Just starting - small small boobs

BustyBabe

It's probably not your imagination! Mine seemed fuller the first week too. I don't think I saw any major changes until a month in though..hang in there :)!

Even if your nipples get bigger...well, that might just be how your breasts look at larger sizes, regardless of noogling. I'd happily take the growth!

You might try using a nipple shield to lessen the chances of that happening.

BustyBabe

smallish1982 said:
thanks guys. Thanks for the advise. How often do you noogle? Where do I get a nipple shield? Here?

You can make the shield yourself! There's info and pictures here ;):

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3471.0.html

I noogle for an hour a day now. I used to do anywhere from 2-4 hours a day before, but it didn't seem like it made a difference. Plus, the ring marks were a problem when I pumped that long....they fade really fast if I only go an hour though.

smallish1982

I'm still at it over here. I just got my PM in the mail on Thursday: http://www.amazon.com/Pueraria-Mirifica-Pure-D-Capsules-Stronger/dp/B0055ILB1O/ref=cm_cr_pr_sims_t I also bought the cream: http://www.amazon.com/Pueraria-Mirifica-Breast-Cream-100gm/dp/B005AG6X7S/ref=pd_bxgy_hpc_img_b

So for those of you taking PM, how much do you take? On the bottle it says to take one a day for 2-4 weeks and then you can do 2 but no more than 2. They are 500 mg capsules.

I have been taking 1 a day at night before bed. I have been taking them with water but just read that it is better to take with milk or some form of calcium.

smallish1982

which PM do you like? Water intake?

So I decided that I would wait until my 1 month to post any more pics. because it is just so hard to see any difference otherwise. But I'm on ainterol PM and I think it may be doing something. I'm feeling some sensations in my breasts anyway. So is this the PM most people take or is there another brand that is better?
I've been reading some posts about drinking a lot of water. How much water to you usually drink?
My 1 month will be the 10th. ;D

Smallish. Please bare in mind that you should not in any circumstance take PM with the other herbs (such as fenugreek) or BO!

smallish1982

tatiana673 said:
Smallish. Please bare in mind that you should not in any circumstance take PM with the other herbs (such as fenugreek) or BO!

Yes, I actually have stopped all the other herbs and am only taking PM and calcium.

universallove

two days to go till we see your pics! that will be around my one month point too but i been madly posting all the time, ive gotten way excited! coudnt help myself... have you been getting much swelling after pumping? getting the hang of it and all? i decided to go on pm too in the end, it gets such a rave...but i only use the topical...

smallish1982

universallove said:
two days to go till we see your pics! that will be around my one month point too but i been madly posting all the time, ive gotten way excited! coudnt help myself... have you been getting much swelling after pumping? getting the hang of it and all? i decided to go on pm too in the end, it gets such a rave...but i only use the topical...

I'm excited to post pics! You are too sweet to think of me! :) I love this forum and all the support everyone gives eachother! :) I get a bit of swelling after pumping. I'd say they are about 1 1/2 times their usual size after pumping. I'll post swelling pics too. I think I'm getting the hang of it all. How is the PM working for you? I'm using a topical and pills. Do you take other supplements as well? :)

universallove

i take maca but i dont think that does much for nbe, more just for health i guess. i dont take anything else i gotta be careful with estrogenic stuff. ! 1 and a half your size swelling? so that double plus half? thats pretty big! look forward to having a look see... i got to almost a d swelling the other night omg. i think that makes for double my size almost? i havent been the same since lol. but seriously they havent fully gone back to there starting size since then, its probably only been 24 or 48 hrs since, cant remember...

smallish1982

Well, when I say 1 1/2 times their usual size I mean that after pumping they look like they are about their same size plus another half. So not supper awesome swelling like yours :) but I still get excited to see the little bit of swelling I get! I would just about die if mine were swelling to almost a D! I would love to hear what technique you use for pumping! :)

smallish1982

1 month progress

Well it's been a month since I stared doing Noogleberry. So far I like it. I pump twice a day for about 1 1/2 hours each session. Sometimes the sessions are shorter or longer depending on the day. I think I was off on my measurements in the first post. I couldn't find my measuring tape so I used a piece of yarn to measure my bust and then measured the piece of yarn with a yard stick. So it was a pretty sketchy way of measuring them. So I'm not sure how accurate it was. Here are my measurements now (I new have a proper measuring tape):

15 hours after last pump:
top of bust: 30 ''
bottom of bust: 29''
waist: 27 ''

right after pumping:
top: 31''
bottom: 30 1/2 ''

I'm not getting the best swelling. Here is what I do: I use the small domes for about 20 minutes with the pump and release technique then I switch to the med. for the rest of the time. With the med. domes I do pump and hold mostly but sometimes do pump and release with those as well.

The supplements I'm taking are:
ainterol PM capsules: 1 in the morning and 1 at night
ainterol PM cream: morning and night
calcium: 1 in the morning and 1 at night
protine powder with milk after the morning pump and after the night pump.

Here are some pics. The first 3 pictures are 15 hours after the last pump and the last two are right after pumping for 1 1/2 hours. My nipples are kind of saggy :( I think it is from breastfeeding my boys. Not sure what to do about that. Any ideas? Any ideas on getting better swelling?

Attachments

• DSC03742.JPG
    DSC03742.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 188
  • DSC03739.JPG
    DSC03739.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 181
  • DSC03740.JPG
    DSC03740.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 179
  • DSC03748.JPG
    DSC03748.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 167
  • DSC03747.JPG
    DSC03747.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 228

Matt B

Hi Smallish,I can see a difference already.Don't worry about the swelling,it's growth you want.You don't have a lot of breast tissue to swell hon,but eventually you will grow more, but it does take time. Patience is the key.

Matt, ;)

universallove

you can start to see some progress there. so you gonna try a pm topical? i think the atomisers are pretty strong. good luck and keep pumping :)

smallish1982

I want to get some of that topical you are using! I think the spray would do more for me than the cream I'm using.

I have been so pleased with what's happening so far, even though it isn't very noticeable. I'm optimistic. I can feel that they are fuller. I think that they are growing out to the side more than they are growing out in front if you know what I mean. The sides just look different to me. It is hard to tell in the pictures though. I noogled last night for about an hour and this morning I measured them at 31 1/4" It isn't much but I think something is happening between the noogleberry and the protine powder and the PM. I know that this takes a lot of time and effort. I can tell I'm a slow responder so I'm trying to keep myself optimistic and motivated to keep going. I would like to see more of a change sooner but it's not going to happen fast for me I think. My breasts feel sore in the mornings, like a good sore, like something is happening-growing sore. I take a PM pill everynight on an empty stomach like it says to do. I also take a calcium pill and collagen. And a fish oil pill. That's all the supplements I'm taking. My husband is so cute! I love him so much. He is an RN in an ICU so I'm sure he sees his share of boobs but he's told me "your's aren't that small. they're great!" I love that man! I asked him yesterday if they looked bigger and he's like "well maybe a little but they do feel fuller." He is so supportive of this whole thing. It really is hard to see any change in the pictures though. *sigh* I think it is working though, maybe.

smallish1982

I'm still pumping over here! :) I'm trying not to measure too much because it is super discouraging. I've added the PM spray Uni uses (ainterol ultimate PM atomizer).
I needed some encouragement so I was searching around on the forum and found some good posts. I thought I'd share:

This one is all about positive results. I like it because some of the women started out pretty small like me:
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1486.msg12453.html#msg12453

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3599.0.html

This girl was as small as me but unfortunately I can't find any more about her. I just like knowing I'm not alone in my smallness :):
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1362.msg10981.html#msg10981

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3347.0.html

Pumping routines:
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1961.0.html

about permanent results:
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,807.0.html

If you have found more inspiring posts you should let me know because I love to read a nice inspiring post when I feel discouraged! :)

Matt B

Hi Smallish, boobs don't grow in a day.it takes months and an average of 2 years for girls to complete breast growth.We are adding to the growth God gave us so it will take even longer.If you want a good example,look up Jezebelle's thread or Melanie's ( halfie's) thread or Evil Alex.Those are the three best examples I can think of as they all three grew a beautiful set of twins!!You may or may not include me,but if I guy my age can grow something I know you can. So chin up girl and happy noogling.

Matt, ;)