Katie's pics

eva_bs

Wow!!! :eek:
You got amazing results in 2 months!!!
Your breast look now much more rounder and fuller... :)
I'm so happy for you!!!!
Keep going until your boyfriend is back! Don't give up!!! :)
I'm sure you will find a way to tell him! ;)
Good Luck!
Eva.

immabe

Your soo lucky Katie, A-B/C in 2 months that's so quick.
I think you have alot of breast tissue now and you will reach your D's before your boyfriend gets back.
Well done all your efforts are starting to show.

I recently told my boyfriend about breast pumping I never told him it was called noogleberry.
At first I told him I had a secret to tell him in person. That day came and I never told him it was too hard to say.
Until he brought it up that I didn't tell him in person and what the secret was. I had to tell him because he was starting to think I didn't trust him. I told him and he thinks I shouldn't change anything about me, but for some reason I don't believe that and I'm doing it for myself anyway which he supports.

that1spaztichik

That's how I was when I brought it up to my boyfriend...his biggest thing was that I was doing it for myself, and not him, as he thought I was perfect. But man oh man, he is LOVING my new boobage, let me tell you!! :)

katieb

Sorry I've been away for a bit. I've had a really hard time recently. My now ex-boyfriend has met someone else while he was away and finally told me about it 4 weeks ago as he wants me out of the house when he gets back. So I've been busy feeling sorry for myself and finding somewhere new to live. I'm absolutely crushed at the moment - we had been together 5 years and I really thought we would be together forever.

Anyway, Noogling has kind of been forgotten for the last 4 weeks. I'm posting current pics to show what I look like after the gap - I haven't noogled at all in this time. I'm not quite back to square one so I'm hoping I've had some permanent growth and fingers crossed that the gap will help with my swelling. I've kept most of the gain at the top of my breasts and still have a bit of a cleavage. They look rounder than when I started too. I'm Noogling again as we speak so that I'm looking my best when a decent guy comes along.

Attachments

• 6Sept10.jpg
    6Sept10.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 210
  • 6Sept10b.jpg
    6Sept10b.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 189

jnorton22002

Hi Katieb,

I'm so sorry this happened to you. I feel your pain just sitting here reading it over and over. .first things forst Katie. I still feel you have gorgeous boobs. I know you want to noogle and that's great. You haven't lost a boyfriend, you'll gained the opportunity to meet someone who really will be your soul mate. Sometimes in life, we think we have met Mr. Right and find out his isn't. Katie, it is HIS LOSS, not yours. I know what kind of person you are just by your posts. Not only will you get the boobs you want, you will meet the right one. Take time off and just enjoy yourself. Rely on your family here at Noogleberry to help you through. We all love and care for you sweetheart. Hugging you Mama Joni :) :) :-* :-*

32aa

Don't worry girl, you'll have him eating out of your paws when you reach your goal. He'll regret the day he ever said that to you. Use this time to noogle and prove him wrong that you are a great woman!!!

sliptinge

It's his loss hun. He will realize this but by then it will be too late and you will have already moved on! Your boobs are stunning! Keep it up girl ;D

katieb

Thank you all. You're right, it's time for some self improvement. I'm down to my target weight, have joined the gym and am going to noogle like crazy. Then by next summer I'll be ready in body and mind for Mr Right to come along!

Mama - thank you for the hugs. It means a lot to me to have such support from someone who certainly hasn't had it easy. You are inspirational and I am going to think of you everyone time I'm feeling weak to help me be a stronger person. I'm sending a big hug right back :-*

A

alexis

5 years..great that you know his true colours now rather than when you're already in a marriage with him..you are gonna get urself some serious boobage 'cultivation' just cause you're doing so great already..just pump it girl!!

I'm sorry to hear about your rubbish ex-boyfriend dear Katie.
It's great to see that your boobs are still bigger after the 4 week gap. You can see lots of plumpness at the top which is great. I can't wait to hear of any improvment in swelling now that you have started noogling again.
Much love :-*

smallfry

hi katie i hate to here that your ex boyfriend turned out to be a creep :mad: he will be wishing he had you back when get great boobage
hugs and kisses smallfry

amelie

Aw, sorry about your boyfriend! I know that really sucks but you know, whenever that happens just tell yourself he is making room for a much nicer person to show up.
Anyway, now´s a good moment to improve yourself physically because that will help your self esteem. And your boobs are looking great, I agree that some day this ex boyfriend will stare remorsefully at you, but by then you´ll have moved on.
take care and big hugs to you!!!

jnorton22002

Hi Katie, I'm just checking in with you. Wondering how you are doing? I trust you are doing your daily noogles and such. Lots of hugs to you my dear. I think about you after I read your problem. Just remember what wwe all have said " you are gainning time to yourself, and a chance to really find the right one. We love you girl Mama Joni :-* :-* :-* :-*

brielle

i wana kick your ex's ass. ugh hate boys like that.

he's gona feel sorry when he finds out about your growth.
or he wont find out at all
???
i mean how could he. lol

katieb said:
Sorry I've been away for a bit. I've had a really hard time recently. My now ex-boyfriend has met someone else while he was away and finally told me about it 4 weeks ago as he wants me out of the house when he gets back. So I've been busy feeling sorry for myself and finding somewhere new to live. I'm absolutely crushed at the moment - we had been together 5 years and I really thought we would be together forever.

Anyway, Noogling has kind of been forgotten for the last 4 weeks. I'm posting current pics to show what I look like after the gap - I haven't noogled at all in this time. I'm not quite back to square one so I'm hoping I've had some permanent growth and fingers crossed that the gap will help with my swelling. I've kept most of the gain at the top of my breasts and still have a bit of a cleavage. They look rounder than when I started too. I'm Noogling again as we speak so that I'm looking my best when a decent guy comes along.

that1spaztichik

Katie- I had an ex very similar to the one you are describing. Just know that you are beautiful inside and out, and you are worth MORE than that. You're not alone :)

How is your noogling going?

katieb

Well I'm settled into my new flat and got my web access up and running today. This was one of the first sites I logged onto and I was so touched by your messages. It means so much that people are thinking of me - you guys are just the best :-*
I'm still noogling everyday. Progress is slower now that I've come off the pill and have lost some weight but I think I've gained some of my boobage back. I will post pics tomorrow before I pump to see what you think.
Right, I'm off to see how the rest of you are doing. I hope I find you are all growing mighty melons!

katieb

Well I'm really impressed with everyone's progress while I've been away. Even those of you who think you are at a plateau are looking fantastic. These are my latest pics - I think I've gained back what I've lost again, hope you think so too. I can't measure as I have lost my tape measure in the move but I'm sure the tape measure lies! I've put up last months to compare with as I was practically back at square one then :'(

Attachments

• 13Oct.JPG
    13Oct.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 215
  • 13Oct2.JPG
    13Oct2.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 170
  • 6Sept10.jpg
    6Sept10.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 191
  • 6Sept10b.jpg
    6Sept10b.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 178

eva_bs

OOOOO...WOW!!!!
I also can see the difference!!!!! :)
On the frontal picture I see much more cleavage!!!!!Wow!!!! :)
They also look much more rounder on the top!!! :) Hip Hip Harry for you!!! :)
Keep on pupming girl!!!
:-*