Katie's pics

katieb

Hi everyone,

I'm really new to NBE and came across this site last week. I love how supportive you all are and your pictures have made me feel so optimistic that I can achieve results without surgery.

A bit about me - I'm 28 and have always been conscious of my small boobs. I have a lovely boyfriend who has just gone away with the Royal Navy for 6 months and I am now hopeful that I can grow a cup size before he gets back in November. He thinks my boobs are fine but I'm sure he won't complain if they're bigger when he gets back!

My before stats - under bust 30 inches, around nipples 35 inches. I was wearing a 34A. I have been using Brava for 3 weeks and now swell to 37 inches after using it overnight. It drops to 36 by the evening. After seeing the pics on here, I am planning to get Noogleberry to use in the daytime as well. Has anyone combined the two before? Can anyone help me with the size of Noogleberry cups I would need?

My pics are taken 3 weeks into using Brava - hence all the red marks. I have just started to use medical tape under the cups and the marks are starting to fade now.

Thank you to everyone who has posted pics and stats on here. It's made me feel much more positive about NBE. Here's hoping for great growth for us all.

Katie xx

Attachments

• before1.JPG
    before1.JPG
    7 KB · Views: 514
  • before2.JPG
    before2.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 495

sunsetz

Katie...ur boobs look marvelous! I'm sure you'll do well with noogleberry :) Just check out all you can on the forum I'm sure you'll find useful info and you can always email lucy for advice on cup size.

Sunsetz :)

alsolovely

You look larger than an A cup more like a very full B at the least. I think you'll get great results with noogleberry and you already have great shape.

eva_bs

Wow!!!They really look like a full B.
You have a very nice shape to begin with!!! :)
I wish you all the Luck in reaching your goal till November :)

Anastasia916

Hi hun, I would start with the medium domes, I started a 32B and started with the mediums. As far as combining them, I think some ladies on the breast nexus forum did that www.breastnexus.com you can ask and see. I have no experience with Brava so can't help ya there. Brava to me seemed too expensive and too much of a time commitment for me, so I went with noogleberry. Hope this helps and good luck! I agree with the others, your pics look fabulous hun, be proud! I started NBE a 32A (well I was wearing that size, I was really a 32AA). I'm right now a 32D (wearing a 34C since I don't want to order more bras in my bandsize till I'm happy with the size, so I buy cheap bras locally and they only carry 34 and 36 band sizes) I'm hoping the 32D is permanent and not period swelling, so going to wait till I get off my cycle to find out!

katieb

Thanks everyone,

I am wearing a 34B now. I wish I'd taken proper before pics as I was much smaller 3 weeks ago. I'm getting a lot of swelling already, particularly around the tops. I didn't really have anything much there before and they look much more rounded already. I missed one session in the second week and most of the swelling went after 48 hours but I'm now getting itching and a bit of an ache in my boobs so I'm hoping that means that there is now some real growth going on.

I'm going on holiday in 2 weeks and won't be able to use anything for a fortnight :(. Going to get started with noogleberry when I get back and can't wait to see what happens. I'll keep you posted with progress.

Thank you for all your kind comments. My boobs have never looked this good before.

Happy noogling everyone,

Katie x

katieb

Anastacia - thank you for your advice. Well done on your results - your pics look amazing. I notice how you keep increasing your target - think I may get greedy too! I hope you keep your Ds, you certainly deserve them after all that work. I'm hoping that my target of a C in 6 months is achievable, I can see that perseverance is the key but keeping my fingers crossed.

sofia1

you do look very full already! i wonder how much pressure brava uses vs what we typically pump with NB? anyway i'm sure you'll reach your goal at the rate you're already going :) let us know how you like noogleberry as compared to brava. happy growing!

katieb

Brava uses very gentle suction - I guess that's why it has to be worn for so long. I was going to wait till I got back from my holiday to order my Noogleberry but have got so excited reading about everyone's progress I have ordered it today. I can't wait to get started :)

katieb

Just wanted to post my pics from this morning. I borrowed a 34C from a friend to grow into. As you can see it has no padding at all. I couldn't believe it when I tried it on this morning and I filled it with quite a nice shape. This is immediately after taking off Brava so I know most of it is swelling but hopefully I can turn it into real growth. The swelling had gone right back down by this evening. Hopefully I will get my Noogleberry in the next few days so I can start pumping in the evenings too. I'm going to keep this bra to monitor my progress - it would be great to fill it with some cleavage too!

Attachments

• bra1.JPG
    bra1.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 230
  • bra2.JPG
    bra2.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 281

katieb

Here are my first photo updates. These are taken 24 hours after any pumping. It's the day after my period so this is as small as they get now. The photos don't show much of a difference but in real life they do look rounder and feel heavier. I used Brava for 4 weeks, NB L cups for 1 week, had 2 weeks break while I was on holiday and then 10 days with NB XL cups. With all of this I have had an increase from 35" to 36.5" around my bust which I'm thrilled with. I am now between a 34B and 34C from a tight 34A. Starting to dream about D cups ;)

Sorry the pictures are taken from different angles but I couldn't get anything closer.

Attachments

• 2 months pic 2.jpg
    2 months pic 2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 520
  • 2 month pic 1.jpg
    2 month pic 1.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 619
  • before2.JPG
    before2.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 487
  • before1.JPG
    before1.JPG
    7 KB · Views: 498

eva_bs

WOW Girl!!!!
What a DIFFERENCE!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Amazing!!!! :)
They look much more lifted!!!!and much more fuller!!!!
WOW!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
You made me jealous!!! :-[
Good Luck hun!!!
:-*

katieb

So, it's 4 weeks from my last update so here are my new pics. I haven't seen much growth on the tape measure this month - just 0.25" but I feel they're looking much rounder than before. I think most of my growth has been between my nipples and sternum - this part is really rounding out, not sure how well it shows on the photos. Not sure why righty looks bigger on the pics - it doesn't really in real life.

These are taken 12 hours after pumping so there isn't any swelling in these photos. I've put last months pics up for comparison as they're taken at a similar angle for comparison. Bit disappointing as I thought the difference might be more noticeable but I'm hoping that as all the swelling has settled when I took these pics they're showing actual growth so anything is good!

Attachments

• 2 month pic 1.jpg
    2 month pic 1.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 191
  • 2 months pic 2.jpg
    2 months pic 2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 180
  • 3 month pic.jpg
    3 month pic.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 300
  • 3 month 2.jpg
    3 month 2.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 238

jnorton22002

Katieb this is Joni, Hi

I really think your boobage looks great. You know it takes time to grow our boobage. Keep plugging away. Oh by the way, what did you use for a camera? You said I should post and my gender doc wants pics now for update too. they use pics to keep up on what they will have to do in surgery Hugs Joni :-* :-* :-* :-*

secret

holy crap you grew so fasttttttttt.................................so jealous :p
ps: loving your results happy noogle

Aim4c

WOW!!!! Katieb,

I read your stats and know you got impressive growth, but seeing the pics...WOW!!!
Your boobs look wonderful and huge :)
Congrats!

katieb

Thanks ladies. I think I've got used to seeing my boobs with the swelling and that's why I was a bit disappointed with the photos. I wanted my pics to show actual growth though as I thought this would be more interesting to people.

My boyfriend gets back in just over 3 months. I need to decide how to tell him about NB. I won't be able to noogle when he gets back unless he knows about it but I don't want to give up now. I want Ds! :D