Lily13's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily13

Update Spring 2020: It's been a long time everyone. I have not been noogling much over the last few years, but my breast shape is still permanently changed with noogling and they look like more normal breasts. They are less tubular. The last time I went bra shopping at Target, I was in a 34B or C depending upon the style. With all of the quarantine stuff and warmer weather I have been noogling the past few days. I never swelled like many on here, but I am getting some swelling and the cups are finally staying on my chest without me having to push on them all the time. Just thought I'd update since I am sure there are many lurkers who read through these threads. I still recommend noogling to people who want to try it out and know they won't be getting implants. You really have nothing to lose. It's been a while, but I believe I am using the contoured large cups which have been much better for fitting on my chest. I am no where near filling them, but at least they stay on my frame now! I hope all are doing well.

Update December 2013: Hmm I thought I made a post on here a while back, but I guess not? Did the forum reset or something? Anyhow, I have not noogled for over a year and have no intentions of ever doing it again. For privacy reasons I have now removed all pictures from this thread. I hope everyone is doing well and having good success here. I have had to let go of this because I found in the end, me focusing on my boobs was very detrimental to me in a lot of ways. My boobs have still maintained a rounder shape, but I'm a 32B nowadays and my top boob never ever developed at all. If I want boobs I will have to get implants which is never going to happen. lol . Love you guys and take care. This will probably be the last post on here.

Update August 2012: I'm no longer noogling. For some reason I had a lot of trouble with the yo-yo affect and it started to become a bit disheartening watching this happen over and over again. I think noogleberry is an amazing item and would recommend everyone to try it out and see how your individual body responds to it! I truly think that I am the exception because of coexisting health problems and my very under developed breasts I had to begin with. It is not all bad though. My breast shape is completely different and has retained a more rounder shape, I just wish a little bit more was up top and that I had kept the large 32C's I was carrying around for a short while. Maybe sometime I will consider starting back up, but not right now. It is kind of nice not worrying about my boobs and just going about my life. :)

Underneath 29" Converts to a 34 band size.
Over nipples 32"

Starting date was middle of April 2010 with the small domes. In June 2010, I bought the L domes and noogled with those up until December. Took a 1-2 month break.
I came back in February and then started using the CL domes around April 2011. I've gained ~2 cup sizes since April 2010.

Updated March/April 2011: I wanted to update this first post, so it's easier for new forum goers to see how I am progressing. I now use the Contoured Large domes and can pump without any padding. I massage before noogling and only noogle 30-45 minutes. Not even daily ladies. This can be done without going crazy with noogling. It will just take more time. I have added in Bustea I ordered years ago from Greenbush and I think it is helping some with swelling.

The newest picture is at the bottom. I am still a 32B or 34A, but my 34A are filling in A LOT. Most of the bras I use to take pictures are very old, so they are likely stretched out from use. Right now not all 32B's fit me but I am working on it. I have quite a long way to go, but my breast shape and fullness has changed drastically! So far I am pleased, but I want more. ;)

Updated June 2011: I am still using the CL domes without padding. I noogle one dome at a time, so if you look at my pictures and you see one breast larger than the other after noogle that is why. By the time I'm done noogling both breasts, the first one I noogle has had time to lose some swelling. I noogle anywhere from 30-60 minutes. Typically I will noogle 20-30 minutes, then switch to the other breast. Then go back to the original one. Taking that little break in the middle of a session helps me.

I just purchased 2 32C's and they fit really well. They are pushup bras and I don't think I'd be a 32C in an unpadded bra because I do not have much tissue up top. Ugh I really wish noogling would help fill the tops out quicker, but most of my growth has been on the underboob and on the sides. This is great for pushup bras, but not so much for demi style bras. I still cannot wear those. As far as supplements go, I have been slacking. I'm not really doing anything in particular to be honest.

Updated Sept 2011: Still using the CL domes. I don't see that changing ever. haha I have purchased a 32D and am waiting impatiently for it to arrive in the mail. We will see how far I've come. I tried on this same style bra in a 32B in October 2010 and it was entirely too big. I am still not taking any supplements, but am faithful with my Aumenti lotion applied to my upper boob. It's not a drastic difference, but I think it is helping some. My upper boob is still not responding as I wanted, but I just have to keep going I guess. Now that I've been consistent with noogling for the past 3 weeks, I can certainly see a difference in the size of my boobs now that my period came. They are definitely larger overall this month. Maybe not noticeable on the measuring tape, but I can tell with how much they are filling my bra.

Updated Oct 2011: I dunno what happened but I lost a lot of my size within 2-4 days. It is not related to my cycle. My boobs maintained their size during my period which is why I made the update I did before and then suddenly, they were gone. The pink bra doesn't fit at all. I am taking a break from noogling and reevaluating what I'm doing. I can't keep doing this yo-yo thing because it is a waste of my time and makes me more upset than if I do nothing at all. Whatever I had gained during this can't possibly be permanent if it disappears in a couple days time. I wish everyone good luck with their noogling adventure. Maybe this just isn't for me after all!

The picture at the bottom is my size now after I lost everything I had gained over the past year. I think it's important to document the loss of size.

eva_bs

Hi Lily!!!
Welcome to this amazing world!!!!:)
I wish you all the luck with noogling!!!
I'm sure you will change you bra size,you just need patience....allot of patience!!!:)
When did you start noogling?Do you take any herbs?or pills?
Good Luck!!!
Eva.

Anastasia916

I was a 32B when I started so a 34A in a 34 band, and I started with the medium cups, most us smaller chested gals do start with the mediums, the smalls are just too small for most. So if I were you I would order the mediums and just try them to see how it goes.

wannabecee

I started w the mediums too. 36AA to start and they worked fine.

as far as positioning the cups, you can either center them w your nipples or just put the lower rim of the cup underneath your breast just where the bra underwire would be and pump away! it all works out in the end as the breasts will grow together nicely as you go on.

good luck w the noogling!!

x
wannabecee

btw small would be too small for you. You are not that small to start. good for you!

Lily13

Thank you everyone for the replies! I'm just getting started on this amazing journey. I'm thankful for the others who were brave enough to post pics. A lot of you have had amazing progress!

A few years ago I did a natural program that included some homemade herbal creams applied directly on the breasts in conjunction with circular exercises. Doing those exercises were a work out on my arms too. ;) It worked pretty well actually, but I didn't stick with it. Taking hormones isn't an option now because I'm on hormones for other health problems!

I started noogling probably about 6 weeks ago. I'm not a consistent every single day noogler though, so I think I'm doing pretty well. I'll keep them pumped for about 20 minutes and then give them a break. The red marks scare me a bit, so I try not to go for too too long! I have seen some more puffiness to my breasts even if I don't noogle for a few days. My bikini tops are looking WAY fuller than last year, so that's definitely amazing. I remember going into Victoria Secrets a few years ago to get sized and the lady was like "wow you have ZERO chest fat".... HAHA Thanks for reminding me :p If I could add some chest fat that would make me very happy. A full B cup would be amazing.

I have a very good feeling about all of this and once I get the medium cup I'll see how that goes. I do 1 breast at a time, since my right one is a little smaller than the left. I noogle the right one for a little longer to try to keep them even.

With the medium cups I have a feeling, positioning won't be such an issue. With the small cups, it definitely is!

Lily13

I have one last question if you ladies don't mind answering.

Do you think I should go ahead and order 1 medium and 1 large cup or just stick with 1 medium and go from there? I have no idea how my breasts are going to respond to the larger cups, but I know its going to be a lot different than with the smalls. The more I look at them while on my breasts, it's no wonder I'm not seeing much swelling. Dang I wish I knew the smalls weren't going to work! ;) I've wasted 6 weeks of mostly non-productive noogling! Noo!

Also, is it better to do both breasts at the same time? I tried doing that at first with the small cups and it was impossible to get the suction right.

Thanks ladies! :-*

bonzaigirl

hi everyone ... im a newbie and after careful consideration, i am seriously considering ordering a noogleberry/..( when i finally figure out how to order from hre..and if they deliver in the uk :)) .. im a 32 nearly b of filipino lineage..so my boobs are naturally small. So basically my question is, what size cup do i start with?? how do you know what size to order.. should i start with the small?? or medium?? because im a bit tight on cash, so i dont want to order anythng and not use it ... thanks.. heres to hoping for everyones success

eva_bs

Hi Bonzaigirl!!!
Welcome to this forum!!!
The NoogleBerry is from the UK :) So they forsure ship in the UK! :)
About the size you should order...you should send Lucy (customer service) and ask her about the size you should order.you have to write to her what are your measurements....your bust measurement (over the nipple) and your under bust measurement (under the breast line).
her Email is:
lucy@noogleberry.com
Good Luck!!!
Eva.

bonzaigirl

thank u eva_bs .... i have been lookking at this forum and at the breast nexus forums as well, that is where i had discovered noogleberry... i have just recently ( few mins ago) learned that noogleberry is from here in the u.k. so heres to hoping that i can scrape up money for a noogleberry... :) one more question.. should i order 2 cups at once??? because, i've read from previous threads taht some had alternate a smaller cup size to the next cup size?? thanks...

eva_bs

I personally ordered 2 cups.....
you should email Lucy....she is amazing!!!!she will for sure answer all your questions...
If you want to ask me more questions the you can send me a Personal Message...I don't want to ruin this thread....
sorry Lily13's....
Eva.

Lily13

I was going back and forth on whether to get the M or L domes. We measured my breast and thought that the L domes would be what I was looking for as far as hitting the tops of my breasts. Well I got them here and it's really hard to get suction. Apparently my chest isn't wide enough...I didn't even think about that! /sigh I'm really discouraged right now.

I tried to do the new padding method that someone made and it's not working either. I can't get the foam to wrap around the dome without it crimping. I managed to get about 10 minutes give or take on each breast. I had to smash the dome up against my chest and hold it there continuously with my other arm. I can tell that the large domes give a lot more swelling than anything I ever saw with the S domes. In fact, I'm realizing that I didn't get any swell at all with the S domes! Ahhhh! It's no wonder I've had very little results in 6 weeks.

Here's after pumping for 10 minutes on each breast. There's no way I can do both at a time because I have to hold the dome in place right now. ugh I'll probably have to buy the M domes now...AHH!

Has anyone figured out the new padding method? Maybe it just doesn't work on the L domes? I'm agitated tonight...Sorry

jeane

Italian living in France
To pump only 10 minutes? It is not sufficient. 30-45 minutes in the morning. 30-45 minutes in the evening. Pressure is needed. The domes must be big. A baby dome is of use for nothing. The breast fills him too easily.

Lily13

I know 10 minutes is too little. Um I'm trying not to be mean, but did you even read my post?

I've already gone through this... I can't get suction with the L domes. There is space on either side of my breasts, so the air just poofs out. In order to get any suction at all, I have to smash the dome with my hand up against my chest. It's very painful and tiring on the arms, so I can't do it much longer than 10 minutes. I'd love to go for an hour, but it is simply impossible.

Either I need to add a lot of cushioning to the domes or I'll have to get the M domes. I've guessed wrong twice with these darn things! Ugh. At least I'll be able to work my way into the L domes. :( Frustrated, frustrated, frustrated.

rinoalewis

Hi Lily!

I've used itsjust4fun91's armaflex padding on both my large and Xlarge domes. I did have a bit of a problem with it creasing on the inside, but I found that securing one end with silicone and letting it set, then pulling the rest of the foam tightly around made it much better. When my Large's were dry though, the opening at the base of the dome was too small, so i ended up trimming a bit of the foam off all the way around the inside and coating that with silicone anyway.
Perhaps this will help? I'll try and get some pictures up.

I think mamma bear first mentioned shaving some foam off. Here's the thread.
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=1919.0

Lily13

Caz said:
Hi Lily!

I've used itsjust4fun91's armaflex padding on both my large and Xlarge domes. I did have a bit of a problem with it creasing on the inside, but I found that securing one end with silicone and letting it set, then pulling the rest of the foam tightly around made it much better. When my Large's were dry though, the opening at the base of the dome was too small, so i ended up trimming a bit of the foam off all the way around the inside and coating that with silicone anyway.
Perhaps this will help? I'll try and get some pictures up.

I think mamma bear first mentioned shaving some foam off. Here's the thread.
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=1919.0

Thank you for responding. That does help I think! I was having a lot of trouble keeping it in place. It wants to spring back so much, but doing half and half will probably work. I will give this a shot. :)

Lily13

Good and bad news. I got the padding to work, but the L domes are still too big. I cannot get suction without smashing the dome up against my chest, which I cannot hold for more than a few minutes at a time. It aggravates my heart (another medical condition I have) which isn't good.

Unfortunately until I can get the M domes which isn't going to be for a while, I will probably have to go back to using the S domes. Maybe after using the S domes I'll see if the L domes fit better. I really doubt it though as the S domes don't make me swell at all.

I can do a few minutes here or there, but there's absolutely no way I can do 30 minute to hour long sessions with the L domes. I got ahead of myself and now I can't noogle at all with the domes I have...AHHH!! :'( :'( :'(

I'm so frustrated!!

Anastasia916

There was a thread somewhere on the breast and nipple enlargement section of the forum where someone was having problems keeping the L's or the XL's, sorry it's been a while and I can't remember, on without holding them, quite like your problem. What she did if memory serves me right is she went to a thrift store, if your in the states you can go to walmart and get them, and she bought one of those old lady type granny bras, again if your in the states it's like those bras that come in a box lol that are just fabric cups, not molded and are usually white or beige. She cut hole in the cups of the bra to fit the domes into she them put the domes on put the bra on over them, putting the domes in the holes of the bra, and of course fastened the bra on herself, this held the domes down while she pumped. Maybe that's an option for you? If you look I'm sure you'll find the thread, she posted pics of the bra and everything to show what she was talking about, I hope my explanation is making sense lol. And good luck!

that1spaztichik

^^^ someone post the link to this thread if you find it, i tried finding it for eva one day and i couldn't find it for the life of me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.