jaybee

wannabecee

Jaybee- You might find that if you break up your noogling into shorter but more frequent sessions, you'll get better results. maybe 4 shorter sessions would help you get better swelling?

good luck!

jaybee

Hi everyone,
So I think I need to add something else into my program since in 3 months of noogling everyday I haven't seen even a hint of a millimeter of growth or even temporary swelling. :(
My question is does anyone know if it's okay to take pueraria mirifica while on birth control? Because I mean the herb is very estrogenic which is supposedly how it works...
I already ordered some but I just realized I don't even know if it's okay to take it..for reference I'm on Yasmin.
Thanks..

xxkeeleyketxx

jaybee said:
Hi everyone,
So I think I need to add something else into my program since in 3 months of noogling everyday I haven't seen even a hint of a millimeter of growth or even temporary swelling. :(
My question is does anyone know if it's okay to take pueraria mirifica while on birth control? Because I mean the herb is very estrogenic which is supposedly how it works...
I already ordered some but I just realized I don't even know if it's okay to take it..for reference I'm on Yasmin.
Thanks..

Hi there! What is your measurements at the moment?
I am really taken bk that you haven't seen any results yet...Maybe you should pump for half an hour
In the morning & see if that makes a difference,thats what i do.I have gained half an inch in just over 2 weeks! Maybe your not pumping hard enough?? Imeanyou cant pump 2 hard but you gotta pump so your boobs can stretch out enough for new breast tissue to form & it will help to bring on swelling.I take wild yam,a member on here (eman) uses it & he has had GREAT results! You could also use wild yam cream 2 rub on your boobs??
xxkeeleyketxx

jaybee

Hi,
I'm a 34A. Maybe you're right and I should be noogling more times a day rather than just once in the evening..it's just most convenient for me to do it at night. I've tried the wilid yam cream before..nothing..and I do noogle hard enough, just until it's a bit uncomfortable then keep pumping when it gets comfortable again..

jaybee

Hi,
Yesterday evening was the first time my skin was tingling, warm and itchy while noogling...is that a good thing? Also, I have the red dot-like hickey marks in rings and for some reason never got that before although I didn't do it any harder than usual..? Was the itchiness just from the suction and red dots forming..?
Thanks.

jaybee

Okay so something MIGHT be happening unless I'm just imagining things. After taking the cups off there is a bit, tiny bit of swelling. Now I'm noogling in the evening so the next morning it's ALL GONE and no sign of anything anymore...does this still mean I may be onto something?? And if I just keep at it the swelling might stay longer?......anyone? I'm desperate to know that this will work for me and I will grow...

Shygurl1

Hey jaybee!

Glad to see that you're at least getting some swelling after noogling! You just might be on the verge of better fullness before you hit some growth. I remember when I 1st started NB (I say that like it was 6 months ago lol). The 1st couple days I saw nada, but after I started seeing some extra fluff from noogling, things began to progress from there. The swelling was getting better after my 1st week. It was during this time when I began to see a difference even when I didn't noogle. The itty bitties were def fuller and rounder than they used to be.

So yeah, I think if you stick with what you're doing you'll see improvement! :) Take those shakes after pumping in the evening/@ bedtime, I found that seemed to help in my case. Are you using that lotion I suggested?

jaybee

Thanks girls..
Shygurl, I'm afraid I can't use cocoa butter because it breaks me out..but right now I'm trying a mixture of aloe vera gel and olive oil, feels really nice and smooth without much residue on the cups because it's thin but works.