what we can do with patience and determination. Don't give up ladies,these are yours eventually!

Matt B, ;D

pianogirl

Actually, I had backed off the cream because I got a rash from it and wouldnt go away. As for the herbal suppliments, I started getting lazy and havent taken any since Dec. Things got a bit crazy these last few months and it was difficult to keep up.
I noogle now, about every-other-nite for an hr or so. It seems to be working well!

Matt B

Good decision Jezzie,you didn't need them any way!What size are you in the last pics?I think I could hide those if I had them,but a minimizer bra can only do so much.LOL!I thnik I'd love to try.Anyway,they're super.

MATT B-love the bra ;D

pianogirl

Hey Matt, in my last pic, Im a 34C-D and the bra Im wearing is a Maidenform super push up bra, but its still a 34C. Normally, I wear just a regular gel push up bra, nothing real eye popping, well...not till spring/summer ;) But when it comes to my "secret", Im not really sure I have one. Thought it was the pills in combination with creams, but..nope...just noogle. Ok, I have done one different thing since I started, I started doing Jillian Michaels DVDs that are abs and bun and thigh workouts. She intergrates upperbody with weights into the workout which I can see my pecks getting more volume. I also included protein shakes and a high protein breakfast into my workout. That MAY contribute, but Im unsure.
But Im really glad I've given you guys inspiration! Hell, I need/ed some too! I think time is key, that with a consistant routine. Ok, Im off to bed now, I hope to still be on the boobie fairys list!

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
1269259657_omg_cat.gif
1269259657_omg_cat.gif
1269259657_omg_cat.gif

OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GODDDDDDD!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

WHOA. WHOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAA!!

You look AMAZING! And this was in 8 months?! PHENOMENAL progress! How long and how often did you pump? You look wonderful!!

pianogirl

Well, I think I had a small leg up on it because I USED to wear a C cup until 1994, then I lost a ton of weight and dropped to an A cup. My body never put it back exactly where I wanted, and honestly I never thought about it until this summer. So, my routine is pretty basic and very easy to follow.
I sit on the couch and do a consistant pump and hold for a min of an hour, and I think max of 3 hrs, depending on what was on TV that night and how tired I am.
What I do is lather up with Queen Helens Coco-Butter cream, do a 5-10 min massage before I place the cups on (I have the CL domes) then I pump until they are comfortable and on there. I DO NOT RELEASE any pressure until Im done for the nite. So, I give it about 10 mins of my initial pressure, then I pump 2-3 small squeezes. And I do this throughout the hour, giving my body time to adjust to the pressure. So every 10 mins they pump up a little more, then a little more. My cups didnt come with the inches markers on them, which sux cause I really wanted to keep track that way. But I make sure Im never in any pain or have dots form due to over pressure.
Ok, I have read a lot of threads about "I want more up top cleavage, no saggy boobs". What I do is, I take my forearm and gently push up on the underside of the cups while pumping. Basically pushing them higher up on my chest. What I've noticed is, my boobs are fuller on top. And I just started doing this the last 3 months or so, and I have noticed a difference

eva_bs

HOLLY MIK MOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY?! Why? I don't think that I will ever get those kind of results!!!!
HOLLY MOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I am so...so....so...so... HAPPY for you dear!!!
I wanted to ask if you ever had babies?
WoW!!!

pianogirl

LOL! Nope, no kids and none in the future. I guess if Noogleberry ever did an informercial, I could be a spokesmodel

Padded Hell

Jezabelle,

You look absolutely fantastic! You have dream boobs ;D. You're one lucky lady.

Earlier in your thread, you mentioned you eat a high protein breakfast. Can I ask what the breakfast consists of? I'm always looking for new ideas to get more protein into my diet, because I really believe it's a key element to obtaining growth.

Also, do you think the coco-butter has had a positive effect on your growth, or do you just use it while your noogling?

Can't wait to see how you progress, if this is what you've achieved in 8 months ;D

pianogirl

Hey Padded Hell!
I was reading your thread and we seem to have similar size starting boobs. Hopefully soon you'll get some boobie fairy sprinkles too. I think she accidently spilled the bag one night! LOL! One things for sure, this isnt swelling and Im no where near close to my period, so this is a good sign.
Well, here is the link to my new breakfast that I have been eating after I work out
http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/egg-and-cheese-muffin
Its from Dr Oz and its great! I just left out the avacado, but use everything else.
I love noogling with the coco butter cream because it doesnt dry up like lotion does and its great for your skin. It may help with elasticity. But I have used other products to noogle, but now, I would only use Coco Butter Cream, not the lotion. Its like $6 a jar, expensive yes, but its a great noogle friend!

pianogirl

I also see that you use Fenugeek. I have some in the liquid form that I will start using tonight when I noogle. I used to take it orally, maybe I will try that as well.

hopefulgal

Jezabelle thanks for sharing some of your secrets. ;) No kids though huh, no wonder yours look so nice and firm. I hope I can get results like yours! Incredible girl, sooooo jealous!

Lily13

Wow I had to come out of lurking mode to say your results are incredible. :eek: I am totally jealous as noogling never gave me any impressive permanent growth.

Padded Hell

Jezabelle,

If you had similar starting size boobs, you have given me the HOPE I need!! I hope the boobie fairy swings by soon ;D

Thanks for the link of your breakfast. Looks tasty! I don't like avocado either, so I'm going to try it without too. Do you use protein shakes as well?

I've never really used cocoa butter for noogling, just on my boobs afterwards occasionally. I just bought some the other other day. I have to use fragrance free though, as I must be the only woman who can't stand the smell! Gives me a headache for some reason :(. I might try it while I'm noogling, and see how it goes.

Anyway, happy noogling :), and keep us all posted. I do love a success story!

pianogirl

Thank you all for the wonderful praise! When you see yourself everyday, you never really SEE YOURSELF. I think it really stood out to me when I did the side by side shot from July and March, thats when I really saw the difference. My husband said "DAMN!" when I showed him the side by side shot.

But, yes, I also drink the protein shake during the day, and I eat that egg breakfast every morning after Im done working out. I took a few weeks off from noogling to give my body a break, but now Im back to doing it every night for an hour or two. Honestly, I think ANYONE can achieve nice boobs by using this device. Time is the key...which sux!! Especially now that its going to be bikini season