joni's stats

soonenough

You are perfect the way your are, Joni. You are what you are, and if anybody, I mean anybody, does not agree or like the way you present yourself, tough, that's their problem, not yours. It's so hard as it is to transition and adjust for you right now, that minding others should take last priority for me. It's really true that it's simply impossible to please everyone and everybody; tt's a cruel world we live in. It's even harder, if you don't take care of yourself first, and find what make's you happy, and give you peace. Give yourself first place first, you are the most important person to you right now. If your gift is to be generous in sharing your love, concern, and care to others, there is no shame in that at all.

When I say, I admire you, I meant it, just as when I wish you well, and hope for your success, I mean it in earnest.

LAWMANN2004

HI Mamma J !!!!!!

In my opinion, You have changed just what you felt was correct for you to become happy.
Now it's time to let the learning curve of life lead you down the path that you KNOW is right for you.

If anybody has a dislike for you, it's too bad for them.
You have given some very sound advice on this forum, and you have my uppermost respect well
earned.

Stay safe, and have some fun !!!
The boobie fairy is comming to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;)

Lily13

Joni there is no reason to apologize! You have done nothing wrong dear!

You are you and that is what's important. We all have faults, imperfections and quirks. That is part of being a human and that is what makes us unique, interesting and irreplaceable. If we were all perfect in every way, then there would be no reason to love or cherish what we had. :)

We can all improve things we do, say or act etc, but it does not make us bad people. Unless you are intentionally being malicious (which you are not), there is no reason to beat yourself up about what you may have said or didn't say.

I honestly do not even know what you are worried about and you haven't said anything on here that warrants an apology. :) Just take care of yourself right now!

jnorton22002

thank you all

I have really learned a lot in the last three weeks and I have been alone most of it doing a lot of soul searching. Your comments are so warm and appreciated. Thank you from my heart to yours Mama :-* :-* :-* :-*

minnie34

Joni, I haven't been a member of this forum very long, but one thing that has consistently stood out to me is your warmth, consideration and support of all of us who are on this NB journey.
In my opinion, you're the least offensive person I've ever met on a forum!!
You've just undergone a major change in your life, and for you to question yourself and certain aspects of yourself is completely normal I'd say.

However, I'm going to have to copy soonenough word for word - You are perfect the way your are, Joni. You are what you are, and if anybody, I mean anybody, does not agree or like the way you present yourself, tough, that's their problem, not yours.

Please be kind to yourself Joni; you're one fine lady and I for one always look forward to reading your posts, always oozing with love and compassion.

jnorton22002

Awwww thank you so much Minnie, you made me well up with tears on that comment. I have always been a love rof people as I have mentioned before but also one to always try to be a better person. I'm up early this morning and saw your post. I guess, as I move forward, maybe I should try to ease up on myself. I have asked all of you to be honest and you are so I will continue to move forward. Thank you honey Mama :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

SueB5

Hi Joni
I have just caught up with what has been going on for you. I have not been of for a while because my son has been in hospital and I have been ill. I am really impressed with your story, you have been really brave going through this alone and I am so glad you are now inviting your family into your new life. I beleve that you must first accept yourself before you are able to experience acceptance from others. The peeing problem....probably not a manual on that! I wish you all the best.

jnorton22002

Hi Sue and thank you. I hope son is better. Peeing problem is fine now. Was swelling. Hear from some of my kids a little here and there.

I will pray for healing for your son Hugs Joni :-* :-*

SueB5

Thanks Joni. He goes into hospital about twice a year on average but he is fine at the moment. I have a hope that you push gently with your family and increase your interactions. Little acorns... Sue

jnorton22002

Hi every one,

First, I must say I'm sorry for not posting much right now. I spend a lot of time concentrating on healing. I've had some ups and downs, and frankly, it is playing on me and my will power at this time. I really do care about all of you very much and even the new ones Ihaven't responded to. Rest assured as soon as I feel better I will get back to my old self, I promise.

Secondly just wanted to update a bit. When I came home from surgery, I found out I had lost 19 lbs. I couldn't believe it. Now, you ask the question, "what happened to my boobs", well, the reply is nothing. They stayed the same. My waist is now 36 to 37 depending on what I eat now, and my across nipple measurement is 45 and band size is 39.5 inches. So, all that happened is I lost weight, and only 1/4 inch in my boobs.

Keep on pumping all of you

Hugs Joni, or Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Jadie15

Hey J Mama, don't feel guilty for concentration on you, this year is a big year for you and it is important for you to be there for you!! we all love you :) good job with not loosing boobie weight. My mum always said "the first place you will loose weight from is your boobs and the last place you will gain weight is your boobs" :p good job on defying this. Always seems to be my issue :/
much love xox