Joan_CD Pics - New Update 3/8/09

J

Joan_CD

Hi all,

This is before pics.

My pics taken 1 1/2 weeks after I started pumping are further down the page.

The set just underneath were taken 2/18, after pumping and that is about 3 weeks into pumping. I am in the L cups now and swelling is lasting longer. I am fitting an A cup fairly well and trying for a B!

The pics with my top on were taken 3/8/09. I am really filling out now since I went to the XLarge cups!

E

Eman

Re: Joan_CD Pics

:)

Yay, Joan CD...looks like you're off to a great start...just go easy on the pumping though...that's an excellent beginning!

J

Joan_CD

Thanks Eman... do you think I am pumping too much or too hard? I pump about 2 times a day for 30-60 minutes each time. I could use advice. I would love to have cleavage by April for the party!

K

kultzu

Hi Joan,

Thanks for posting those pics. Yep, you look fuller on top and I can see that you have good shape of boobs to start off. Keep it going.

Kultzu

E

Eman

Joan_CD said:
Thanks Eman... do you think I am pumping too much or too hard? I pump about 2 times a day for 30-60 minutes each time. I could use advice. I would love to have cleavage by April for the party!

Not really Joan, but it seems like you're doing it correctly...just don't hurt yourself though.

E

entropiana

Hi Joan, thanks for posting the pics...you are doing great, keep it up and you will see those boobies growing...take pictures periodically so you can see your progress:)
love,
Entropiana

J

Joan_CD

Thanks Entropiana.... and you keep it up as well girlfriend!

xxoo Joan

E

entropiana

Joan, btw i love the actresses pics u chose for your profile...gorgeous, elegant women!!!!!!!

J

Joan_CD

As we all are here Entropiana!!!

xxxooo Joan

C

catsrule

Oh Heavens yes, we can see some growth starting there!!! Great job Joan!!!! You will be lookin good by April!!!

C

catsrule

I think that you are on your way to big cleavage!! lookin good!!!!

J

Joan_CD

Thanks Cats and Eman..... I am determined to do this and determined to show some cleavage by April. While my ultimate goal is a B cup, i wonder if I can at least make an A by April. It won't be for trying if I dont!

E

entropiana

you go girlfriend, those boobs are growing slowly but surely...well, i wouldnt say that 1 and 1/2 week is slowly, but considering you need it by April ;)...we are on an expedited boob quest here...hehehe. i am very proud of you and the effort you are putting towards this...please let us know how the PM cream will affect you.
best noogle wishes

J

Joan_CD

Thanks girlfriend!!! I am hoping the PM creme will give me a little more fullness, especially at the top. Actually, today I am wearing a bra for the first time without forms in them!!! :) Of course I am small, but I am starting to show. It feels so nice to not have the forms on. I can't wait till I fill it out completely!! Hugs...... Joan

K

kultzu

Joan, I tell you what ! I can feel your confidence through your post. That's what NB does to you and to me as well. It brings us more confidence about ourselves ! ;)

Keep up good work with pumping and let me know how it goes with PM cream as well.

Kultzu

C

catsrule

I LOVE IT!! Joan is wearing a bra today!! and feelin good, and lookin hot!!! way to go!! NOTHING OR NOBODY can stop you now!!! you sassy little thing!!! what kind of bra?? satiny? pushuppy? i DO LOVE bras!! that is my one vice...bra shopping!!! you go Joan!!!

J

Joan_CD

catsrule said:
I LOVE IT!! Joan is wearing a bra today!! and feelin good, and lookin hot!!! way to go!! NOTHING OR NOBODY can stop you now!!! you sassy little thing!!! what kind of bra?? satiny? pushuppy? i DO LOVE bras!! that is my one vice...bra shopping!!! you go Joan!!!

LOL...cats sweetie you just crack me up! I wear a bra most of the time, but this is the FIRST time without forms. I am small but I definitely am showing boobs ;) I wear a Bali underwire and its just your basic, everyday style. BUT, comes next weekend, if I get bigger, I think I will try a sexy VS in satin with underwire and pushup. Whats ya think ;D