junjo stats

junjo

Well, let's get my update here done, after a long long looooong time

At the beginning of the year, due to moving countries, many visitors at my house and being unable to avoid overpumping, it was hell to noogle. I was pretty inconsistent. I dropped weight also and my measurements went back to 31 or so.
Now I gained weight (thankfully) and I am noogling again. Although I gained weight, my upper measurements are hard to change due to that, my ribcage, shoulder and arms measure the same. Just my waist, hips and thighs actually feel the difference, so I can attribute most of my growth to NB.

I will compare the results with my starting measurements
height: 5'0
weight: 92 (+ 4 pounds)
waist: 23.5'' (+0)

over bust: 31'' (+ 1.5'')
bust: 32'' (+2'')
under bust: 25'' (-1.8)

bra size: 30B

I need new bras, so I don't know what is my actual size in bras, mine are soooo stretched cause I wear them after I noogle that they are not a good parameter anymore.
I have one bra that is a 32B and that I am using now after NB. Sometimes I fill it up completely and other times I actually burst out of it ;D My swelling reaches a 32C sometimes. And that triggers my boobie greed, because it doesn't seem so big, haha.
When I think about it, I am already my initial goal. I am a small B, but now I think it could be a little bigger, haha.
I ordered PM, couldn't resist the temptation, but it is yet to arrive. Hope to have some good results with it.

I will post pictures when I start to fill well these 32B without any swelling.
Wish me luck

Strumpet

Your underbust has gone down and your bust has gone up by about 2 inches each way, that's like a 4" difference!
I can only imagine that you'll be busting out of those 32Bs soon. Good luck with noogling and PM :)

junjo

Hi girls!

I have dissapeared for a long long time, so I think it is time to give an update of my situation.
My NB routine have been erratic for so many reasons and I can't say I am proud of myself for that since I practically wasted this entire year. But I've been pumping when I can and now that I am on vacations I am back on the game! ;D

I grew up quite a bit, so I think it is worth it to put it on here, I think it helps other people to stay motivated to see how others are doing,

height: 5'0
weight: 92 (+ 0)
waist: 23.5'' (+0)

difference from the beggining

over bust: 32'' (+ 2.5'')
bust: 32.5'' (+3'')
under bust: 24.8'' (-2'')

bra size: smallish 30C

I wear on a daily basis 32B bras, around here you can't find anything smaller than a 32 band, which is a pity.

Strumpet

Woah, you grew another inch it seems, congrats. :) Are you sticking with the same routine? Has the PM helped, do you think?

junjo

No no, just 0.5''! Since I started at 29.5'' and I am now at 32.5'', but from last time it was just 0.5'', unfortunately.

I think PM helped more than NB in this year, since I was barely able to noogle. I've added some l-arginine and l-glutamine to my regimen and I have been cycling PM, so just taking it the first 15 days after my period.

I will take a blood test in the following days to do a check up on my hormones. If I find something interesting I will post here.
I did a check up recently with my doctor and she said that my breasts have a lot of fibrous tissue, but not in the sense of something that could be cancer, but how my breasts are formed. I thought that maybe that's what NB is growing inside the breasts, but she said the same thing about my mom's. Apparently, having a more fibrous breast mean that they usually are firmer even when you age, but also makes it more difficult to detect anything on mammograms.
I thought this was very interesting.