jaybee

jaybee

Hi everyone,
I'm so happy to have found this forum and have so much information since we're all sharing some similar experiences. I've recently ordered my NB and can't wait to receive it and get started on this journey with you all. A bit about me:
Starting as a 34A ish. Breastfed one baby and lost alot of volume. Hoping to gain some back and achieve a bit of growth. I ordered the double so I'm a bit lost as to whether it's going to be really difficult to achieve and maintain suction since I've read alot about others' techniques for clamping, etc. I don't know if I need an airlock system or if I can do fine without one..?
Looking forward to getting started. :)

wannabecee

jaybee said:
Hi everyone,
I'm so happy to have found this forum and have so much information since we're all sharing some similar experiences. I've recently ordered my NB and can't wait to receive it and get started on this journey with you all. A bit about me:
Starting as a 34A ish. Breastfed one baby and lost alot of volume. Hoping to gain some back and achieve a bit of growth. I ordered the double so I'm a bit lost as to whether it's going to be really difficult to achieve and maintain suction since I've read alot about others' techniques for clamping, etc. I don't know if I need an airlock system or if I can do fine without one..?
Looking forward to getting started. :)

Hi Jaybee and welcome!! :)

The best advice I can give you to get good suction is to use alot of lotion before you put the cups on. That will keep a nice seal. i don't have the airlock system - I pump and hold and keep the pump on. I keep it in the pocket of my robe and give an occasional pump so that i have that tugging feeling at all times. If you don't want to keep the pump on, then get the airlock.

I don't know what size cups you ordered, but most people do clamping for the large or x-large cups since they are quite big and tough to get on 2 at a time. but with time, the breasts expand and it gets easier to get them on.

hth

wannabecee

jaybee

Hi there!
Thanks for the tips, I'll definitely keep it in mind. I got the medium cups and maybe I was feeling a little too hopeful but I also got the large - for when the need arises in the hopefully not tooooo far future!
Thanks!

wannabecee

I got the larges too and am using them now....got to find something to do w the mediums....Hmmmm.....big cookie cutters????? ;D

jaybee

LOL!! cookie cutters for boobie cookies to celebrate! I'll be thrilled for the mediums to be useless if I actually make it to the large cups..

jaybee

Hi all,
I forgot to mention, I've tried herbal NBE in the past such as fenugreek, saw palmetto, fennel etc. and didn't seem to get any results. Also, I'm on Yasmin BCP and that hasn't had any side effect in that area either. Has anyone also had this happen to them yet found that they did respond to noogleberry? I guess it's worrying me that I also may not respond to it.
I haven't received my noogleberry yet so maybe that's why I'm sitting here worrying about it since I can't do anything about it!
I just can't believe the 'emptying' effect breastfeeding has had on them..although I've read in places that eventually the fat gets redeposited back in the breasts afterwards since producing milk apparently burns all the fat there.
Sorry to sound so negative.

wannabecee

Don't worry, Jaybee. I was in the same boat as you. I had lousy results from herbs. I took them for 4 months and got some growth, but after that nada. Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, Red Clover, boobie foods, chi massage, heating pads, smelly herby oils - nothing. Once I started w NB, things changed. I've done this since Sept 3rd and started as a 34.5". I'm somewhere in the 35 5/8- 36" range now. The way I see it, you are due to have good luck and w Noogleberry, I think you've found it!! :)

while you're waiting for it to arrive, read up on the forum and learn lots. Once you get it, just tear it open and start Noogling away! I guarantee you won't want to stop...

xx
wannabecee

jaybee

Thanks for being so encouraging Wannabecee, you're really sweet.
Actually I have been reading up alot on the forum. I already went and bought some waterproof first aid tape in case i need it to prevent nipple enlargement which I've read some people experienced..hopefully I won't need it.
I have a feeling I won't want to stop IF I ever get my hands on it...
Thanks!

jaybee

So..........it's been 2 weeks (not including weekends!) and I haven't received my noogleberry yet..it's so frustrating to have no way of tracking it!! I don't know what to do. Lucy said it should have been here by now! :( Waiting in Canada...

Anastasia916

Don't get discouraged by that Jaybee, it will come it sometimes just takes longer. I'm from the US but currently in Cuba, and sometimes when I order things from noogleberry they get here in 2 weeks, other times it takes 4 weeks. But anything I order from other countries tends to take up to 8 weeks. But trust me, once you get your noogleberry, it is well worth the wait. You'll see when you get it. As they say, patience is a virtue.

jaybee

Hi Anastasia,
Thanks for your encouragement..Well I'm excited to report that I finally received my noogleberry and and finally gotten started. However, my ribs where the cup rims are suctioned against are already sore!! What have you guys done about that, if you've experienced it?

Anastasia916

some of the ladies use the soft cup rings, others make things to put on the rim of the cups, I personally just pumped easy at first until I got use to it, and after a while I didn't feel a thing, I can even use the XL's now without any type of padding. it's all personal preference also I have a high tolerance to pain

cleo

I can just about put up with the pain from the large domes but I'm finding the red marks that you get from the domes is sticking around much longer than with the mediums. I've even noticed faint circles around my boobs the following morning!! Decided to try the soft cup rings and they arrived yesterday. Haven't had chance to try them out yet though, I'm assuming they have to be glued on or something as there were no instructions with them. When I saw them I couldn't imagine how you could get suction with them but they must work as others seem to manage ok. I'll give them a go on the weekend. :-\

Anastasia916

Cleo, I got them when I first started with the mediums, I tried them and hated them. Since they are foam, I ended up with a rash from them because with pumping it pushes them against you and I have sensitive skin, also they kept sucking into the domes, I didn't want to glue them as I didn't know if I would like them. Which I didn't so I started pumping without them and have been ever since.

cleo

Well I tried the soft cup rings on the large domes last night and managed to get them to stay on pretty easily without gluing them. They were certainly more comfortable and the red rings were much less obvious and disappeared within an hour of removing the domes. They didn't get sucked into the domes like you experienced Anastasia. On the down side, had to keep pumping all the time as I was losing suction and I didn't feel I had as much swelling as I normally do without them. Hmmm. Guess its swings and roundabouts, could just keep them for when I want to pump before going out then I won't have to hide the red rings.

Jaybee - the soft cup rings aren't expensive so its worth giving them a go to see how you get on with them or check back through some threads to see what padding others have used. I bought them to try and minimise the red rings rather than for the padding. I find that when it really starts to hurt, I try and slide the domes up a bit to ease the pressure on my ribs. :)

jaybee

Anastasia and Cleo, thanks for the tips. I think I must have spoken too soon because I seem to have gotten used to the sensation that was somehow really uncomfortable at first. I'm not using anything and if I'm on the computer/watching tv I don't really notice it. The only pain I do notice after a while is a weird kind of back/shoulder strain from the suction if that makes any sense..
I've been at it for a week now between 30-60 minutes a day..nothing yet to report..not that I was expecting anything so soon. I just reeeeeally hope I respond to this whole thing. The only thing giving me hope is all you lovely ladies here.

jaybee

Hi everyone,
So it's been exactly 2 months today, and I have seen absolutely zero results with noogling every day..I'm trying not to lose hope and I know everyone supposedly sees results at a different pace, but I was just hoping to see SOMETHING to encourage and motivate me...I am scared this will end up being a lost cause, lost time, I don't know.
Sorry to bring anyone down..maybe I just need more time to see something..

wannabecee

Is your BMI less than 18??
If so, you may want to consider using herbs and drink protein shakes to put on some weight.

otherwise, be patient. 2 months is very early still.

D

daylight

okay first think are you noogling atleast 30 min in the morning and 30 min at night...

also are you measuring yourself to see if you are growing. since sometimes you can't see if you are growing or not...So go to this website and see what size you are with a measuring tape...and then see if you grow. This is a different way of measuring it is for implants...
http://www.herroom.com/measure-bra-size-with-implants,904,30.html
this is the website all of us old nooglers use to meausre.

Also remember it takes atleast a year to see a full cup size difference. And you have to be very dedicated to 2x for 30-45 minutes dayily

jaybee

Wannabecee,
My BMI is not below 18, it's around 22-23..funny you should mention the herbs since I take fenugreek and fennel every day. I also have protein shakes but don't remember to have them all the time.

Daylight, I noogle at least an hour every evening, just not really broken down into am/pm, not sure if that really makes a big difference. Also, I've started going to sleep with it on, I think I get about an extra hour a night out of that and hope I can eventually keep it on at night even longer..

Thanks for the input..