Joni's Pics

Strumpet

I think I do see growth Mama J, congrats :)
But I agree with everyone about taking it easy, you don't want to do damage! They seem a bit red.
Good luck with the surgery, it's coming up soon, right?
Best wishes xx Strumpet

Lily13

I agree with everyone else. I see a difference, but also be sure to take it easy. I'm finding that less is more when it comes to noogling too! An hour a day for me is really all I need and I think we tend to overdo it because we are SOO eager to see results/changes. :) I miss days too and I used to beat myself up over it, but I see no ill effects when I do. In fact I usually get really good swelling when I start up again.

I also swear by these contoured L domes too. They seriously jump started everything for me. I'm not sure which domes you are using right now, but you may want to consider them!

jnorton22002

thank you all very much. I must say, I do agree as I already have started to do less pressure. The red rings usually are goone after a period of about 2 to 3 hours, but I think less is best too. Yes Strumpet, Flatty and the others, I leave next Monday and then Surgery is Wed. Hugs and love to all Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Teeny Tiny

Good luck with the surgery Mama J, hope you come out of it a new woman! ;) Hopefully afterwards your growth will pick up and you'll get the breasts you're dreaming of in no time. I'll be praying for you and sending good vibes your way. :-*

jnorton22002

hi to all,

What can I say to my dear family. All of you mean so much to me. I find in every day theneed to check up onthis wonderful family I belong to. I feel like if I don't I haven't completed my day. Flatty, you truly make me laugh, but the GREED I do have. I promise, sweetie, Mama won't push too hard any more. Teeny, thank you so much for sending me vibes. All during this present trip I'm on, to the south and back, I finally realize just how happy I am right now. I'm really excited now. Just think, my dream will come true next Wedsenday Love all Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Teeny Tiny

Hi Mama J, how did the surgery go? Hope you don't mind my asking, and hope you didn't experience too much discomfort, as I have no idea what all is involved, but seems to me that it would be a major surgery. Hope you're feeling well, and enjoying being the woman you've always been at heart. :-*

jnorton22002

hi there Not so Teeny ,

You are right it was far more major surgery than I even knew. Every thing is ok except I am having problems pee on my own with out a tube in me. We are working on that. In the process od surgery, also found out that part of peeing problem is swelling is pinching something called the lumen and I also have enlarged prostate. Having no testicles ends the enlarged prostate part but because it surrounds the urethra it will still take time to stop pinching the urethra.The lumen will get better as swelling subsides. In the meantime, I am learning how to know WHEN to pee and HOW it feels by the use of a clamp they sent me back to hotel with. I will probably have to stay longer in hopes to pee before I leave. Thank you so much for caring sweetie, Love you Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Teeny Tiny

Sorry to hear you're having some difficulties, hopefully the swelling will go down in no time so you can get rid of that tube and enjoy the new you. Congrats again on successfully achieving your dreams, hopefully noogling will help give you a nice pair of breasts to compliment the new you. You already look great dear, but I know a bit more curves would probably make you even happier, just like they will for me once I manage to achieve them. D cup breasts that is, I already have plenty of lower curves, need the upper to go with it. ;)

Sending my love and good wishes your way! :-*

jnorton22002

Hi Teeny,

Just wanted to update you from your last post. I really am making progress, but what's even better is I'm learning how good life is when you know HOW to live it. Hugs Joni :-* :-* :-*

soonenough

You are an inspiration, Joni. Triumph of human spirit over heart wrenching adversity. It's not an easy thing to be alienated from your own family, and yet, you managed to crawl back up, and now you're stronger than when you started. Admire your courage to pursue your dreams. Be strong!

jnorton22002

Ohhhhhhh thank you sooooo very much soon, your words bring comfort to me. It is getting better every day but the art of relaxing, which is something I never have been able to do, is hard to learn. It does help to relax and through this and you and the rest ofy family at noogleberry you put sunshine in my heart and eyes Much love Joni :-* :-* :-* :-*

minnie34

Completely agree with soonehough Joni. Your courage and integrity is truly inspiring. Being so true to who you are and taking that step is amazing. How many people spend their lives wishing they had the strength to change everything around and face the world as who they really are? You did that, and I am wishing you so much happiness as Joni. As you. Big hugs to you

Teeny Tiny

Glad to hear you're making progress. Hope things are back to, no better than normal in no time! Congrats again on making your dreams come true, hopefully the rest of your life will be like a dream come true from now on instead of the heartache and misery you went through before. You are a strong woman and deserve to have a fairy tail ending. Congrats again and good luck with your future as Joni (love the name by the way), and good luck with reaching your noogleberry dreams to have the ultimate figure you're looking for to compliment the new you. ;) :D ;D

jnorton22002

Hi every one

Again sorry for not posting. I really am moving forward on healing. Finally am driving my pickup a little and am peeing on my own. Have been from last Monday. Thank you all for you love and concern I admire and adore all of you so very much

Love Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Jadie15

Wow congrats on the surgery!! What a huge step to take, must be exhilarating!! :D I am glad to hear that you are healing, hope you are feeling 100% soon :)

You are truly an inspiration and I wish you all the best :)

jnorton22002

Thank you so much NzNoogle, you are really a dear.

It hasn't been without worries or pain, but I am healing. Noticed yesterday that some area top right has a fizzure line where stitches wear is not healing as well so have included using more antiseptic there and noticed some improvement today.

Thank you so much

Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Bumperkisser

Wow. I have just read through the posts and you are just amazing mama! Not only are you kind and constantly giving motivation to others, you have a great humour to cushion emotional blows. I hope you get well soon. You are such a strong person and I am very inspired by you! All the best and keep smiling. :)

jnorton22002

thank you so very much Bumper, your kindness is terrific. I've been having some problems in the last 2 weeks and it really has been trying on me. I can now tell every one that finally, as in the Rocky movie where James Brown sings a song and at the end says " I feel good. Yes I do and finally am on my way. Will be going back to work soon. Thank you all of you for following me. hugs to all Mama j :-* :-*

Boodles

Joni

You are a truely inspirational person. I hope things contiue to go well for you. Your generosity of spirit shines through in all your posts and if anyone deserves to have teh body/life that they want then it is you.

Congratulations and every good wish for your new future :)

jnorton22002

Hi Boodles,

As with Bumper and the others, thank you. You know, I just try to be positive for my friends here. It has been hard, but I do get inspiration from you all here too. I think all of you are great
hugs Boodles Joni :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*