joni's stats

jnorton22002

Hi all that are interested,

Update on stats for me. Once again thank you for the comments. they do help me. flatty, sue, thank you. This morning, AT HOME, as I could not tolerate the place I was supposed to be on vacation fishing, I measured this.

Hips 421/4 up 1/4 inch

Across above nipples 443/4

Across fullest part 451/2

under 39

Remember that this is a former biological male chest, although my boobs ARE progressing, the boobs still don't appear as I would like. There is much more fullness above and it does appear that I'm gaining some boobage below the nipple as well. Thanks all who read Love Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

LAWMANN2004

Dear Mamma J,
So sorry to hear about the fishing trip, Bone heads
will try to do their best to mess up what they can.
Do stay positive and look on the bright side,They can't
allways win.
Congratulations on your recent growth, it seems like you
found out what will work for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I havn't had any itching in a few weeks my self, but continue
to noogle every day staying with my routine.
Haven't measured lately, as I only try to once a month.
Stay safe and have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The boobie fairy is looking for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

Hi Mama,

Yes, I am sorry to here that you came home. People are so shitty.
With regards to you new stats. I am glad that you re-itterate the fact that you started literally from scratch to those reading. I just hope my dear that you remember to think that yourself.
From your posts on others' topics I can tell that you are feeling down about your boobs and my goodness you must not! darling Joni, you have grown over a cup size since you stared this booby growing craziness. NEVER think that that is not something to be proud of.
Your boobs are growing sweetie you just need to give them a chance. Now we have all been here a while we can see that boobs don't grow as steadily as we may like, think thats1 and all the growth she saw in the first 3 months only for it to slow right down recently. I think we all grow in fits and starts and we need to stay strong and positive through the times that we think nothing is happening.
Who knows what is actually going on on a cellular level inside our breasts? We don't know that the periods of time that we see no groth aren't equally as important to the times when we do see it.
Stay strong Mama J, not just for the others' on here but for yourself also.

:-*

jnorton22002

Thanks flatty,I really needed that. I know thats why we ALL love you. As a side note my boobs have become allot more full to the sides in the last 2 days and they seems to be more pointed and farther out now. My nipps are more round and wide now. More than a week ago. Also, they have really been itching lately, especially as I write this now.

Love you girl. We all couldn't get by without you Hugs my dear flatty Mama :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

jnorton22002

Hi all and to all of you I hope this Holiday Season is going well for you all.

I just thought I would post an update to stats section. The only thing that has changed on my body is my butt. I'm a tad bigger in the but. As for my boobage, I have graduated to a B cup, but yet don't show any increase in tape measure. I feel, at this time, that it must be the Hormone therapy reducing my muscle mass. How can you go up in cup size, but not in measurement, if not because of what I think it is. Any way, for any interested I thought I would post this. As usual, I'm sooo interested in all of you. It really has been such a pleasure being a member of this forum, that if people share my photos, stats or what, it doesn't matter, because I'm here to cheer you all on. If I get any comments, I consider it great, but my purpose is to cheer on, not get accolades. Love all of you Mama J Oh p. s. My above breast measurement is almost the same as over nipples :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

SueB5

Congratulations Joni - a B cup sounds like a real achievement to me. I am so delighted for you. Sue

jnorton22002

Hi all,

Before I go to work, just thought I would share something. I haven't worn my 40 B bra for some time now. Today, on a lark I thought I would try it. It always was a little , just a little to big. Well to my shock, when I put it on, I filled every thing. This to me is totally cool. I just wanted every one to know. also, I do believe that my HRT has began to shrink my shoulder and back muscle which is making a 38 band bra fit well. Thanks in advance to any one that views Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Strumpet

Glad to hear you're filling your bra! Grats on the progress. :)
And with a smaller band size your chest will look even bigger by comparison.

LAWMANN2004

HI Mamma J !!!!!
That boobie fairy snuck up on you didn't she ;)
It's great to hear that from you!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!
Stay safe, and have some fun.
The boobie fairy is making her rounds, and comming to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;) :)

jnorton22002

Thanks all of you especially Sue, Spaz and Jamie2. Mama does enjoy it when people post on others progress. It is fun to see me growing a little.

Hugs to all :-* :-* :-* :-*

jnorton22002

Hi to all that read this,

This may not be the right place to post this, but I will. I'm soooo very excited right now because something unreal has happened tonite. I am a B cup right now, but probably a less than full B. I noogled this morning for about 1 1/2 hour at around 7 to 8 a.m. Tonite, mainly because my nipples were aching a little, I put my bra on. Mind, by this time of day, they usually have returned to my less than full b cup. To my amazement they haven't. It has been about 14 hours since I noogled and they are bigger in my bra than ever before. I've known for at least a week that something was up but not sure. Well, I feel I know. I'm still wearing the bra. My straps usually are falling down by now, but they haven't. As a matter of fact, I had to let the straps down a bit as they were a little tight on my shoulder. Any way, I wanted to write down and post it. I hope this is a sign of things to come. I haven't had any growth for some time and poof, here it is. I LOVE my NOOGLEBERRY. Hugs to all and to all a goodnite. Mama J has to work tomorrow.

Hugs to all :-* :-* :-* :-*

Meetoo

MtF
jnorton22002 said:
Hi all and to all of you I hope this Holiday Season is going well for you all.

I just thought I would post an update to stats section. The only thing that has changed on my body is my butt. I'm a tad bigger in the but. As for my boobage, I have graduated to a B cup, but yet don't show any increase in tape measure. I feel, at this time, that it must be the Hormone therapy reducing my muscle mass. How can you go up in cup size, but not in measurement, if not because of what I think it is. Any way, for any interested I thought I would post this. As usual, I'm sooo interested in all of you. It really has been such a pleasure being a member of this forum, that if people share my photos, stats or what, it doesn't matter, because I'm here to cheer you all on. If I get any comments, I consider it great, but my purpose is to cheer on, not get accolades. Love all of you Mama J Oh p. s. My above breast measurement is almost the same as over nipples

Hi Joni.

just read your comment about gaining a cup size without any increase in measurement.
I can tell you that's what I also experienced my boobs seem a lot fuller now after one month noogling, however as You, I'm also on HRT so maybe it is caused as You mentioned, a decrease in muscle mass.

Hugs
Jessie

LAWMANN2004

!!! YEA Momma J !!!!!!!!!
It's good to hear that you are growing !!
The boobie fairy has been busy visiting you hasn't she ??
Stay safe and have some fun !!
The boobie fairy is on the way !!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;)

roadrashes

YAY! I love good news. I think it is a very good sign that 14 hrs later you didn't decrease. I'm hoping you get to the point where your boobs are the same nice size everyday without ever going backwards. I hope you continue to enjoy more growth.

Lily13

Joni I am so excited for you! I cannot even imagine how exciting it must be to fit into a bra that was at one point loose. :-*

Keep pumping girl!!