Lily13's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily13

Good news...I finally got the large domes to work and I think I'm seeing some slight results. I realized that I needed to put on like way too much lotion to get it work! haha :D

Here's a pic of me wearing the nude color bra after about a week of using the large domes. It's not amazing results, but it is something. I am trying to get about 30-45 minutes twice a day in at the moment. Some days I only get 1 pump a day.

Edit: added the other pic to this post so you can see the side to side comparison.

Lily13

Week 2. No significant difference. I wish I got the swelling that some of the other ladies get on here. The tops of my breasts don't swell at all. :'( This picture is immediately after pumping for about 30-45 minutes. I have no red rings because I use the padding technique that was described in a newer thread.

sliptinge

Looking good Lily! Don't be discouraged, good things come to those who wait ;)

I'm glad the padding is working for you, but I think you would see better results with the medium cups in terms of swelling IMO. My breasts are similar to yours and I use the M cups and so far I am seeing great results! Good luck with everything and happy noogling!

Lily13

Here's the thread with the padding details.
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1919.0.html

I was really hoping to see swelling in the tops of my breasts and I'm not. However, I get at least an inch of overall swelling. If I get good suction for an hour, I was getting about 2 inches of swelling. I'm just jealous of the ladies here who have massive cleavage afterward...maybe one day! :D

I started off with the small domes, realized they were too small after 6 weeks of practically no results and no swelling and then decided I'd try out the large ones. You are probably right that they are too big and aren't giving me as much swelling as the mediums would. I'm just going to stick with the large domes unless I go a few months without any results. $$ is a bit tight, so I'm trying to work with what I have. :) I don't think you could do the padding with the medium domes. It would be very difficult to wrap the insulation around the dome that tight. It was hard enough on the large domes and it took a few failed attempts before it worked.

You are looking good too! Good luck. ;D

Lily13

I am coming to the end of the month (as far as cycles go) and I am definitely more swollen than normal. That means my breasts are indeed getting larger!!! I'm trying to take this time and noogle at least twice a day up until my period comes. I feel like I get WAY MORE swelling at the end of the month than I did at the beginning. I guess this must be due to the higher levels of progesterone in the body at this time.

I'm not going to post anymore pics until I hit my 1 month noogling anniversary. I've decided if I post too often it will be too tough to see any difference. ;D

Lily13

I wanted to show my luteal swelling this month. It's the most I've ever seen, so I think this is a good sign. I know I'll lose a lot of it when my period comes, but it gives me hope that my boobs are in fact fuller to begin with! :)

Lily13

Thank you ladies!! Coming from you two it means a lot. Both of you have had absolutely unbelievable results!! :)

bonzaigirl

wow lily13 you can see the swelling ... it is more prominent now... go girl :D ... keep on noogling.... in a few months (im keeping my fingers crossed that hopefully it will not take years for us) we will have our cupsize goal.... ;D have a great day always ....

Lily13

Here's a picture after my period. I definitely lost some fullness to my breasts, but they are looking better than the before pics. I think my right breast has caught up in size too, so I can start noogling them the same amount of time.

First is one of my starting pics
Second is my latest pic from this morning before I noogled. I haven't been feeling so well the past few days, so I haven't been noogling as much.

Rachiex

Hi Lily

I think you've been making great progress. You are definitely getting swelling which will turn into growth and so on! I've been doing it for a year now and have grown to a large C and I had much less than you when I started. It sounds like you are determined so you will get there and you look like you have a great shape to begin with.

I wish I was brave enough to post photos! I just have nightmares that my computer will crash and the person who fixes it will see the photos and laugh at me - bizarrre I know!

Great progress! x

Lily13

Just thought I'd add a "after noogling" picture from tonight. I do 1 breast at a time, so that's why the one breast looks a bit bigger than the other.

Sorry the pic is so orange. The lighting in that room is terrible LOL

Aim4c

Congrats on your growth Lily.

Both your before and after noogling pics show that your breast are filling out on top...changing shape and looking nicer. Great going.

Keep noogling!

Lily13

I decided to take a pic immediately after noogling today in my bikini top. I felt like I had some really good swelling today!

First picture is from July 12. Second and third picture is from July 30 (today).

I just need to stay more positive. My boobs are getting bigger!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.