Intertwining's progress page- with stats, pics and loads of details! ;D

bonzaigirl

wow... it like lookin' at an hourglass... what is your size.. and your waist is tiny... i dont think i ever had that tiny waist in high school... much more at 18... ;D im tiny all over.. it's hard looking for a size 6 undies in london!!!! whenever i ask for a size 6 undies or even dress ( :eek: ) the saleslady will look at me and point me to the children's section!!! (aghast!!! ) u are so lucky and i am definitely envious... go keep noogling.. u'll definitely reach your goal in just a short time... have you upgraded to the large cups... i can't believe you fit the medium cups...

Ali

OMG your breasts look so amazing ^O^ i wish i had your breasts because they are simply perfect! looking at them makes me jealous, but also gives me inspiration! i am tiny all over, like bonzaigirl, and really hoping to reach C cups like you soon! haven't bought a noogleberry yet but i AM taking herbs and will get one when i have enough money coming in!!!

katieb

Wow, you're looking great. Looks like you're going to be one of the very fast responders. You're going to end up with a lovely hourglass figure, I'm so jealous. Thanks for saying about the self-timer camera thing - I've been really struggling to take consistent pics so now I know what I'm doing. Good luck with Noogling, I hope you continue to make such wonderful progress.

sunsetz

Hey intertwining..great progress on your boobs already...another fast responder. Girl, I'm a super super jealous of your shape...my gosh! love love love that hour glass figure...*sigh* if only I was blessed with such curves. Anyway, congrats on the results and keep noogling ;)

pinksugarbabe

Hi Intertwining,

I'm from southeast asia too, asian, and like you in the beginning, I've cup b boobs. My boyfriend has just ordered the medium cup system for me as a birthday present and I can't wait to receive it!! ;)

Thank you for sharing your experiences with NB. It's really awesome and inspiring! You look great in all your pictures and in the latest pics with the bra on, you really look very very voluptuous! Congratulations, girl!!! I believe your boyfriend must be as awestruck as the rest of us!

cleo

Hey Intertwining, was 'Benchmark' the word you were looking for?? lol. Great pics, really, don't think any of us saw ginormous hips, just a tiny waist, flat tummy and most importantly great shaped boobs!!! You're a lucky girl!! ;)

Intertwining

Thank you, bonzaigirl, Ali, katieb, sunsetz, pinksugarbabe and cleo! All the encouragement really motivates me to keep noogling and assures me that my growth isn't all imaginary.. lol! :D

bonzaigirl, my waist is *just* under 22", and I usually wear the smallest size that (adult's, not children's) shops carry- and sometimes even those don't fit :'( so sometimes it's not all that great being small-sized! hehe.. And nope, I haven't started on the L domes yet as I still take about half an hour to reach the ends of the dome!

Ali, I'm flattered that I inspire you ;D do be careful about taking herbs, as there's been some side-effects reported such as weight-gain, cellulite and mood-swings from all the extra estrogen! lol go for the noogleberry! The basic set costs about as much as a 3 month supply of herb pills, but gives you all the boobage that 3 months of herbs give you within a week.. AND never runs out! hehe ;) *plugs for NB*

sunsetz, "if only I was blessed with such curves"!? Hun, you're kidding me! Your boobs are fantasticawesomesuperb! Those are some amazing curves stuck right on you! ;D

pinksugarbabe, hello! And welcome to NB forum.. Where you'll come in but never get out.. hehe ;) your boyfriend is wonderful! My boyfriend actually scolded me the first time I told him about my NoogleBerry- but now he's stopped complaining of course, lol! So I guess I can safely put to rest the rumours about noogling not working well on Asians, so be prepared for some awesome boobage! :D

cleo, YES, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! *smacks myself on the head in disbelief* I can't believe I forgot that word! I'm going to go edit my post right after this, lol!

Intertwining

Day number 8 of noooooooooooogling!

It's official, everyone! I HAVE GROWN HALF AN INCH IN SEVEN DAYS! I can't believe it! I whipped out my trusty tape measure and gave myself a measure before noogling today, expecting my boobs to be back to 29.5".. But NO! My tape measure stops at 30" without slipping off my chest! EEEEEK! ;D :eek: ;D :eek:

So I noogled today for 1 hour + 15 minutes on my left boob, and I actually fell asleep while noogling- and even more unbelievably, the domes didn't shift and fart at me, lol!

I'm taking about 30 minutes to fill the cups to the tips, but I'm still feeling that the pressure is pretty high, and my boobs feel very "tight"- so I'm going to give my medium domes another week or so before upsizing to the large cups! So exciting! ;D

My noogle swelling still stays at about half an inch- not sure if this is normal because I've read some girls racking up a full cup size of noogle-swelling goodness! It's okay I suppose, I don't mind how little they swell if they're going to continue giving me half an inch of growth every week! :p :D

So I've attached some pictures of today's noogle session- I guess I must have been really tired and absent-minded today, because I forgot to take pictures of my boobies before massaging and putting on my nipple bandaids, so you guys get to admire my Lady-Gaga-inspired bandage-nippled boobs! lol! I also completely forgot to take the side-view before noogling. Only the first picture is pre-noogle :p sorry!

Bad, BAD news though: MY NIPPLES ARE STILL GROWING?!?!?!?!?
I've been taping them down before noogling, but my areolas are growing wider and puffier! THEY'RE HUGE! And my boyfriend isn't a fan of big nipples, either :'(

HELP!

Attachments

• P1010149.JPG
    P1010149.JPG
    180.4 KB · Views: 514
  • P1010150.JPG
    P1010150.JPG
    177.6 KB · Views: 423
  • P1010152.JPG
    P1010152.JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 327
  • P1010154.JPG
    P1010154.JPG
    174.6 KB · Views: 583

jnorton22002

:) :)
Hi Intertwining,

You look really nice in your pics. Your noogling is really doing great things for you. Keep up the great work. Alas, I'm sad because mine look terrible Joni

eva_bs

WOW!
What an AMAZING progress you have with the NB!!!
You make me soooooo Jealous!!! A 0.5 inch in 7 days???!!!! That's crazy!!!!
I'm sure you are going to reach your goal size in no time!!!!
thank you for sharing your progress!!!
Wow!!!

bonzaigirl

Intertwining said:
do be careful about taking herbs, as there's been some side-effects reported such as weight-gain, cellulite and mood-swings from all the extra estrogen!
yup.. do be careful on the herbal pills... i gained a couple of pounds from taking perfect curve pills, i took it for 2 months, i ended it end of june. i developed a mild case of acne. i haven't had acne for a decade now.. so ..it was surprising to me that i had it.. it did take effect once i was on my second bottle... so i stopped... now it's a bit hard for me to lose the fat i gained on my hips and arms and stomach... i have already finished the second bottle and hadn't been taking any form...

although results vary, because i know that in some it has been quite beneficial... i am just sharing my experience though... read more ali... :) happy noogling...

0xducesax0

;D wow! that IS growth! 0.5'' in just a week is insane! i want the same!
I really don't see much of a difference in your nipples. mine expand after pumping but then they return to normal size quite quickly.
Keep us updated; remember i'm right behind you! i'll measure end of the week as well :)

annalove

Dang you have got some fantastic swelling going on lol i love your shape too :) i'm very happy for your great progress girl!

sofia1

wow your results are amazing you're a super fast responder! and you have such a nice shape to your boobs! you make me want to noogle more since i've been slacking lately :p
cute belly dragonfly!

Intertwining

My 9th day of NB

Hi everyone!

My camera ran out of battery yesterday and I forgot to charge it.. So no pictures today, I'm afraid! :(

So my mum just came from her holiday in the US, and me and her are very close- as in we change in front of each other comfortably.

So while I was preparing for today's noogle, she rapped on the locked door of my room.. I had my NB bag on my bed, and I'd make a lot of noise of I tried to hide it somewhere in the next 20 seconds, so I decided to just let her in. She didn't notice the bag, and went to my toilet to borrow something, and saw my instructions for my boobie massage, so I told her that it's a great way to prevent breast cancer and grow your boobs bigger at the same time, lol. She seemed interested, so I explained the steps as I did it, then afterwards told her that I got half an inch of growth in a week using the NB which stretches the breast tissue and stuff. She was skeptical and amused, saying that I had "too much money to spend", and spent the next hour or so popping in and out of my room to have a look the process. She giggled after seeing my boobs in the domes at first, then her expression gradually took on a morbidly fascinated look- we all know our boobage looks pretty freaky and deformed all swelled up in the domes! lol :D

So I'm pretty happy my mum took it so cool, so now I don't have to panic everytime I'm noogling and my mum wants to come into my room!

Anyways, so I noogled for an hour today, didn't do any measurements, and filled the M domes within 10 mins.. So I popped them off and excitedly unearthed my L's, hooked them up and put them onto my chest and pumped.. Nothing. The domes are too darn big! There's gaps on the outer side between my chest and the dome, so there's no way I'd be able to use them both at a time.. So I just went back to my trusty M's. Sigh :(

0xducesax0

I haven't filled the mediums yet but i've heard that most girls who find the Ls too big just use an L on one side and an M on the other to pump, and then they switch sides. That way there is room for both :) Do you have the soft rings for the large domes? I bought the Ls as well and i just tried them on once; they were too big but with the soft rings i could put one on! :) good luck

Lily13

You might want to look into padding the L domes with the insulation explained in this thread.
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1919.0.html

I personally skipped the medium domes and went from the smalls to large thanks to this padding technique. I only use 1 dome at a time, but that might change soon. I have to get the other dome geared up with the insulation. :)

Intertwining

Lily13, gosh, I'm terrible at DIY- I'll probably wind up making my domes explode somehow, lol! I'll probably use this as a last resort, but I really appreciate your suggestion, thanks! ;D

elena, I bought the soft rings for my M's, but I CAN NOT get suction with them no matter what I do! Because I keep them in the travelling bag, it presses against the other things in there and has "indents" pressed into it, and leaks air.. So I'm not too keen on busting more money on soft rings :(

Aim4c

Hi Intertwining,

The following link has information that can help resolve the issue with your soft rings.
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1995.0.html

I hope this helps!