Kristin00's Stats ---added "before pic"

Kristin00

EzzieD- I can totally understand the self esteem issues. I addition to my small breasts I also had fairly bad acne for many years and didn't feel very pretty, though my husband would tell me I was. My face is MUCH clearer now but since going through that time God has given me a different perspective. I see women now with acne, small breasts, other body issues, etc and see beauty in them. I just think to myself sometimes "I wish they could see themselves the way I see them, or even better, the way God sees them." I read a book about relationships once that helped me understand how much confidence can change how we appear to people too. It had a scenario where a woman getting honest answers to questions and comments from men. She had one man's comments describing two women they knew, one tall and thin, delicate features, etc and another woman who was slightly overweight but took care of herself and was confident in her own skin. He said if he saw each if these women with her husband he would think that he had "done good". I'm trying to be more confident in who God made me, changing the things I can and leaving the rest in this hands and for his timing. I still have to fight (daily) self esteem issues but I'm trying to communicate with my husband about things I'm going through so he knows what I'm feeling and what I need from him.
There's so many beautiful ladies on here, I hope they can see that

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
@Kristin00

I'm glad you spoke up because I would have said similarly. Confidence is a slipper topic as few really understand it and the ones who have it usually really don't understand it. To me, it is an internal state of accepting oneself and finding little desire to compare with others. And you described a real world example of this. :) Now, accepting oneself doesn't mean you'll not try to improve but it just means.. "I'm ok being small.. short... a bit heavy... too X or Y.." because it is me and I'm loved and able to love others.

@EzzieD

You know, men can be very clueless as to "why" women do something. In general, men don't listen to body language as much as women. Everything you described is very subtle stuff and he just might not know you're dressing up for him as much as for yourself. He may not know the pleasure you get from a sincere complement from a loved one. Now, I'm not suggesting you "guilt" him into complementing you. However, I suspect you two have a small communication challenge (I should know.. I've suffered this one myself several times).

I don't wish to be offensive or prying into private matters. But I've found that working on this sole issue of communication and understanding each other will pay off big time when that warm glow of understanding each other developing brings. I've found a book called "The Five Love Languages" a great place to start as this can be one of the biggest and most silent problems.

Again, I'm sorry if this is too peronsal but I'd rather risk being a bit rude if I can bring a little hope into others' lives.

DJ

EzzieD

I don't think you're prying or being rude at all. In fact, you are right. There needs to be communication there. Unfortunately, I have communicated with him. I even outright asked him, "Would you rather me wear nothing but sweatpants all the time?" He's like, "No..." But I'm much more passive aggressive, and I try not to whine about it too much. I used to have a friend so high on herself (You wanna talk about esteem? This was infatuation with one's self lol) I believe there's a line between being confident in yourself, and being self absorbed. And after being friends with her for so long, I learned who I didn't want to be. So I'm a bit afraid of saying, "Yes, I look hot today", for fear of falling into that category and becoming a person I don't want to be. I'm not sure where that line actually is.

Kristin, I lovvvee those super push up bras. They really do make you feel good! Now I don't have much of anything TO push up, and it's frustrating when all the bras I see are made for sizes in which they don't it. lmao But when I can find one, it's fantastic. I do the same thing, I'll be intimate in just my bra and feel sexier. But then by the end he ends up snapping it off anyway, but at least I got a first impression. hehe

It would be so nice just to step out of our bodies for a day just to observe ourselves how others do. We'd probably learn a lot.

Kristin00

Don't mean to change the subject but I had a couple questions that I posted in another area and thought maybe one of you could help me... The first question is-I had a bad headache yesterday and took ibuprofen for it because that's what has always helped the most. Afterward I wondered, since ibuprofen is an anti-inflammatory medication and helps decrease unwanted swelling, would it hinder the swelling I get by noogling?
My other question is that when I pump into the domes I feel a lot more pressure, pulling or occasional discomfort against my chest, much more than the pressure I feel on the breasts in the domes. I'm using medium domes and I do see my breasts swelling and change color in the domes when I pump, just don't feel as much. Is this normal? Does it mean I need padding around the domes like campers tape or something. Thanks for any feedback!

EzzieD

I tried to google an answer for you, but I mostly got issues dealing with pumping breast milk and the pain and swelling from milk production. But they did say to take a pain med to ease it, like ibuprofen. I am going to assume it might reduce the temporary swelling, but I certainly don't think it will inhibit any progress as far as growing goes. Especially if you're not taking ibuprofen everyday.

Most of the pressure I always feel when pumping is on the chest area, not the actual boob itself. Although it's definitely enlarging inside the cups, I don't feel it as much as I do the chest area. I think that reason is because the skin on the chest it right against your body, where the boob is popping out more, not so much right against you. I wonder if that made sense to you. lol But I think it's normal!

James

It definitely is normal. Pressure is a function of force and area. Two equal and opposite forces are at work here, the dome pulls out on the breast and pushes in around the edges on the chest. The area of contact on the ring is much smaller than the area of the breasts so therefore the pressure is much higher. Spread out the contact area with padding, and the pressure is reduced. This is also why the situation gets dramatically worse as you move up in cup sizes, the area of the suction on the breast goes up much faster than the area of contact at the rim. End of physics lesson.

Kristin00

Ok I'm 1 month in and I got up some courage to check my measurements and take a new picture... I'm not sure I'm measuring the same way every time because my measurements say I've grown but my picture doesn't really look different... As far as bras go, I think I'm maybe between sizes or need a different cut of bra...I feel like I'm spilling out of my A cup bras and even the B cup bras I had. I have some C cups that I can wear but when I move certain ways I'm not completely filling out the top. I'm surprised I can wear them at all though because I don't look even close to a C cup.
Anyway, here's my stats for today:
Bust- 33 7/8"
Over-33 3/8"
Under- 29 1/2"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 60

Kristin00

By the way, taking pictures of my breasts, and seeing pictures of others, has made me realize how odd mine look. Sadly the cocoa butter or coconut oil (even used sparingly) must be breaking me out They are more uneven than I thought. And I have a couple little mounds of tissue under the breast that seem out of place. Would this be because I used to be bigger and shrank? Or poor fitting bras pushing tissue out below? :-\

Oh well DH doesn't care and I've breastfed 2 kids with them so they're still pretty great, even if they're smaller than I'd like (for now) and a little odd looking ;)

minnie34

Kristin, put the two photographs next to each other and you will see the difference. And you did all of that in just a month!
Your breasts do not look odd at all, and if you feel you want to even them out, an extra 20 minutes on the smaller one at each session might help. You've used them well, and now with the help of NB, you'll appreciate them even more - look at it as bringing them out to their full potential :)
You are doing great. If this is your progress so far, imagine what it will be like in 6 months time.

Kristin00

Aw thanks Minnie! You've got me looking forward to my progress in the coming months! I appreciate your encouragement!

pianogirl

Yeah, I can def see some side boob and under boob fullness. Not that I've breasted or have kids, but I have heard of major boob changes after breast feeding. So that may be why you see those little folds under your boobs. Weight changes also play a role. But I can certainly see some positive changes, only after a month, you've done great!

Kristin00

Thanks Jezabelle! The more I flip back and forth between the two pictures the more I can tell there is some difference. I'm SO excited that this is working and it's not just in my imagination!

pianogirl

Go try on Some bras from Victoria's Secret this weekend! That's when you'll see the difference, and love it!!

EzzieD

I can't wait to do that. Mainly because most lingerie stores, especially VS, don't carry my size. If i can fit into something there, then I know I'm making progress! lol

Kristin00

Well, there isn't a VS very close to where I live so I won't be able to get there too soon but maybe by the time I do I'll be even bigger!

On another note~ AF still hasn't come this month. I used to rarely ever have periods but the last several months (maybe close to a year) I've been really regular. I'm about a week late now. I'm not pregnant- took a test yesterday just to be sure! I've kinda wondered if using NB has triggered something with my hormones. Has anyone else had this happen?

Kristin00

I realized today that I'm exactly 2 months into this now. I'm still noogling 1 hour a day using the 7:2 method. I use cocoa butter lotion because I think the coconut oil might have been making me break out worse on my chest. I'm not sure if I'm just at my fuller time if the month or if I'm having growth but my breasts have seems bigger and fuller to me recently. Not sure if it will show in picture...

Measurements today (1 hr after noogling though)
34 1/2" bust
33 1/2" over

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 67

Insanity89

Hi Kristin, I started 2 months ago too ;D
By the way they look a lot fuller! Congrats! Imagine how they'll be in 4-5 months :D