joni's stats

jnorton22002

:)
Hi all
Since I have been encouraged by a couple of nice people here to post my stats I will.First off, let me say that my journey into having breast really started a long time ago, when I dreamed of having breasts and wondered why I wasn't born a girl. I always wanted to be a girl but gave up and did the very best I could to be a great male. 5 children later and no longer a married man or having kids at home, I began to think again. My cancer treatments grew some boobage and off I went. I came to terms with who I am and haven't looked back. These are my stats. If I can remember what I gave to the others.

Over bust 431/2
under the bust 39, down from 391/2
over the fullest part 441/2
waist 37 down from 39

I think waist measurement is what it is because of my hormone cycles changing fat deposits.
Anyway, I am very excited about Noogling. In fact I'm having a hard time waiting. The herbs and other vacuum products I've used have helped some, but from what I read here it is nothing compared to Noogleberry. Anyway I will post stats along the way. Thank you in advance to those that view Joni

that1spaztichik

:) Very proud of you, Joni! You've made some great progress so far with the herbs and other vacuum. I can't wait for you to start with noogleberry, you're going to love it! Keep us updated!

Aim4c

Hi Joni,

waiting for the noogleberry feels like forever, doesn't it? :) Anyway, congrats again on taking a step in the direction that will make you a happier person.

All the best!

katieb

Hi Joni - good to see you posting. It's awful waiting for your NB to arrive when all you want to do is get going. I'm sure if you're taking hormones and using NB you will soon see some beautiful boobage! Keep us updated

jnorton22002

;D ;D ;D

Girls, thank you soooooo much. The one thing that really has me tickled is the word " boobage". To me, that just really is so awesome of a way to describe boobs. Anyway, thank you all. You guys are sweet. Hugs joni

jnorton22002

Firts and most important, I seem to be not able to get the cute little faces in whatever look I want to show on my post. I used to be able. Help. What did I do wrong here HEHE. Well, my Noogling is so much fun. I'm already close to 3 inches in the large domes. Now I know some of you other Nooglers are much bigger than that, but hey I'm just getting going here. My boobage is now between 44 1/2 to 44 3/4. What impresses me is the feeling of fullness. I have never had that before. My nipples, wow, they sure do get big. I love that too. Love Joni

Aim4c

Hey Joni,

are you referring to the smiley faces? If so, they are usually displayed just above the text box that you type in...just click on the one you want. Almost 3 inches in the large...Wow!...that's pretty good. I'm still having fun with the mediums. Increased boobage here we come :)

Keep noogling!

jnorton22002

Hi all and good morning. Just got done with a noogling session and this time I allowed myself to indulge a little more. The first thing I noticed was how really big my nipples got. The second thing is how much swelling is up on top. This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!. After the session was done I measured for before and after.

Before( I think the hormones are finally reduce my upper muscle density as I know my boobs are bigger but measurements stay the same)

over bust----431/2
under bust 39
over fullest part 441/2

After noogling

over bust ----441/2
under bust ----39
over fullest part (nipples ) 45 31/4

I'm really getting addicted to this HEHE Joni :-*

jnorton22002

For those of you that want to know. My updated stats are:

Over bust 44 1/2

under bust 38 3/4

over fullest part ( nipples), 45 1/4

this is measurements after over 12 hours after noogle session.

I'm really additcted to this. Hell, let's go for the gold and get a E cup HeHE :) :) :) :) :) :)

Aim4c

Hi Joni,

just checking in with you....how is the pumping....u NB addict? :) :) :)

Are you using the XL's now? how's that going? I hear they are HUGE in comparison to the Ls.

Keep us posted.

jnorton22002

Hi again aim4c, those xl cups are huge. Like some other nooglers, I've started noogling with the large domes and then move to the xl. One problem I have is a scar on my right boob. It is from my cancer surgery. It hurts much more because of the scar. Thanks again. Love ya dear hugs Joni :-* :-*

smallfry

hi joni been following your progress and it's amazing you are a huge inspiration to me be i myself am a biological man and always have wanted boobs ;) ;).
i will closely be watching your stats that will give me will power to keep noogling

thank you smallfry :D

jnorton22002

Hi smallfrey, and others that read this, First let me say I'm truly sorry it took so long to get back to you. I'm not sure that Mama is someone to be inspired by. My boobs aren't what every one are. I love them but for me the enjoyment here is to encourage and help others. My boobs are growing slowly but are. If I inspire you then I'm awfully happy. Keep working hard my friend. We ALL deserve our bigger boobs don't we. We shall have bigger boobage, I know it Happy noogling everyone and especially you smallfrey

Hugs Mama j :-* :-*

SueB5

Hi Mama
You do inspire very well. It would make me very happy to hear that you have progressed as you deserve!
Sue

jnorton22002

Hi Sue,

Funny thing, I'm sitting here really massaging my breasts because they kept me up allot last nite with all the tingling and such. as i write this they are still at it. Anyway, thanks my dear Sue for your comment. I truly enjoy helping others. It does help me to know that some find inspiration in some of the things I say. They are all meant in the most loving of ways. Happy noogling dear Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Yes the tingle can only men one thing Mama dearest. Sounds like your puppies are ready to do some growin'. Must be all that fresh air x